Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

I'm a Thursday evening weigher and I'm hoping I get at least 2lb off this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a Thursday evening weigher and I'm hoping I get at least 2lb off this week x

Good luck for tomorrow.... I will be keeping an eye on you :hide:

Why not pop over to my diary and say hello x

Didn't make weigh in last night had to go and pick up a puppy instead. Been on plan though and am hoping for a really good loss next week.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) with milk (hea) and a banana

Lunch - Some slices of packet ham, beetroot, cucumber, lettuce and sweetcorn with a muller light for desert

Dinner - Will be using flexi syns to have a Chinese.

Booking our wedding in the next few weeks and am already wondering which menu option is more sw friendly for the wedding breakfast!

Didn't make weigh in last night had to go and pick up a puppy instead. Been on plan though and am hoping for a really good loss next week.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) with milk (hea) and a banana

Lunch - Some slices of packet ham, beetroot, cucumber, lettuce and sweetcorn with a muller light for desert

Dinner - Will be using flexi syns to have a Chinese.

Booking our wedding in the next few weeks and am already wondering which menu option is more sw friendly for the wedding breakfast!

Piccies, piccies and more piccies xx

I will post one later if I can get him to sit still long enough :) x

I will post one later if I can get him to sit still long enough :) x

He will keep you busy :chores016:

He's definitely kept us busy he's so full of energy but on the plus side of that walking him is great body magic :)

Breakfast - sw cooked breakfast 3 syns for ww sausages and left fat on the bacon

Dinner - home made turkey burgers and chips made in the acti fry (3 syns) carrots, cauliflower and broccoli

Snack - Apple and banana and French fries 4 syns

HeA - 350ml skimmed milk
HeB - didn't have one today :/

10 syns today

It makes walking much more fun when you have a furry friend :chores016:

Bloodcoveredprincess - your picture in your Sig is incredible! You look divine! :)

Definitely agree walking is more fun with pooches, we've got 2, they do like to drag you around! :)

How you doing today Hun?
X

I'm knackered from trying to do housework whilst stopping the pup chewing and this is going to sound horrible but it's made harder by the fact that my other half wanted him not me.

Before anyone rings the RSPCA he's only not as wanted by me because I'm still grieving for the dog we had to have put to sleep 3 weeks ago. My other halfs way of dealing with it was to get a puppy but I'm not ready to give my love to another pooch yet. Does that sound a bit crazy?

Sorry for the rant apart from that I'm fine lol how are you doing lovely? X

Oh Hun I know how you feel before I moved out, my families dog got put to sleep and my mother got a new one within 4 days. You'll love him 100% in no time. I hope you're okay <3

I've just busted the 30 day shred (first day) feel like my hearts going to come out of my throat!
X

Bloodcoveredprincess - your picture in your Sig is incredible! You look divine! :)

Definitely agree walking is more fun with pooches, we've got 2, they do like to drag you around! :)

How you doing today Hun?
X

awe.... thank you :D

I've got two a pug and a cavalier :doggy::chores016:

I'm knackered from trying to do housework whilst stopping the pup chewing and this is going to sound horrible but it's made harder by the fact that my other half wanted him not me.

Before anyone rings the RSPCA he's only not as wanted by me because I'm still grieving for the dog we had to have put to sleep 3 weeks ago. My other halfs way of dealing with it was to get a puppy but I'm not ready to give my love to another pooch yet. Does that sound a bit crazy?

Sorry for the rant apart from that I'm fine lol how are you doing lovely? X

It's ok hun..... we won't tell the puppy.... sneaky little monkey will work his way into your heart when you are least expecting it, but he will never replace your lost loved one xx

I hope so we just deal with things differently. Feel so disloyal having another dog here so soon. I'm sure you're right though ladies and he will grow on me x

Remember that it's not his fault, he's just a little creature looking for love, in time you might even find he helps you with the loss. He'll never feel like your other one, because he's not - you get a different kind of bond with each dog, but they all love you in the same unconditional way.
Does your OH know how you feel?

X

He knew how I felt before we got the pup but he was getting one whether I wanted one or not even though it's me home with it all day not him as I work from home. I could never be cruel to him don't get me wrong I'm just not as cuddly with him as I would normally be.

Forgetting this is meant to be a food diary...

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (heb) with milk from hea

Lunch - pasta n sauce, carrots, broccoli and swede

Dinner - boiled new potatoes, BBQ chicken (Maggi one forgot the syns in it but it's not many) cucumber, carrots and peas

Snacks - banana, apple, boiled egg and packet of French fries

Syns today - 6 ish depending on Maggi

He knew how I felt before we got the pup but he was getting one whether I wanted one or not even though it's me home with it all day not him as I work from home. I could never be cruel to him don't get me wrong I'm just not as cuddly with him as I would normally be.

Forgetting this is meant to be a food diary...

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (heb) with milk from hea

Lunch - pasta n sauce, carrots, broccoli and swede

Dinner - boiled new potatoes, BBQ chicken (Maggi one forgot the syns in it but it's not many) cucumber, carrots and peas

Snacks - banana, apple, boiled egg and packet of French fries

Syns today - 6 ish depending on Maggi

the little guy won't know the difference.... he will be happy to be there xx

That's very unreasonable of your OH, maybe tell him how you're feeling now that the little ball of fluff is here? He can't just ignore what you're going through. Have you got any friends or relatives who could maybe look after puppy for a few hours a day to give you some space? He'll probably love the fuss from other people and it'll give you time alone to reflect.

If it helps any, the Magi is 2.5Syns per breast of chicken, which I think is about 1/4 of the pack, so the whole pack would be 10, half the pack 5 etc. I had the BBQ one 2 days ago, it was so yummy!
X

That does help and I underestimated but not by much so still on plan for the day :)

There isn't anyone to have him really and the oh is convinced that within a few days I'll be head of heels for the pup but at the moment that isn't looking likely. Pup seems happy enough to be here he's settled in well and he's getting lots of cuddles from the oh kiddies and visitors x

The best advice I could give would be pretend you love that puppy more than anything, the more you try and warm to him, the stronger you'll find you feel about him. I know it's hard, but you don't want to get further down the line, fall head over heels for him and have him not really be fussed about you because he sensed you didn't want him.

Really do feel for you Sweet, doesn't sound like a nice situation.
X

Back