Ciaras Diary - SS

I did do well but and thats a big but lol like mine ha ha ive had far too many breaks and time off and each time its harder gettin bak on plan.my heads back in the game now though so cant wait to start losing again! Stop bein naughty lol what have you done/had? Xx

franbella21 said:
Hiii just read your diary from start to finish snd your both doin so so well!! Alot of wot you say hits home to me.hope u dont mind if i join u xxx

Hello there Fran!! As Ciara says you are more than welcome to join in with our daily confessional lol, and I also agree that you've done brilliantly so far. It's about keeping going and not giving up - that's what wins the battle in the end :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well despite my naughty endeavours this week I've just had my WI and I've lost.........4lbs!!! WTF?!!!! Really not sure how I managed that considering I've consumed my own body weight in cheese and grapes lol. Big push to get in those 15s now :)

However, got hot date with John Bishop tomorrow night and I'm going for a meal with my sister beforehand plus a night out with my girls on Saturday night so I fear this week is going to be c##p, ho hum, need to try and keep the good intentions going. Can I just make a massive disclaimer now for anything I post on facebook between 10pm on Saturday and 10am on Sunday?!!! Ha ha ha!!! xxxx

Lol wow theres hope for me yet 4lbs"! Well done u !! God me and booze and fb really dont mix ha ha cx

You know theres one thing that im good at when im drunk... i never go on fb, find it too much hard work to type whilst swaying and squinting with one eye but still it doesnt help that i tend to remember everything i did the night before hahah.

Ah Fran ive ate pizza alll week and some crisps. Was good yesterday but after sundays hangover trying to drink a shake made me gag :( YUCK!!! cant wait to have the bars back in my life again.

Christy - 4lbs? thats fantastic... well bloody done xx Least you pick the odd time but get your arse back in to gear xxx woooooo xxxx

Lol wow theres hope for me yet 4lbs"! Well done u !! God me and booze and fb really dont mix ha ha cx

Thank you Fran!! I am well chuffed. Totally back in the zone now and determined to smash this diet. I know this sounds mean but I have a really good friend who has been dieting for 3 years and she has done amazingly well but I really want to beat her to goal weight. She still has about 3 stone to lose and its coming off slowly but surely. I am starting to think I am a total b###h for getting so competitive but it is like I need to turn it into a competition to help my focus.

Well had a chocolate shake warm for breakfast and just had the mint choc shake for lunch, having the cranberry bar at 3pm. I am loving the shakes warm but finding I cannot touch the porridge or soup now because it makes me want to heave. I used to be able to eat everything in the beginning.

Good luck and keep the focus lovely :)

xxxx

You know theres one thing that im good at when im drunk... i never go on fb, find it too much hard work to type whilst swaying and squinting with one eye but still it doesnt help that i tend to remember everything i did the night before hahah.

Ah Fran ive ate pizza alll week and some crisps. Was good yesterday but after sundays hangover trying to drink a shake made me gag :( YUCK!!! cant wait to have the bars back in my life again.

Christy - 4lbs? thats fantastic... well bloody done xx Least you pick the odd time but get your arse back in to gear xxx woooooo xxxx

Ahh I have told my sister she has to have my phone in her bag on Saturday and she is in charge of stopping me being a nob ha ha!!

Ciara I am going to tell you off now - pizza and crisps?!!!!!! Right now lady you know you can do this, just break your day down shake by shake and just try and keep the focus to stop you caving in. If you feel like cheating then go to the gym or do some kind of exercise to stop you cheating. I know I am a fine one to talk but I was disappointed with my weigh in, if I hadn't eaten cheese, grapes and chocolate I would have had an amazing loss this week and would be even closer to the 15s. As it stands I am still half a stone away from that. Just think you are only 8lbs off being in the 10s and then you will only be a stone of target. That is sooooo bloody close I can smell it and think how amazing you will feel!!! Stop the pizza, stop the picking and keep that focus going lady - you are doing really well but you could do brilliantly :D xxxxxxx

Hiyaa ladies oh my lord all this talk of pizza is makin my mouth wster and now im dribbling ha ha.i reiterate everything christy said u got to nail all the picking and get bak in the zone.ive been on and off for past 5 weeks got down to 15.8 but then goin bak up to 15.11 and hovering bak and for.got weighed today by cdc and was 15.7 with jus a measly oz off 15.6 lol soooo well and truly bak in this game now. Hope both had a good day? Xx

Hmmmm would love to say I had a good day, I started off with good intentions and had 2 shakes and a bar, went for a Nandos and ate butterfly chicken and ratatouille, but then basically drank a bottle of red wine whilst at the John Bishop show. Great night! I'll avoid the scales now until at least Monday.....ooooops!! Well done Fran :) you can do it, just keep the focus and ignore all my bad behaviour ;) xxxx

Ok guys - properly fell off the wagon tonight - not only have I drink a bottle of wine last night but I came home with the munchies and I've eaten 2 slices of hot toast and a bag of mini cheddars. Would love to say I hated them but they were bloody lush....I'm a beast! Will feel so ill tomorrow plus out again on Saturday....this is going to be a grim week..... Xx

Ahh I have told my sister she has to have my phone in her bag on Saturday and she is in charge of stopping me being a nob ha ha!!

Ciara I am going to tell you off now - pizza and crisps?!!!!!! Right now lady you know you can do this, just break your day down shake by shake and just try and keep the focus to stop you caving in. If you feel like cheating then go to the gym or do some kind of exercise to stop you cheating. I know I am a fine one to talk but I was disappointed with my weigh in, if I hadn't eaten cheese, grapes and chocolate I would have had an amazing loss this week and would be even closer to the 15s. As it stands I am still half a stone away from that. Just think you are only 8lbs off being in the 10s and then you will only be a stone of target. That is sooooo bloody close I can smell it and think how amazing you will feel!!! Stop the pizza, stop the picking and keep that focus going lady - you are doing really well but you could do brilliantly :D xxxxxxx

Christy - i really needed that telling off... its made me think.. 8lbs away from 10s? blimey!!! The thing is im really heaving at the shakes.. URGH i dont like milkshakes anyway so do you think id be allowed 2 bars and a meal a day? Or you reckon they wont allow it? I think thats really making me turn to food and pick because i realising i cant stomach the shakes and really feel sick of the thought!!
Really going to focus now and hoping to be the small side of the 11s.

I think that if your competing with a friend which will help you focus - Do it! BUT just keep it to yourself and dont get nasty about it (NOT SAYING YOUR THAT KIND OF PERSON) Reason i say that is because since ive been on this diet and lost 2 stone my mate barely speaks to me :( (maybe because i keep my distance too because of her attitude towards my weight loss) and if someone mentions my weight she gets really funny. So since this diet ive seen a different side that i dont like and dont tend to be as good mates as we was.

My friends went to see John Bishop last night so i assume it was at the same place ha :) Least you enjoyed yourself but make sure you get back on track today.

Christy and Fran - Lets get back on track... No more junk and skip our way to skinny minnie zone :) xxxxxxxxxx

Hiyaa ladies oh my lord all this talk of pizza is makin my mouth wster and now im dribbling ha ha.i reiterate everything christy said u got to nail all the picking and get bak in the zone.ive been on and off for past 5 weeks got down to 15.8 but then goin bak up to 15.11 and hovering bak and for.got weighed today by cdc and was 15.7 with jus a measly oz off 15.6 lol soooo well and truly bak in this game now. Hope both had a good day? Xx

Its horrible slipping from a diet into the good but naughty food :( Keep at it hun and i will too, we can get back into it and start losing the pounds again :)
I think once im about 10.12 i am going on to the SLIMMING WORLD plan and follow that so can lose the rest of the timber to get to 10 stone :) xxxx

Yes ure so right we slip into such bad habits v quickly well i do.got to do this as i dont want to br doin cd all my life i want to shift this weight and enjoy my life.i feel like its being run by my weight at the min.argh.we can do this!! Christy it sounds likr you had a ball ha ha xx

Ha ha ha oh I did - John Bishop was hilarious and the wine flowed lovely! I've felt it today though - felt sick all day and I'm so tired. Just on my way home now and after doing a quick shop around Tesco I am planning on getting into my pjs as soon as possible! All set for tomorrow night, ive bought a new pair of jeans and stocked up on fake lashes - bottle of vodka in the freezer - its going to be fun :D xxxx

Enjoy your night out hun :) keep away from FB haha. I dont envy you as this time last week i was getting myself ready... to make a complete fool of myself hahah xxx

Ahhh thank you lovely - I've had 2 massive glasses of wine and some beans on toast as thought I need something sensible in my tummy. Off out in a couple of hours - god help me ha ha ha!!!! I'll try my best not to post of fb but no guaranteed ;) xxx

Ahhh thank you lovely - I've had 2 massive glasses of wine and some beans on toast as thought I need something sensible in my tummy. Off out in a couple of hours - god help me ha ha ha!!!! I'll try my best not to post of fb but no guaranteed ;) xxx

hahaha how was your night hun??? Hope you had a good time. Well my weekend was a disaster and had a curry :( ive come on, its monday and ive put a pound on. Boooooooo... so guess what? Back on it now for sure as ive slacked the past couple of weeks on and off. got all my shakes all set out ready and my fella is not letting me touch a thing. Ive got spinning classes and taking the dog longer walks now so hopefully it will help shift the timber.

Hows everyone else got on? Hope you also had a good weekend Fran? xxxxx

I had a wicked night!!! Was a real giggle but I have zero memory of what happened lol - I felt horrific yesterday as spent the whole day in bed. I couldn't face any products so all I had was 2 slices of toast. I've put a pound on too...boooo!!!

I'm going out for a curry with this new guy tomorrow but I'll just have tikka and salad which will be doing good and I'll drive so I don't have a drink. It's a big big push to get rid of the pounds this week :) xxxxx

Hiiyya lol i get all day hangovers and cant move from bed lol and with 6 kids to look aftrr hubby goes mad lol.u both sound like u had a fab time!! V jealous.sat i ate a chippy tea choc and sweets omg why do we do it! But yest i 100% ss.and intend to csrry on but im just tsking one day at a time.so are we all beim good today? Xxx

Omg Fran how on earth do you manage with 6 kids?!!!! I am very impressed! I find my 5 year old son enough of a handful lol - my full day hangover has turned into a 2 dayer. Omg I have felt shocking today, properly poorly. Going to have some chicken and then have a early night I think.

So how has everyone done today??? I've had all my products but not drunk nearly enough water - it was making me queezy. Going to try and drink another litre before bed as don't want to get dehydrated xxxx

Back