Could this be it!?

Well done on the loss . That will give you the incentive to stay as low carb as possible over the week end.

Busy is good cos it will help distract you from eating. Use it as a tool to stay on track.

Hope your son is ok & as for the assignment you will do it cos you have too ;). Have a lovely weekend xx

Words of wisdom Susie! I will get my assignment in as I pay for my studies so now way do I want to pay yo do a module again!!

My son is having four adult teeth out, he is only 7 but they developed with no enamel on them :-(

Someone asked if I was pregnant today, I thought I was losing weight not gaining more of a belly!!

Lol its probably because you have shrunk elsewhere x

Day 3 of my holiday and apart from one coffee with milk in and a large diet coke I have been 100%!! I forgot to pack food for tomorrow though when we go home. So I will be hungry till about 4 PM!

Well done - you've done amazingly well considering you've been on holiday!

Holiday done and managed to stay 100%! So glad as I though my husband was going to pressure me to eat but he didn't.

Home today after a detour to the dentist for my son to have four teeth out. He is only seven and I am very nervous, all he cares about is being hungry though!!

Wow, that is a brilliant achievement. Away for a holiday & still losing weight. Well done you were very good resisting going of track.

Frustrating being so close to the next stone bracket but more to look forward to next weigh in :D x

Well done. Its all good then x x

Well I have had the weekend off and enjoyed some lovely food. I spent all afternoon yesterday feeling really sick though :-( So back on the wagon today!
I have found a before picture so I am going to be brave later and post my before pic, a picture of now (1st9lbs lighter) and I am starting 30 day shred today so will post a pick in 30ish days as well and then my goal hopefully!

OOh I love before & after photo's :). They will help you on your journey.

Good luck with shred xx

I do apologise for my scribbled out face but I am not brave enough to show my face yet! It has been a tough week (week 7) but I have stayed the same, I have eaten a lot so that is a good result. Finding it hard to get back on it now, I do really well until it gets to about 5pm and then I get really hungry. Today is a new day and I have four weeks left of total solution and then going back to weight watchers.
I don't know how much of a difference can be seen in these photos, in 'real life' I feel and see a big difference but don't think these photos show it. I still have two stone to lose, I am hoping to lose one of these during my last four weeks of total solution and the other with weight watchers.

Thank you, I don't really want to look younger!
Finding it really hard to get back on total solution but doing ok today, having to keep reminding myself that even though I have lost weight I am still over weight and need to keep going!
Also I know how easy it is to all go back on again! !

Know how you feel! I'm just taking it a day at a time and plodding on through lol ! The more I stick to it now, the quicker I will reach goal xx

I have started 30 day shred today and then went swimming with my boys and just took the dog a long walk. Feel a lot better after exercise, why is it so hard to motivate yourself to do it!?

Back