Christmas LBD plan :0)

Lots of us had the Success Express diaries this week, everyone wanted a boost, so we'll see how it goes. I hadn't even read that book! :sigh:

Lol - there was lots of interest in it at my group this week, after my loss! Not managed another SE day yet, but had lots of superfree and superspeed, so hoping that helps somewhat.

I know I'm a bit late but still hope it's ok to join this thread!

I've lost 10lbs since January but it's slowed down now. I'd love to lose 2 stone by the end of the year!

Late as always! But can I join please id ideally like to lose 53lb in 27 weigh ins to take me to ten stone off but just to stay focussed and on plan is always a bonus x x sadly will still be a Long way off target but a size 20/22 black dress has my name on whoopwhoo x

Welcome GrannieAnnie and Imbigboned, nice to have you!

I fell off the wagon last night for the first time in 6 months. I enjoyed it, but need to make sure it's not the thin end of the wedge! On the plus side, I'm back in some size 14 jeggings that were too tight before - whoop!

I didn't really know how to book it in my diary, I have so much super free and free, I think I must be doing it for 2 meals of the day anyway. I have a job fitting everything in, and 2 HE As, and 2 HE Bs.....I wouldn't know what to have! x

Well done.7 WIs and a loss every week!!
..and oh! to fit in size 14 jeans...let alone jeggings!!:sigh:

I do slimming world at home. Today is my weigh in day. After a couple of STS weeks, here's hoping for any sort of loss! :)

Good luck! I never trust my home scales though, they give me a different weight depending on which floor tile they're on! Or do you weigh in at Boots or somewhere? x

I gave in and weighed myself this morning. Pommette said to do it 3 times, resetting in between, which I did, and they all stayed the same (minor miracle there then!) they showed a 3lb weight loss, but I WILL NOT GET OVER CONFIDENT, am waiting for the official weigh in tomorrow...I have everything crossed!!:)
Thanks Lynn, I suppose we all get impatient! xx

Hi everyone, I'd like to join in if I may. I first went on SW in October 2010 and by June 2012 had lost about 3.5 stone. I've been up and down since then, more up than down lol. However, it is my brothers wedding on 21 December and I am determined to strut my stuff and look fabulous. So count me in!!

Good luck! I never trust my home scales though, they give me a different weight depending on which floor tile they're on! Or do you weigh in at Boots or somewhere? x

I weigh in at Boots. My scales are useless! :)
They give different readings no matter how many times I reset them!

Had a surprise! Been doing red days since Saturday to boost my losses. Lost 4lbs! Even paid the machine to do it again just to make sure. That's pretty rare for me! :)

I weigh in at Boots. My scales are useless! :)
They give different readings no matter how many times I reset them!

Had a surprise! Been doing red days since Saturday to boost my losses. Lost 4lbs! Even paid the machine to do it again just to make sure. That's pretty rare for me! :)

Well done Annie - that's a fab result! I would have had to check twice too x

Hi everyone, I'd like to join in if I may. I first went on SW in October 2010 and by June 2012 had lost about 3.5 stone. I've been up and down since then, more up than down lol. However, it is my brothers wedding on 21 December and I am determined to strut my stuff and look fabulous. So count me in!!

Hi Catherine and welcome, from another serial SWer - good luck on your journey x

ooh! excellent!:)

Congrats Annie! I love the fact you weighed in twice--I'm the same I just don't believe it sometimes ;)

I lost 2 1/2lbs this week which I am really happy about as I got my first 1/2 stone award :banana dancer:
Can you tell I'm so excited!

Back