Chocolate tea

yeah they are black teas, so I have milk in those. I also have rooibos, but not too keen on the taste of that tea and chai is YUCK lol. I like flavoured green teas, pomengranate flavoured is my fav of those at the moment, with just a little honey for a few syns. They feel like naughty treats really.

Does it have the chilli chai in it too? That was my favourite. You won't be disappointed! I've just discovered they sell peppermint and liquorice tea as well which is heavenly, I'm going to have to order some, curses!!! :D

Yes it does:D:D:D:D it has the chilli chai & peppermint & liquorice in.

All tea is free unless you put milk in, I use my hex a but you can syn it as well.

I personally LOVE Teapigs tea. In fact I love all tea (so much so that I had to do a 1/2hr presentation for a PTLLS course and chose tea as my topic) I have the Chocolate Teapigs and Winter Spice.

My personal favourite tea EVER is Russian Caravan.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is very exciting news, i love tea and i love chocolate - can't wait to try it! :D

Could someone tell me is Teapigs an online shop and do they sell the peppermint and liquorice tea? I loved this after trying it in Dobbie's cafe ages ago but they stopped selling it and i was gutted!

Busby85 said:
This is very exciting news, i love tea and i love chocolate - can't wait to try it! :D

Could someone tell me is Teapigs an online shop and do they sell the peppermint and liquorice tea? I loved this after trying it in Dobbie's cafe ages ago but they stopped selling it and i was gutted!

It is indeed Im not sure if I can post links but if you google them it'll come up. They do also sell teapigs in various shops, like our House of Fraser sells them. Actually, I think the website might have a list of stockists. And yes they sell peppermint and liquorice. My fave!!! Go and buy some! :D x

Holland & Barret have an offer just now, buy one get one 1/2 price. I got Yogi choco flavour tea bags one,and a Licorice one , also got the Licorice and Burdock, then just had to buy another choc one as it was 1/2 price : )
I have tried all three now and they are delish, and I never drink more than 3-4 cups of tea a YEAR!!! Im normaly a coffee person.

Mmmmm a tea topic!!! Love my teas!!!!
Ayurveda do some really nice ones detox, vitality and digestion are lovely.
Dr.strauss licorice is just lush as is the slimming tea!
But my favourite has got to be moraccan spiced at the moment omg!!! I can chain drink this stuff!
Think its by liptons, and its about £1.29 in morrissons!

Enjoy!!!! :)

Vitology said:
Mmmmm a tea topic!!! Love my teas!!!!
Ayurveda do some really nice ones detox, vitality and digestion are lovely.
Dr.strauss licorice is just lush as is the slimming tea!
But my favourite has got to be moraccan spiced at the moment omg!!! I can chain drink this stuff!
Think its by liptons, and its about £1.29 in morrissons!

Enjoy!!!! :)

I know it's a daft question but is it spiced?? Is it like a chai? X

I know it's a daft question but is it spiced?? Is it like a chai? X

Yes it is spiced, but different to chai, if you like chai you'll like the morrocan one, I sometimes add a teaspoon of sweetner to it which makes me feel all snugg & comfy - if that makes sense:D

Yeah already my teapigs order has arrived. I've tried the chocolate one, & I did like it but it doesn't taste of chocolate, it tastes of cocoa; I'm not a lover of milk so not too sure if it would taste different with milk & sweetner in.

My next dilema, chilli chai, pepermint & licquorice, yerba mate or popcorn:(

Hey ho, it's not a bad life if that is all I have to worry about:D

Literally ordering the adventurous cheeky bundle now!

Also just found a 15% off code SPONGETP12 but only valid on individual packs :(

Happy Holidays said:
Yes it is spiced, but different to chai, if you like chai you'll like the morrocan one, I sometimes add a teaspoon of sweetner to it which makes me feel all snugg & comfy - if that makes sense:D

Yeah already my teapigs order has arrived. I've tried the chocolate one, & I did like it but it doesn't taste of chocolate, it tastes of cocoa; I'm not a lover of milk so not too sure if it would taste different with milk & sweetner in.

My next dilema, chilli chai, pepermint & licquorice, yerba mate or popcorn:(

Hey ho, it's not a bad life if that is all I have to worry about:D

I saw the Moroccan one today. Might pick it up at the weekend. Try some sweetener in the chocolate one, might help. I love them all so I'll be no help at all with your dilemma... How many mugs do you own and how good is your bladder? :D

Omg the creme caramel and mint & liquorice are amazing! I agree that the popcorn isn't great - I think I'll try it with sweetener and milk and see if that helps. Im still to brave the chilli chai from my bundle!

Back