Christmas: Celebrating The WeMITT Way

I'm planning on just not going in for 2nd/3rd/(4th one year...) helpings. I'm not going to have small portions, but I'm hoping the mile and a half walk with gifts between my home, church and my Grandparents will burn a calorie or 2 so that Christmas dinner doesn't de-rail me completely

Drinks are on the way ladies - all doubles/large glasses - still calorie free :D

Welcome Twee :D

It feels like winter right now with the rain and winds. I do love this sort of weather, even if it is playing havoc with my Sky box!

Tons of rain here as well. I did my daily walk indoors today! Probably drove my husband crazy with my pacing back and forth between the living room and computer room.

Oh I looooooooooove Christmas!
Although the last 2 I didn't really celebrate, was in a horrible living situation and was so depressed I didn't even put a tree up :(
I am now in a new house and I can't wait for December so I can decorate everything!

Food wise I think I'll eat whatever the heck I want for a few days and then just get back on plan (although planned days off for me usually end in never getting back on plan so really have to make myself this time)

Remember to ween yourself off the little blue pills before you do Blue :) A good 7-10 days beforehand should be enough to get them out of your system before any junk food. And wait at least 3 days before you start taking them again (unless you're doing the same nye/nyd) don't want to see the new year in on the loo :D

Tons of rain here as well. I did my daily walk indoors today! Probably drove my husband crazy with my pacing back and forth between the living room and computer room.

I've just realised how utterly stupid I am! Every time it rains I just go "Oh it's raining, can't do any walking today!" and flop onto my sofa, I've got a bloomin' house to walk around! Duh!

I've just realised how utterly stupid I am! Every time it rains I just go "Oh it's raining, can't do any walking today!" and flop onto my sofa, I've got a bloomin' house to walk around! Duh!
Haha, well, walking around the house isn't nearly as fun! I need my audiobooks for inside walks way more than outside walks. And it goes a lot slower, since you have to keep stopping and turning around. But it gets the job done!

Haha, well, walking around the house isn't nearly as fun! I need my audiobooks for inside walks way more than outside walks. And it goes a lot slower, since you have to keep stopping and turning around. But it gets the job done!

I'm going to have to do it, might do music instead and add a little dance to it. Burn calories burn!

Will check it out when I get home, think someone's mentioned her to me before!

Oooh. I've seen someone mention Leslie walks before, but didn't know what they were. I'll have to give that a try next time it's raining when I want to go on a walk. :)

oh yes susie i swear by her x x x :)

Back