Christmas wishes...

blimey! i can't imagine having to go out twice a week for food, it would do my head in. I have nothing on between now and xmas that involves food; going to a few nights in London but that's just for drinks, and I won't be drinking booze so can have diet drinks/water. hoping to get a good amount off before xmas so i can enjoy myself :)

Fingers crossed for us all! your losses are amazing so far by the way!

How's everyone getting on with their Christmas wishes? Anyone reached theirs yet?

I got down to 11st 9.5lb at weigh in, so I've got two weeks and 2.5lb to lose to get to my Christmas mini-goal of 11st 7lb. Still believe it's very much doable!

And then I've just got the other half of my Christmas wish ... to stay in control and not go too mental over Christmas. Hopefully doable too :rolleyes: lol!

nowhere near mine...but I'm back on the right track so that is progress...lost 7lbs from my gains, will hopefully be under 13 stone for xmas. Am going to have 2 days off for xmas and be on plan for the rest of it :)

I have 6.5lbs to go. Hopefully 3 weigh-ins will be enough. But, my usual weigh-in day is a Thursday, which is Christmas day, so my group is on Sat 27th! Can't see me having a loss that day :D

I'd be very impressed if you did :D

I've got 2lbs to my 8 stone so very much hope to make that & will be starting week 8 of C25K tomorrow. I'm currently covering about 4.2KM so reckon once I complete should be able to push on to make 5 :whacky068:

Me too :D I plan on going to the 9:30 without any breakfast in the hope I maintain!

You are doing so well :) both with your loss so far and C25k, good luck getting to 5k.

If your weigh in is just after xmas, you might be alright - be 100% and even cut back on syns in anticipation for xmas day/boxing day. If you weigh on the 27th, you might even find you maintain as it takes a day or two for the weight to turn into fat etc. If this happens you'll also have to work so, so hard the week after weigh in to 'make up' the difference, but it might just give you a boost to get back on plan.

My biggest gain used to happen on NYE as i'd be out drinking cola and booze all night...but I don't really drink anymore, but will still be going out to a party...I'll drive so i can't drink, will probably have a few cans of coke for energy but will be dancing all night until 6am or so! x

2 1/2 lbs off tonight!!!! Weeeeeeee! Wasn't expecting that at all...that's put me in good stead for Xmas...going to try and get another 4lbs off b fore xmas which is 2 weigh ins :)

If your weigh in is just after xmas, you might be alright - be 100% and even cut back on syns in anticipation for xmas day/boxing day. If you weigh on the 27th, you might even find you maintain as it takes a day or two for the weight to turn into fat etc. If this happens you'll also have to work so, so hard the week after weigh in to 'make up' the difference, but it might just give you a boost to get back on plan.

My biggest gain used to happen on NYE as i'd be out drinking cola and booze all night...but I don't really drink anymore, but will still be going out to a party...I'll drive so i can't drink, will probably have a few cans of coke for energy but will be dancing all night until 6am or so! x

Thank you :) Great advice! I intend to be on plan until at least Xmas eve, if not then the day itself. Then back on it from the 27th. I will have to make sure I am really good as I know NYE I shall be off plan too, with weigh-in on the Friday (2nd Jan). This is my first major test on SW, I am hoping that I sub-conscientiously make better choices than I used to.

Well done on your 2.5lb loss :) x

I'd quite like to be 12 stone by March - that gives me 11 weigh ins, so an average of 1.5lbs per week - bear in mind i have xmas and my birthday between now and then, but I think its doable! Let's go for a stone before March :))

My goal over Christmas is to get to 10st. Thats 7 or so pounds away , I reckon it can be done! Loads of turkey, roast potatoes with frylight and veg :D

I lost 2lbs and hit my Christmas target of 8 stones lost :bliss:

Hopefully will run 5k in the next 2 weeks too - I'm a very happy person at the minute :D

That's excellent! Well done you - what a lovely Christmas present to yourself :) xx

Well my update is
I've wanted to get my 1 & 1/2 stone award for my xmas wish, got 3.5lbs to go (fingers crossed)
AND only need to loose 1.5lbs to get my Club 10 award, :) two awards for xmas????? yes please x

Back