CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

I can't wait till i fit into Primark clothes. Need to shrink this baby belly before that though. I need to visit the opticians too but some people have told me to put it off until my daughter is 18 months as my eyesight would have changed by then again! x

I don't really like Primark but i wanted a burgundy coloured jeggings in M and S but at 22.50 it was a lot for a colour I might not like so found a similar pair for 8 and....I like them ha ha ha. The only thing was that I had to buy a size 12 but I'm not complaining lol.

I've heard about eyes after babies but I was lucky I didn't need a test until the girls were a year lol

I've just got to a stage now where glasses really bug me lol

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not a fan of primark either but its like a milestone for me to get into their clothes and next clothes because their sizes are smaller than other retailers. I have ordered a whole load of clothes from m & s as they had some money off their per una range but i have a feeling all of them will be returned as i ordered regular length jeggings and jeans when really i should have ordered short but they didnt have those left in stock. I find m&s quality has gone down a bit so tend to wait until prices reduce as there is no way i would pay full price for something that will last a year if i'm lucky.
No joke i'm scared of wearing contact lenses so will have to go with glasses but i'm even more scared of the bill i will be getting for them as the pair i have right now was £300!
x

And I'm sure you'll get there my lovely

Ouch for glasses! I've gone on a new trial which is DD of 15per month and that covers my monthly lenses, eye sight test, replacement and 59 towards glasses. I was nervous over contacts but remind myself it doesn't hurt if I'm carefull. Hubby goes all funny when I take them out lol

Today has been another successful day!
I've had an extra easy day

Breakfast - Porridge, blueberries, banana and milk

Lunch - Leftover Chicken casserole with sw roast potatoes

Dinner - Ham omelette with mushrooms and roasted carrots

Free Snacks - Apple, Yogurt

Syns - 3 Choc Digestive - 13syns
Tea - 1

I've also done zumba tonight but really low impact as I've felt nauseous the whole way through. I was happy to dance but really didn't want to jump about :(

My zumba instructor thought I looked like I've lost weight that made me smile :)

I'm off to the Christmas ideal home show. I'm planning to do a red day as i will have hog roast.

Today I'm not even going to bother working it out.

I did the ideal home show so there was home baked posh mince pies and hog roast.

Later I did a takeaway so 4 mozzarella sticks and 3 slices garlic bread

Snacks in the evening was 3 Choc digestive and un weighed kettle crisp which was probably about 50g and some bandj baked alska ice cream.

All very nice! So I'm back on plan tomorrow and luckily I still 4 days to be 100%

Good morning, so I was awol yesterday and yes it was because it was another non SW day. It wasn't meant to be, I even went to a Sw friendly cafe and picked an omelette but had chips (non SW) with some toast.

I didn't stick to the plan but I also didn't go mad. I was way over my syns but if I was to calorie count I'd likely have a sts day.

So I'm trying to get back on plan. My routine is back so that will be easier. I am finding that if my routine is off so is my eating. This is usually down to being out and in a restaurant which doesn't offer the right meals. So I then come off plan and struggle to pull it back :( I always find this is the hard part of SW, had I been on WW I could count it all and probably stay on plan. But then generally I'm unhappy on WW so it only a quick fix.

My week has been

Tuesday on plan
Wednesday on plan
Thursday off plan - Ideal Home show
Friday off plan - Night Out
Saturday off plan - Xmas shopping

My aim is back on plan today and tomorrow and fingers crossed i get a Sts

Off to plan xx

My motivation is struggling I think once I weigh in tomorrow I'll get that fresh star feeling and get back under way

Today has been extra easy

Breakfast - Porridge, banana and milk
Lunch - Homemade Lasanga minus sauce topping
Dinner - Bacon Sandwich I'm going to syn the bread.

My syns have been 2 Digestive 8.

I've got zumba tonight and really don't fancy it (just super tried)

Hey hun you are doing so well, we all have our blips and i think it is something about this month because i have found my motivation slipping too. Hope you have a good zumba session today and goodluck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Afternoon all,
I'm a happy bunny. I had my weigh in and what with everything happening last week I've lost 0.8lbs so in two weeks I've lost 1.2lbs. Not a massive loss but I'm super chuffed!

I've been generally good(100% for my meals) but had 2 Krispy Kreme but it was a special occasion as my boss has done 40 years service so we celebrated with a glass of champagne and cake. I had organised it as a surprise so joined in with the fun.

I'm on Extra easy so today was

Breakfast - SW Fry uo
Lunch - 2 mini jacket Potatoes with homemade Spag Bol sauce
Dinner - probably an omelette

Just taking it one meal at a time

Well done hun, any loss is a loss closer to your target x
Yumm i love krispy kremes but avoid it because i can never stop at 1 but than again my daughters have been pestering me to take them there (they love wearing those silly hats they give out) so will have to face them sooner or later x

Aww sorry to hear you're struggling

I really don't know what is wrong with me! Today I stayed at home to look after my Izzy so in theory I'm at home and should find SW easy....oh no complete opposite!

I've just gone carb mad! I've just picked and picked and picked! A few biscuits here, a mini choc roll there, then a bag of crisps and back to biscuits.

It's just bonkers! I know I'll regret it yet I do it! I know I've got to draw a line but just can't understand why I do it! When I'm on plan I don't feel like I'm missing out so it's not like I'm binging cos I'm deprived. I can only think its greed and that just makes me feel like cr&p

Right no more eating tonight! I'm gonna paint my nails. I'm gonna weigh tomorrow and take that as my starting weight and start fresh. What a stupid girl I am :(:banghead::(

Well didn't weigh in. I was planning to but the girls got up and i got distracted, had a cuppa tea and then thought oopps I was meant to weigh in.

Today I'm off to Bluewater and I will follow SW!!!!!!!

Today will be either Extra Easy or Green.

Breakfast - Porridge with milk
Lunch - Jacket Potatoe with Baked beans and if possible salad
Dinner - Omelette or Spag Bol

I just want to follow it and be "normal" and stop the binging. Trying to not feel pants so just got to focus on being on plan

Back