Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Whilst we're on crushes, I think we can all share Jensen, Jared and Misha!

Whilst we're on crushes, I think we can all share Jensen, Jared and Misha!

Oh hells yes!!
This is the die hard dude, Timothy Olyphant
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390224363.287311.jpg

Wow, totally can't dig that because he looks like an older version of my OH's brother (Twin, not identical!) weirdddddd!!!
X

Haha I think it's the stubble! I'm a sucker for beards lol

I totally get the stubble thing, just makes them look rugged, but not bushy, I almost died on the SN episode where Misha was all scruffy!
I keep going back to look at the picture, it's so creepy, it really does look like him!

"Proof that someone can be too beautiful" Ha love it. I think even the OH has crushes on them, how can you have 3 people that pretty on the same show without the world imploding? I have to love Bobby too because otherwise it just feels unfair!

Aw gotta love some bobby, oh and Garth if we're going down that road ;)

Jeez a girl doesnt come on fora few hours and look what she misses!!!

Meatloaf and Colin Firth- just say no haha!
Personally I do like a little bit of Bruce Willis.
Timothy Elephant is a MAHOOSIVE yes for me too!
Jared - ALL DAY LONG!

My personal taste is very questionable though, I cant resist boyos in eyeliner and nail varnish (Johnny Depp and Jared Leto omnom)
I went through a phase (okay I never REALLY came out of it) where I may aswell just have said yes to anybody even slightly jewish. Jesse Eisenberg, Adrien Brody, Adam Brody, James Mcavoy there was a whole dark hair big nose thing.

Of course there's the hotty mctotties too like Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Josh Hartnett you know the type!

OMG how did I forget the UFC guys?! There are some serious sauce pots in that! Cub Swanson is one of them ^_^

AND Jim Carey in the number 23. I was so conflicted the first time I saw it. Its Jim Carey BUT DO-ABLE!!! **brain explodes**

I also cant resist Robert Pattinson. Yes I know. He has a face like a foot. WELL FEET NEED LOVE TOO!!

Last edited:
Can I keep Colin Firth if I let you have Bruce Willis? I'll get rid of MeatLoaf no problem, I don't see it anymore!

Jared Leto and Adrien Brody I'd have to fight for, I mean literally fight for because holy s***...I mean why don't all men look like that?! It's the eyes for Jared, and for Adrien just....what is it about him? he just oozes sex appeal.

"Of course there's the hotty mctotties too like Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Josh Hartnett you know the type!"
Weirdly, none of them do much of anything for me, I totally see how they're all gorgeous, but I just kinda go "eh", gorgeous to look at, but with the exception of JGL, I just can't imagine much goes on up top.

OMG YES, Jim Carrey but only in that film, everything else he's like the awkward uncle who tries too hard and gives you the willies?! Partially blaming the way it was shot, nobody can look bad in that lighting!!

Give it up Abs, the foot looks like the needs a good wash!! :p

XxX

So, after a morning drool session - which I believe is how ALL mornings should start, am I right? :p

Plan for the day is;

Breakfast: Wheetabix (HeB) Milk (1/2 HeA) Sugar (2syn) and a Banana
Lunch: Spinach and chicken salad again
Dinner: The OH wants tuna pasta, I want Chorizo salad. So TBD depending on who wins (Me)

Without dinner, calorie count comes to 417, there are 500 in my recipe and and 590 in boys, so either way, looking at around 1000 today.

X

Don't forget your Syns (or extra cals) that's for yummy ness later :)
day looks good chick, and definitely agree everyday should start with some eye candy droolage ;) x

Syns make me feel so guilty and I think I used lots at the weekend so trying to cut back (actually want a decent loss! Sick of this lb nonsense)! I'm aiming for around 1100-1200 everyday, so I might have a cheeky packet of velvet crunch later, just under 90 cals and only 4 Syns :)

I've now spent the morning looking at hot men and sorting out holidays, life's good today!...and WORKING of course *if any of my employers are reading this* :p

X

Change of plan for dinner tonight, because cravings are killing me!

I'm having 2 cheesy mug shots (4), followed by a slice of toast, honey, red berries and a dollop of mullerlight to finish it off. 11 Syns in total today (oops) and a total of 1195 calories, which seems much better than 917.
Will take a syn off tomorrow and aim for 9 instead to make up for it!

X

All I seem to be craving at the moment is bread!
Did some free-weights last night and squats after not doing anything for 5 days, my god it was so difficult, who'd think that 5 days off could set me back that much?! I must get back on it properly, might have to join the gym again!

Breakfast: Special K (5) milk (HeA)
Lunch: Bacon and spinach sandwich (HeB and 1 Syn for Ketchup)
Dinner: Chicken noodle soup with mushrooms, carrots and yet more spinach

5 Syns planned so far and 945 calories, which gives me wiggle room for a treat later on if I get peckish. Might even do one of those pay as you go gym trips (as I hate inductions!) tonight to get back in my exercise groove!!

X

Good luck at the gym chica, i'm crap with gyms, i like swimming though! There's loads of classes i'd love to do but won't go by myself and no one else interested boo :(
Hope you have a grand day! xx

I quite like the gym, just not the gym-bunnies! If I could go and it would stay empty I'd be so skinny now! :p You get the muscly men who stand there in a gaggle, chatting about how they're off for a pint when all their hard work is done and they don't do anything! :p

X

Yep posers standing there in front of the mirror looking at their muscles, some of them really are icky though, have they not heard of enough is enough lol! x

Ew I know, the muscles look like they're going to burst!

X

Back