Claire's art of self-sabotage

Hope work is speeding by for you x

Work is boring. Mostly just chased kids out the shop for fannying about. Finish in 50 mins and will have a proper catch up on here when I'm done. I should have brought more water with me tho, my 50cl bottle didn't last long!

which reminds me, I better but tea bags when I finish or I'll cry and the lack of caffeine!

Ooh very good, I'm a secretary for Samaritans! Yeh every little helps!! Lol ...

Been weighed at Ww and I'm 12st 4lb so iv gained 4lb over two weeks at Xmas!

Didn't tell anyone what I'm doing!! They think it's pro points ! Pleased really!!

Tims ( my OH) Has measured me in inches!! So I'll get him to do it again in a month !

Are you having 3 or 4 packs a day including a bar! .?

Enjoy work xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well done on only gaining 4lbs! So are you going to ww every week for a weigh in?!

Ok, so today I've had:

1. Cafe Latte
2. Spag Bol
3. Chocolate orange bar
4. Hazelnut shake

2 litres water, 1.5 litres of tea! LOL!

Also peeing for Britain!

well done on only gaining 4lbs! So are you going to ww every week for a weigh in?!
Yes iv been a member for over 12 years was a leader too running 3 meetings a week until 3 years ago... Then left and weight was going up and up...also 6 years ago got diagnosed with under active thyroid so loosing weight was a *****!! It took me 4 weeks to loose 3lb even tho I stuck to the plan!

I love the group there it was my old meeting that I was the leader of! Plus it will be nice to get the awards! Was hard tho wen they all talk food!!!

How was your OH today? Mine been ace!! Xxxx

Just read your intro and it touched me as for years Ive wanted a boob reduction but similarly no surgeon will touch me till I lose all the weight too!

This time Hugh I'm doing the weight loss of my impending wedding in August...but if I can get enough weight off before it I may try some surgery.

wishing you all the best hun...you're in good company here xx

PS. I recommend aloe Vera tablets from H&B or senokot extra whilst on this diet....drove me bonkers before as I'm a daily goer and had to do something!

Yes iv been a member for over 12 years was a leader too running 3 meetings a week until 3 years ago... Then left and weight was going up and up...also 6 years ago got diagnosed with under active thyroid so loosing weight was a *****!! It took me 4 weeks to loose 3lb even tho I stuck to the plan!

I love the group there it was my old meeting that I was the leader of! Plus it will be nice to get the awards! Was hard tho wen they all talk food!!!

How was your OH today? Mine been ace!! Xxxx

Well, toast is my favourite thing in the whole world and my OH never eats it. Its one of those foods that, no matter how full I am, if I smell a bit of toast I want to eat it. So Day 1, my OH wakes up and thinks "im going to make toast!" - SUPER! Smelled divine. Then before I left for work he offered me a lollypop because he forgot, then I came home about half 10 last night and guess what he made, 10 minutes after I walked through the door? Toast! LMAO! He's such a d*ck.

Now I want to go to weight-watchers meetings too so I can get all the fabulous praise for losing weight!

Just read your intro and it touched me as for years Ive wanted a boob reduction but similarly no surgeon will touch me till I lose all the weight too!

This time Hugh I'm doing the weight loss of my impending wedding in August...but if I can get enough weight off before it I may try some surgery.

wishing you all the best hun...you're in good company here xx

PS. I recommend aloe Vera tablets from H&B or senokot extra whilst on this diet....drove me bonkers before as I'm a daily goer and had to do something!

Maybe we could get a good deal if they take some of yours and give it to me?!
You're doing fabulously well! Your wedding is the best incentive :) My OH doesn't want to get married, so I'm never likely to have that incentive - but I am going to have fabulous boobs! And one hell of an overdraft! hahaha|

I've been taking the s&s fiber stuff in my tea but I think I will take something once a week to keep everything moving. If I end up like I did last time I'll just cry, alot!

So, I'm Day 2'n it up. Not had anything yet. A bit peckish but too lazy to get up off the sofa at moment and go make anything. I've got a bottle of water and a massive mug of tea, so I'll get something after that. I am, however, going to get up and murder my kitten who is running around like an absolute nutter, trying to climb the wallpaper/TV/leather dining chairs/suite/curtains/my other cat/doors..... Now she's eating a towel. I must go beat her up....

Well, toast is my favourite thing in the whole world and my OH never eats it. Its one of those foods that, no matter how full I am, if I smell a bit of toast I want to eat it. So Day 1, my OH wakes up and thinks "im going to make toast!" - SUPER! Smelled divine. Then before I left for work he offered me a lollypop because he forgot, then I came home about half 10 last night and guess what he made, 10 minutes after I walked through the door? Toast! LMAO! He's such a d*ck. Now I want to go to weight-watchers meetings too so I can get all the fabulous praise for losing weight! Maybe we could get a good deal if they take some of yours and give it to me?! You're doing fabulously well! Your wedding is the best incentive :) My OH doesn't want to get married, so I'm never likely to have that incentive - but I am going to have fabulous boobs! And one hell of an overdraft! hahaha| I've been taking the s&s fiber stuff in my tea but I think I will take something once a week to keep everything moving. If I end up like I did last time I'll just cry, alot! So, I'm Day 2'n it up. Not had anything yet. A bit peckish but too lazy to get up off the sofa at moment and go make anything. I've got a bottle of water and a massive mug of tea, so I'll get something after that. I am, however, going to get up and murder my kitten who is running around like an absolute nutter, trying to climb the wallpaper/TV/leather dining chairs/suite/curtains/my other cat/doors..... Now she's eating a towel. I must go beat her up....

Lol lol lol ... Yeh I love toast.... My OH and son had it yesterday which was fine but then today ( feel crappy, headachy and weak) my son had toast and ate it in front of me!!

The only thing is going to weight watchers it cost extra money however you will get comments like how much have you lost this week??? How have you done that ?? Lol that's the bit I'm not looking forward to !! Lying lol ... Xxx

Lol lol lol ... Yeh I love toast.... My OH and son had it yesterday which was fine but then today ( feel crappy, headachy and weak) my son had toast and ate it in front of me!!

The only thing is going to weight watchers it cost extra money however you will get comments like how much have you lost this week??? How have you done that ?? Lol that's the bit I'm not looking forward to !! Lying lol ... Xxx

My OH got out his bed at 1.45pm today and got up and came into the kitchen, where I was emptying cupboards (I bought a new under counter bin and was trying to install it in the under sink unit - only to discover the door doesn't open wide enough because it hits off the other unit so I cant pull the bin out, and I'm getting quite ratty over it) and made....wait for it....TOAST!!!!

If he stands in the kitchen again today and says "you can put the bin in another cupboard" to which my reply is "and where do I put everything in that cupboard?" which his response is "in another cupboard" and offers no suggestion as to what that cupboard is, I am going to kill him.

I feel weak and very short tempered today.

Hahaha! I love how a matter of fact men are.

Omg I live toast! Bread is my big weakness! I had to throw away an entire loaf after my parents left. Don't want to be tempted.

Well at least the bin is keeping you occupied. Hope you'll sort it out though ;)

M x

LOL! :banghead:

Found a place for my bin. First world problem over.

Did sob my heart out earlier over nothing and everything. Feel much better, if not a bit light headed and hungry. I've still got 2 packs to have, so I'll have a bit of something when he cooks his dinner.

My top tip for the day is "dont start a VLCD diet in winter and decided to spend all day in a onsie. Constant trips to pee mean you will spend most of the day naked and cold."

Ok, so todays menu:

1. Chicken curry noodle soup
2. Thai soup
3. Cottage pie
4. chocolate truffa

Must have had about 4 litres of water - pee'd out about 8!

All packs today we're not bad. Cottage pie and noodle soup could have done with a bit of something - just not sure what. All in all, a good day. If I overlook the faint feeling, rumbling stomach, anger and uncontrollable crying! :p

Well, toast is my favourite thing in the whole world and my OH never eats it. Its one of those foods that, no matter how full I am, if I smell a bit of toast I want to eat it. So Day 1, my OH wakes up and thinks "im going to make toast!" - SUPER! Smelled divine. Then before I left for work he offered me a lollypop because he forgot, then I came home about half 10 last night and guess what he made, 10 minutes after I walked through the door? Toast! LMAO! He's such a d*ck.

Now I want to go to weight-watchers meetings too so I can get all the fabulous praise for losing weight!

Maybe we could get a good deal if they take some of yours and give it to me?!
You're doing fabulously well! Your wedding is the best incentive :) My OH doesn't want to get married, so I'm never likely to have that incentive - but I am going to have fabulous boobs! And one hell of an overdraft! hahaha|

I've been taking the s&s fiber stuff in my tea but I think I will take something once a week to keep everything moving. If I end up like I did last time I'll just cry, alot!

So, I'm Day 2'n it up. Not had anything yet. A bit peckish but too lazy to get up off the sofa at moment and go make anything. I've got a bottle of water and a massive mug of tea, so I'll get something after that. I am, however, going to get up and murder my kitten who is running around like an absolute nutter, trying to climb the wallpaper/TV/leather dining chairs/suite/curtains/my other cat/doors..... Now she's eating a towel. I must go beat her up....

If I had a pound for every time someone offered to take my excess boobage I'd a) be able to pay for it and b) probably could lose the weight by now lol.

I will honest....I never ever thought I would get married....never been a girly girl dreaming about it all their lives....I still don't get excited about table settings etc....haha! We are getting married in Koh Samui Thailand and the amazing hol with close friends and family is the bit I'm most excited about haha!

i totally recommend having a selection of toilet going supplies....Ive nearly cried a few times myself for not going for a whole week...drives be bonkers!!! Xx

Maybe I'm needing to start keeping a track of my toilet habits because now I'm starting to wonder when I last went and I feel a bit paranoid about it all now! Lol!

So, the boyfriend is not eating toast for breakfast/lunch today! He's having two rolls with Lorne sausage and tomato sauce. It's making my tummy rumble! And he's watching a cookery programme....!

im not sure if he's intentionally trying to test me or not!!!

i had a cafe latte shake for breakie and a cup of tea. On my second bottle of water of the day. Thinking I should go so some ironing, but can't be bothered just yet.

Can I ask why you're getting a boob job? Since starting S&S 9 weeks ago I have went down 2 bra sizes booooooooo xx

Sure. I have no boobs, and I want some! And when I lose weight, I'll have less than no boobs, and I can't even work out what that is! If I go down one cup size that will take me to AA and two cup sizes will be.... -A?! Lol!

Ignore me, I noticed it says 'enlargement' in the title duh!! I didnt know if it was enlargement or reduction you were getting. A friend of mine got a boob job recently and hers are fab. They look really natural. She is very slim so she didnt go massive, she was a 32A and now she is 34C and they are perfect size for her. Any idea what size you would like? If I had a boob job think I would like a D. I was 34B before I had kids so fairly small but I would love to have the boobs I had back then now rather than my fatty danglers lol x

Back