Step 1 Sole Source Confessions of a serial CWP returner

It's so tough with poorly children. Thankfully I've not been able to shop so not much in.

Off for some fresh air now!

It's hard when u know things are in the cupboard! I normally but kids things I don't like. Or I just think ill b able to have it in moderation soon!!

Hope fresh did the job

Well official weigh in is....

I'm 14 9.75: my starting weight was 14 13.5 which means that I am 3.75lb down.

Given the week I've had and all the faffing. I will take it!

Now I know if I really try hard I can literally bladder that 9lbs this week. So it's ON!

Mission for today. Work my way through 3.5 litres of water.

Wow that's fab Bettie xx

Why thank you...

So I can confirm that chocolate orange mix a mouse is worth a go!!! Didn't get them at first, thought they tasted odd but today I have my first pot of MAM and well, it won't be my last!!!!

Just saw water with a 90 caffeine content in the shop... Just wrong!

So three packs in. May do a fourth or get a bath and go to bed. Not sure which yet!

Good morning people!

Well poorly child is getting better so my stress levels are decreasing,with the exception of DD1s demands that I get her phone fixed as it's just developed sudden death syndrome...on a weekend how very dare it!

Anyways... Back in ketosis as I have that less than fresh taste going on. Have had a hot mint shake and I'm deliberating having a mango mix a mouse or strawberry. Yummy!

Got to get motivated I'm off work but because A has been poorly the house looks like a tip - need to do a shop too! Arghhhh....

ok so still sat here procrastinating.

Question: why is it that when I am at home all I want to do is bloody eat???? I get bored, yes, but eating is hardly an entertaining experience for me (usuallly half done with my head inside a bloody cupboard) so what is that all about???

I guess I am restless and feeling anxious is the truth. It just got a sense of how immense this is. Last time I did this successfully, I was smoking about 20 a day! I gave up smoking in 2012 so I cant even do that now. At least smoking punctuated the day and gave me something to take the edge off. Not that I am about to start again, but wow. This is tough...maybe I should get on the kola beans.

Ok so it's official.

I hate Fridays. It's just torture for me. I'm not hungry but so blimmin bored.

Was hoping to salivate over brad Pitt in world war Z but my poorly dd is having more trouble than usual sleeping. So maybe I should give in and crash.

I just deeply resent going to bed early on a weekend!!!

In other news wearing H&M harem pants in a size large and they are too big - who knew?!!!

Day 10 - double figures.

Not feeling it today but trying my hardest. May have to do 4 packs.

It's the freaking weekend that gets me every time!

I have a wedding to go to in June so that's incentive enough to chunk this blubber down. Don't want to be the fat friend of the past. Being all jolly because that's what fat chicks do!

Bahhh.... Wish I could just stop thinking about bloody malteasers and why oh why do they reduce them to a pound a bag. They should have health tax. If they were 5 quid a bag I'm sure I wouldn't feel quite so keen.

I'm the same just done food shopping, dribbling as I bought fresh cheese rolls for the kids!!

But drink the water, I know it's not the same as malteasers but the end result will b better xx

Morning.

Well scales say I'm 14 8 today. I have to write that up as in my old diary I just used to stick it in my stats and it would get wiped off for each restart!!!

Had a shaky weekend so far. Today I'm scrubbing the house and doing the weekly shop. Weekly shop has to be strategically planned so I don't buy contraband. Dd2 is still poorly so won't be out long!

Trying to keep motivated and look forward to a successful day.

Just saw this very sobering picture
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394966070.388286.jpg

If that's not enough to keep you focused today I'm not sure anything will!

Strawberry mix a mouse is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I think mix a mouse may save me on this occasion.

Especially when enjoyed with a coffee made with 2 teaspoons of a vanilla shake ( good tip from my CWP consultant there!) blend it for a bit and its almost latte like!

I'm now stalking old diaries!

Monday morning... Back to work tomorrow hopefully. If all goes according to plan and little A is ok.

OH had returned from Basel with a shed load of chocolate...and an iPad mini!!!
Hahahaha why does he do that? He could have got me some purfume from duty free!!! I swear he does it just to test me.

Been thinking a lot about why I am doing this again. I guess it's because I know for the first two proper attempts it did work. Just looking through my old diary and I lost 3 stone on my last attempt and was OK. I got to a point where I didn't hate the sight of myself any more. Then the rot sets in .

That's the challenge really.

Wow 3 stone is amazing!!!

I'm glad I'm single lol! No im not really as get lonely etc but the temptations of not going out for meals etc aren't there!!

Yeah I'm bak to work tomorrow boo just had week off xx

V ....I met my OH when I lost a shed load of weight on CWP the first time, a whirlwind romance later and we got married and had DD no 2. I was in my "prime" time I think. 30 and full of beans.

Now 7 years later and well, he is a total foodie feader. He's lucky as he's an ex kick boxer with a metabolism like a whippet. I on the other hand only have to look at a donut to gain 5lbs. It's a hormone thing.

The sad part is, he is so athletic and really isn't complimentary about me being over weight. Which incidentally, I wouldn't be either if he suddenly gained 50lbs of blubber like I did. So I can't be too mad at him...

I got back to a weight where I felt sexy again, but so much happened including close relatives passing, me giving up a well paid career, trouble in our marriage and a miscarriage and well my coping mechanism was just to submerse myself into food...well chocolate actually!

That's what I'm trying to learn about now. Decompress and deal with difficult feelings without eating a 500g bar of dairy milk.

Wow Bettie, I've just stuffed myself stupid cos I lost 4lbs this week! Y do we do it to ourselves?

I've made this week a tough one now but then my own fault. Yeah know what ur saying about being content etc, it's so hard and tough like u say u met someone and it doesn't help he can everything in sight!!

Here's to another food free week xx

V!!!! Help me!!!! Just ate key lime pie, toast and crisps, I'm just sat here thinking is this diet tight for me right now because I can't keep throwing money down the drain. I can't afford a starve, binge cycle that goes on n on n on....don't know wtf is wrong with me??? I was actually in bed and nearly made it through the day.

I've got enough packs to do 2 shakes and a meal for awhile, maybe I should just do that?? Aaaaarrrrghhhhh

Why is there key lime pie in the house? You're making it tougher on yourself buying that crap for everyone else. Sure its not good for tyem either. There's nothing wrong with the diet and it is right for you. You are just in a vicious cycle as the cheating is causing your carb cravings. you actually need to suck it up and do 100% SS for a week to break the pattern. is a slice of key lime pie worth more to you than being fit and healthy and looking amazing?

Back