Christmas LBD plan :0)

Oh you've already had a brilliant loss.........I can't remember the last time I wore a LBD either......I don't wear dresses at all in fact...don't mind what I wear at Christmas as long as it's a lot smaller than what I'm wearing now!!:girlpower:

Thanks Polly, I lost 6st 1lb originally to get to target and then managed to put 3st on in a year, due to illness, taking my eye off the ball and a new relationship with a foodie! Doh! So, here I am again, determined to get back to target. I figure if it took me a year to put it on, then it will take me a year to get it off again, but losing it is much harder than gaining it, that's for sure!

Looks like you're doing really well too from your stats! x

Can I join please?

Looking to be a size 10 around December (which is my birthday month!) but not sure how many lbs that would be :confused:
My next weigh-in is tomorrow so fingers crossed!

I joined SW 4 weeks ago and had 3 weigh ins....losing 8.5 altogether. Don't know what this week has been like, I feel as if I've eaten free and super-free food for England!!
Just trying to get my syns in, but still finding it a bit difficult! xx
:sigh:

Well done Jojo!

I know what you mean Polly, I find it hard to get my syns (and HEs) in too some days. My consultant says to aim for a minimum of 8 syns a day, but sometimes I feel like I'm eating for the sake of it!

Did a Success Express day yesterday, trying to kick start the losses again this week - and was so full from superfree, I didn't have any HEs and only 4 syns...

Oh I haven't looked at the success express book....I had enough problems with the free and superfree!!Will have to dive into it to see what the difference is. Every day my HEs are the same, semi skimmed milk for my cuppas and 2 slices of wholemeal bread...and I stick to that (then I don't get confused!!:)) yesterday I had an extra slice,(large) so that used up 4 syns. I feel the same as you though, eating something for the sake of it.
There's a thread on here somewhere about drinking lemon juice ( real lemon squeezed into boiling water) I've been doing that replacing a brew now and again.....the first week, and I don't think it made any difference to my weight loss, but some of the ladies said it did, so perhaps it depends on the individual. I don't mind it taste-wise so have carried on with it...every little helps. It's supposed to give you nice skin, so I'm still plump ....,more than plump...but will have a lovely complection!!:happy036:lolol!

I started on SW (at home) last week; my first weigh in is tomorrow!! I have 3st 13lbs to lose to get to my target. If I can lose 2 stone by Christmas I would be over the moon; anything more would be a bonus. For me I think it has to be slow and steady. Will join you all and take the challenge

Hello Christine! .........I don't get on my scales at home, they would scream "I give in... I give in!!" lolol!!

OOH! I've never heard of a pooh fairy...that's an excuse I shall have to remember!!
:sick0019:

Hi Polly, I don't really have a choice but to weigh in at home. We spend 6 months in France and 6 months in UK so difficult to join a group; in fact don't know if there is such a thing in rural France. Hey I'm not complaining 'cos I am lucky to be able to live the life I do. Always spend Christmas in UK and want to be able to go out and when I see people who I haven't seen for a while that they see less of me.

:xmastree:

Hi, is it too late to join! I hope to have lost 3 stone and 8lbs by this Christmas. I have a dress that I want to wear Christmas Day!

Hi, I've only joined today; hoping to lose at least 2 stone by Christmas.

Sounds ideal Christine, unless you have the same weather over there as us, mind, everyone likes a bit of snow at Christmas.My scales at home don't say the same as at group....mine say I'm 2 lbs lighter!:scale:

Never too late!! :)

Pollywotsit - I know how you feel re scales. I am pretty sure mine are broken!

Well done QueenieKing :clap:

Well Done!! Queenie??? is that ok?

Christine have you joined online or just dieting from from home?x

Polly I've joined online. I've tried to diet on my own but end up cheating thinking I'll get back on track tomorrow....... but tomorrow never comes. Going online means I have to weigh in weekly and I can check syn values etc. Also finding this form great

Back