chicken skin

Correct it was but if u read it it wasn't about eating the skin it was about cooking potatoes in the samr tray as the chicken with the skin on. I'm not thick I know u can't eat chicken skin as free but that's not what I asked and as for the sarcasm just font reply if u Going to be funny. I'm put off asking things on here sometimes cos of the replays and sarcasm

I'm not being funny or sarcastic at all, I was genuinely confused with what you said, and with what your title and OP said?!

Nobody is talking about eating the skin, replies were based on wether to cook chicken with the skin on or not, which is what you asked?

I'm out of here anyway, people are only trying to help you, nobody was saying you were thick at all...

What I was explaining or trying to explain was that I'd done some roast potatoes in the tray that the chicken was also being cooked in and although I hadn't added any fat the skin was still on the chicken and juice from this was in the tray therefore would I need to sun the potatoes. I didn't eat the skin but the fat from the skin would be in the tray. Hope that makes sense. I've problem not explained too well x

Still, I find it difficult to throw away the skin sometimes...

Our consultant told us to remove skin after - and specifically said not to remove it before cooking to stop it drying out (which is presumably down to her personal preference).

Still, I find it difficult to throw away the skin sometimes...

Our consultant told us to remove skin after - and specifically said not to remove it before cooking to stop it drying out (which is presumably down to her personal preference).

If I'm totally honest hun I can't throw it away. Its the best bit.xx

Back