CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

Okay I've had just a little blip! Ummm maybe it should be more like a extra 17 syns blip!

I'm now truly over my syns. I was at 17.5 I've now got to add...

2 more mini choc bites = 9
1 more mini Brownies = 5
Squirty cream = 3

A massive oopps!!!! Oh dear just fancied one more! Oh well never mind I bloody enjoyed them! Ha ha ha

Ill try and keep the syns down tomorrow to at least 10

What a silly thing!

Don't you just hate unplanned days!!!

So my work place does a formal remembrance service. I got dragged into organising the Tea/Coffee and ended up having a few bits as it was so manic! Haven't got a clue on syns

1 Cadbury Chocolate Heart
A small piece of rich fruit cake (probably about 80g)
Tiny piece of battenburg cake
2 Orange juices

Feel like pants! So much for being good!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I've managed to figure some syns

Fruitcake - 8
Foxes Biscuit - 6
Biscuit - 3.5
Cadbury Biscuit - 6
battenburg - 3

So not a happy bunny :eek: :banghead:
and weigh in is tomorrow!!!

Today is a red day

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich no fat, grilled and Heb bread

Lunch - Nothing so far

Dinner -Cod with roasted vegetables

Update....

Lunch - I missed it not because the freak out of syns but simply didn't get around to it

Dinner - Cold chicken and salad

I have another Heb so might save that for Bread and jam to give me something sweet to big.

Just got to resist the urge to go "fekk it I've screwed up for nearly two days might as well give in have crisps/chocolate and start again tomorrow"

Just wish today hadn't happened :(

Update....

Lunch - I missed it not because the freak out of syns but simply didn't get around to it

Dinner - Cold chicken and salad

I have another Heb so might save that for Bread and jam to give me something sweet to big.

Just got to resist the urge to go "fekk it I've screwed up for nearly two days might as well give in have crisps/chocolate and start again tomorrow"

Just wish today hadn't happened :(

Don't do it hun you will regret it even more. Everyone slips up so just draw a line under it. Will reply back more once i have all my little monsters in bed asleep x

Don't do it hun you will regret it even more. Everyone slips up so just draw a line under it. Will reply back more once i have all my little monsters in bed asleep x

Thank you lovely! I'm safe till 7pm ha ha Izzy off to bed shortly then Abbie homework and bed. Think I'll then wrap up in a blanket and get submerged into one of my tv programmes. Hubby on nights so the tv is mine! Lol x

Last edited:
It's a struggle tonight!

I've had plenty of fruit this evening to try and stay on track.

I have had a bag of crisps (6.5syns) but I'm not freaking out my time is up for the week (sounds like the end ha ha ha)

I've been 75% good this week which has been the best for me for months. I may not get a massive weight loss (so hoping I'm gonna get one) but that's better than the sts I've had and the lack of control.

So fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow x

Phew just managed to get my sister off the phone, she's been gossiping for over 2 hours!
75% good is better than not being good at all so thats a start and fingers crossed the loss that you will hopefully see tomorrow will spur you on. I know its hard when unexpected circumstances come up but you didnt totally go overboard and i bet there was a lot more that you could have had but you didnt so be happy even if you did have a small blip x

Morning I've weighed in a I've lost 1/2lb.

I was 10st 13.8lbs and now I'm 10st 13.2lbs. It would have been nice to do more but i just remind myself that i have had the pleasure of not having to weigh my food abd I've not felt deprived.

I'm also reminding myself that if I didn't do SW chances today would have been a sts if very lucky or likely to be a gain.

So fresh week for me

Thank you both :)

Today is going to be the start of a good week!

I'm on extra easy as I'm off to the optician's tonight and wanted an easy dinner

Breakfast - Porridge, blueberries, banana and milk

Lunch - I missed but was cos I had breakfast so late

Dinner - Chicken casserole with extra veg and mash

Free Snacks - Apple, Pear and Tangerine

So fingers crossed for me x

How are you both doing?

Had another 100% day and feel good about it so fingers crossed i will get a sts or even a small loss on thursday evening. Have my youngest daughters second lot of injections tomorrow so its gonna be a mad day if she is like a grizzly bear like she was last time. Hows your day been today x

That's fantastic!

I've had a successful day and 100%. My syns snacks were

Tea - 1
20g Kettle crisps - 5
2 Choc digestive 9

I got my contacts which I'm chuffed with. I also went to Primark and had a little spend up so a good day for me xx

Back