Coleys quest for success

Remind me!1!!!!!!

Bad food choices are NOT good!
I am so ill today with what I think is my IBS who has been absent for almost 3 years now!
Full Fat, dripping in oil bacon sarnie I believe caused this but in my defence it was a long day yesterday we travelled for over 9 hours and grab food was the best I could muster!
Back on it today will continue to make healthy choices.
Also have now got confirmation that I will indeed be having surgery on my shoulders.

Fun!!!!

Half on this week.
No more Thurs night treats for me.

:(

1.5 off this week after a terrible week of eating nothing but crap!!

I did live on speed fruit and speed soup for the remaining 3 days so My only reason must be them 2 combined.

Off the wagon over the long weekend. Back on it today x

2 off this week xx

Half off last night taking me to a 11lb loss in total!

Could be better but I have been taking shortcuts and making far too many slip ups. Hoping for a good week :)

16.5 off now not updated in a while.

Weigh in tomorrow

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3lb off last night :D

Hi just reading through your diary well done your doing really well. I to suffer from fibromyalgia and I know how difficult it is from day to day. Xx good luck x

Thank you Kaz.
It is so hard! But with some gym sessions and continued food optimising I will get there :)

1.5stone club 10 both done tonight 22.5lb gone!! Sooooo happy! Yipee

Well done coley. Your getting there. My goal weight is also 11st. My current weight is 13st 10 so a long way to go yet. But we will get there if we keep at it :)

13st10 here too so a goal we both want :)

New Years. My plan when I joined was to get to Target by 1st January 2015. Worked out at 1.5 a week.
I do have a thread somewhere lol
26 weeks and 35lb to shift.
xx

I haven't set a time limit as I put to much pressure on my self but realistically I hope ive hit my goal for xmas time.

Its not a time limit more a goal. I find goals motivate me. I set goals each month and i generally stick to them. Junes goals were to get club 10 and start working out. I hit them goals. Julys goal is lose 5.5lb for my bday on 27th. My overall time limit is to be at target for my 30th. Exactly 1yr 1 month away. :)
Mini goals seem to keep me afloat as i have some pretty bad weeks lol.

Well done you :). I set mini goals still etc like to get into the 12s etc... I jist don't set them to specific date no more as was awful and never stuck to them. I keep telling my self this Is a life style change and not a diet.

Its true though.
Hence why i never stop myself indulging i dont intend to be 16st again but i also dont intens to never go to a party and eat cake lol
1403892554622.jpg

Back