Total Solution Constantstar's weightloss journal!

His poor head, they said will look awful for first year ! :/

Attachments

• image-2844371906.jpg
    image-2844371906.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 35
Oh that looks so deep, poor little love xx

Was debating to come off exante to see if I can maintain weight / lose it with normal food. So I had 1 pack yesterday. A piece of toast for lunch and Mexican for dinner. Today I feel utterly sick.
!! I'm glad I do. I shouldn't be copping out I'm nearly at end of weeks 3. I don't expect a loss after my eating this week I been an idiot to say the least! I'm back on it today although I should be having a cavery lunch planned weeks ago with old friends. So going to have meat and salad. Back in exante. Felt so much healthier and alive on it!! Just get so hungry in the evenings! Day times I can deal!! X

Have a mug of bouillon in the evening, that should curb your hunger and keep you warm. Stick with Exante, it works and the results are worth it!

Hi CS. No wonder you've been struggling with what you've been through. I'm really sorry about your mum and that looks an awful injury your little boy had, poor mite. Take things one day at a time. Don't give up if you have a blip. Just get straight back on track.

Went massively off the rails on Sunday. Had cavery but was good opted for salad and meat then had 3 proffitter roles . Later that day had a pizza and half a coke and some chicken wings. It's now Monday and back on exante. I don't expect a loss this's week ( weeks 3) il be lucky of I can sts may even have put on. Today I tried on some old clothes and I have lost weight and they all feel so much better on so hoping that drives me to stick to the plan! I'm going to allow myself here and there a break like sat it's my beat mates birthday and we doing meal and drinks so yes il have a night off but il stick to exante the rest off the time x

I am sure if you are good most of the time you will continue to lose, just do what you feel comfortable with take care and good luck.

Thank u. Been 100% today. It's the evening I find so hard!!!i had a cup of bullion and now having my shake. I'm not denying I could eat a horse but I need to use my Will power which has been flailing!! :/

Hardly surprising you went off the rails. Put it behind you and do your best to stay back on track.

Today I caved a little, had 2 pieces of toast with marg, a shake for lunch and a shake for dinner. Also had a muller light.

I'm so hungry in the evening. I figured that I'm actually not drinking enough if any water ! I haven't had any today. I think that's why I'm hungry all the time. Tommo I'm making and effort to drink more!

If you're struggling and feel on odd days that you need to eat could you try and eat foods that would work as WS? If you eat chicken and veg instead of toast that would keep you in ketosis - just that you might find it difficult getting back in ketosis.

Do drink more water, it will help fill you....and the running up and down the stairs to the loo is great exercise :) xx

Thank u Hun. I had my wed morning weigh in and I'm 10 st in the head -2lb!! Woop

So in 3 weeks I've lost 10lb! Next week I hope to reach the 9s!! I can almost touch them!! Xx

Yes !

Attachments

• image-1109120304.jpg
    image-1109120304.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 31
So I've been slowly coming off exante now I'm about 10 stone. I'm going to see if I can maintain / loose with normal methods. Here's a pic of me going out last night, bought a new skirt and top ! I would never wear something like this before so I'm happy. I will reopen this thread if I get back on exante. Good luck everyone xx

Attachments

• image-3262871520.jpg
    image-3262871520.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 32
Looking good CS. Good luck x

Back