Countdown to a skinny bunny :)

Oooh I went for a magnum white choc at 13syns :) Yum!! I feel very satisfied. I think Twisters are only 4 or 4.5 syns... was gonna go for that to still be ''good'' but OH already had the multi-pack of Magnums in his hand lol just the one for me though :)

Ooh I also bought a lunchbox from Wilkos today
Sistema Slimline Quaddie Lunchbox with Bottle Assorted 1.5ltr | Food Boxes | | Plastic Food Storage from Wilkinson Plus should be good for those 12hr days at university and when I'm on school placement! It has a main compartment, and 2 smaller ones on the lid and a compartment for a drink. But I think I'll use that for more food lol and bring my own bottle of water :) will just have to pack my lunch the night before to make sure i pack only good things lol xx

Thats a proper lunch box :) should be able to get loads of food in it, and a bit of extra body magic carrying it x

Hehe... one thing though... it does not accommodate a Muller Light as the compartments on the top take up most of the large on lol! Ooooh spent the day with OH, helping to sort his new room out, watching Heroes boxset and packing my backpack for Uni tomorrow. I feel like I'm starting school again with my packed lunch box, pencil case and rail season ticket haha!

Had a good day dietwise I think
04/9/2011 EE

B: nothing (had a lie in, the last for at least a week lol).
L: pasta, chicken, passata, cheese (HExA). banana + grapes
D: pork, new potatoes, cauliflower, carrots
S: curly wurly (6 syns)

Body is feeling okay today, even after resistance yesterday! My stomach and sides are still a bit sore but that's to be expected!!

Looking forward to starting my PGCE tomorrow... it's qute a train journey but at least i haven't got to start until 10am :) shame I have to start at 9am the rest of the year haha!!

My packed lunch for tomorrow will consist of lots of fruit, a ham + cheese salad sandwich (HExA + B), a peach :)

breakfast will be bran flakes (HExB) and milk (HExA) with banana.

I guess it'll be a red day, so will prob have stuffed peppers for dinner maybe?! No OH as he is flying off to New York again tomorrow so I can have all the veg i want :)!!

Night everyone xxx

PS. If I get home tomorrow and am not TOO knackered, might even give one of the Kettleworx a go lol maybe not cardio though. Definitely not cardio haha! xxx
D:

Hi Bugs hope you had a good day :)

Aww Kron thank you i hope you did too! :D and it was alot of fun. Met some new people - which I think I was most nervous about lol - and know a bit more about my course. It's induction week, so lots of knowledge intake happening - but I think I'm going to enjoy it. Even the journey wasn't too bad and it was over an hour there and then about the same back! But it will all be worth it, I'm sure :)

Managed to come home and complete week 1 Fast Fat Burn. And boy... did it BURN! My whole body turned to mush afterwards. I'm gonna be feeling that tomorrow :eek: lol will prob mix it up this week and do core Wednesday, Cardio Friday and Resistance Saturday, maybe Sunday? :) Will always have to do it after uni, so if I get into a routine, hopefully it'll be second nature to reach for the kettlebell instead of the tv remote lol!

Food diary 5/9/11
Okay, had to go to the cafeteria twice today... and passed a burger bar at the train station. But I'm staying 100% on track. Why? Because not only do I have my birthday in 4wks 1day... my graduation is 8wks and 2 days away!! I'm sure I could at least lose about a stone by then?! Also, I have incentive to keep the weight off over xmas... just got told that when we do our PE module, we actually have to DO a swimming lesson. Swimsuit at the ready... just need my body to catch up haha!!!

Right food diary:-

B: Bran flakes (HExB) milk (HExA)
L: ham sandwich (HExB) with an extra light cheese triangle spread (it was only one, not worth a HExA really, maybe call it a couple of syns??), tomatoes, lettuce + grapes + peach + banana!
D: Stuffed Peppers with a little bit of cheese (HExB), onions, courgettes, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms... (as you can see, my OH isn't here lol lots of veg mmmm) :)
Okay once again none (or very little) syns.... so will be treating myself to a curly wurly (6syns). I had one yesterday and it too so long to eat I was so happy!! Finally a chocolate worth it's syns, that I won't gobble down in 2 seconds. I put my Curly Wurly in the fridge and it's pretty hard, so will be even better !!

Now to scan a few uni docs and then relax and have an early night. In at 9am tomorrow... which means I got be up about 5.30AM :eek: :eek: :eek: lol xx

Sounds like you had a great first day!
Fast fat burn is quite intense but a great 10 min workout hope your not too achy tomorrow :)
Core is my fav, can be tough but not as heart pounding as cardio lol

Oooh our birthdays are really close
You have a couple of great short targets, and you can achieve so much if you set your mind to it :)
Good on marching past that burger van, and resisting temptation in the canteen, your food diary looks really good.

Haha curly wurlys are good out of the fridge!

Hope you get a good nights sleep ready for another great day :)

Thanks Kron :) Think I'll do week 2 and then Fast Abs at the start of next week too :) I loved Core. It killed that night... but was worth it! i feel every muscle in my hips and stomach tightening :) just what I want!!

I know, I'm not used to going to bed so early, but I'm knackered and will be even more tired tomorrow if I don't lol night :) xx

Another day, another early start. Managed (through careful planning) to get up at 5.55am instead of 5.30 this morning :) need to leave in a minute though to catch my train! Sucks I'll be about 40mins early but rather that than 40mins late lol!

B: Bran flakes(HexB) milk (HExA)
L: pasta salad, with egg, and cheese (HExA) and some salad cream (2syns)
D: not sure yet... will get home about 3ish so have a few hours to decide :)

PS. My curly wurly was lovely last night mmmm

Have a great day everyone!! xxx

Food Diary 6/09/2011 (Green)
B: Bran flakes (HexB) milk (HExA)
L: pasta salad, with egg, and cheese (HExA) and some caesar salad cream (2syns), grapes, strawberries
D: quorn sausages (2syns), baked beans, wedges.
S: Curly Wurly (gotta love em lol 6syns)

Total Syns: 10

Another 5.55am wake up call! So bid you good night :)

PS. Provisional food diary for tomorrow
B: Bran flakes (hexb) milk (hexA)
L: fruit, mullerlight yog
D: not sure, will prob be round my OHs, maybe spag bol and have an EE day... and will have onions and mushrooms after i do OH's bit!

That is early to be getting up, but great your able to plan ahead, half the battle I think!

Food is looking really good, love seeing fruit and veggies in there lol

Hope you have a great time with OH - just dont let him lead you astray lol

Backdated food diaries lol:

7/9/11
B: Bran flakes (hexb) milk (hexA)
L: fruit, mullerlight yog
D: Spag Bol: mince (HExB), spaghetti, onions, mushrooms, passata, cheese (HExA)
S: Curly Wurly (6syns)

Total syns: 6

8/9/11
B: Bran Flakes (HExB) milk (HExA)
L: Fruit; blackberries, strawberries, grapes
D: Jacket Potato, cheese (HExA), beans
Syns: Curly Wurly (6) --- i think, can't remember!, sausage (3.5)
TOTAL SYNS: 9.5

9/9/11
B: Bran Flakes (HExB) milk (HExA)
L: Wrap (5syns) -- i think, ham, dairylea cheese, tomato, cucumber; Blackberries, grapes, banana
D: Chargrilled chicken, new potatoes, baked beans
S: Twister lolly (4 syns)
TOTAL SYNS: 9

Completed Week 2 core and week 2 cardio this week; and lost 1LB at SW!!! Only 4.5lbs to go until I reach my 1 stone... and 7 weeks until my graduation!! I'm hoping I can at least lose half a stone by then... then continue until xmas to reach my 9st 7lb target!!

Until then, I am going to continue the other 4.5weeks of KW because I'm feeling a real difference in my shape already!! And keep going with SW :) but for now i'm off to have spaghetti on toast for Breakfast/Lunch and see Friends With Benefits at the cinema later!! xxx
10/9/11

Hey Bugs :) congrats on your 1lb loss and I know you will be able to meet your mini targets, as your definatley giving it a good go :)

have fun watching your film, I have seen the trailers and it looks quite funny

Glad to hear your seeing a difference, keep swinging x

Thanks Kron!

Oops forgot to include the fried egg sandwich from last night :/

So... 9/9/11 is actually

9/9/11
B: Bran Flakes (4 syns) milk (HExA)
L: Wrap (5syns) -- i think, ham, dairylea cheese, tomato, cucumber; Blackberries, grapes, banana
D: Chargrilled chicken, new potatoes, baked beans
S: Twister lolly (4 syns), fried egg, bread (HExB), Ketchup (1syn)
TOTAL SYNS: 14

Oooh thought I was going to go over my syns there but nope, still managed to keep it under lol!

10/09/11; green day
B: Toast (HExB) spaghetti
L: banana, noodles
D: wholemeal pitta (HExB), passata, cheese (HExA), 16g of wafer thin ham (about 3 syns maybe, correct if wrong), peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms... and potato wedges
S; prob a curly wurly hehe (6syns)

Check out your wrap, they can be as high as 10 depending on the manufacturer!
I want a fried egg sandwich now lol

Yeah I need to double check the wrap... I know it was only a small one, so assumed it was the size of a WW one. Maybe say 10syns just in case, in which case not too bad going over the syn allowance for one day in the week lol! Just won't make a habit of it!! I know it was suggested by the OH... he comes up with some good ideas sometimes lol!

Enjoyed my pitta lunch... even if my dad's huge pizza looked delicious... my super veggie/ham pizza was worth the wait.

Finished my subject knowledge audits today :) got 84% right on my maths tests, 41 out of 47 on english, and science is red (bad) amber (some right) green (mostly or all correct)... I got 4 amber and 7 green :) yay! Which is good cos in class next week they give you a bit of paper to correspond your scores.... glad i have no reds coming!!! And now they're over, I can focus on getting ahead in my 4,000 word assignment due in october :eek: there goes my Sunday. At least I can have a lie in... finaaaaally!!!

Off to have my curly wurly now - night all xx
xx

Well done on your results :)
Hope you get a start on your assignment and it's a subject you can get on with. The longest I had to write was 6000 words, seemed impossible at the start, but ended up having to cut it down lol

You did really well resisting pizza altho your pitta does sound scrummy!

I think I prefer a pitta to a pizza... sometimes :p

Thanks, 4,000 is the most I've ever had to write (did several 3,000 word essays last year and did have to cut them down alot!) so hoping I'm up to the challenge. This essay is about Core Curriculum and how you would teach a certain aspect of either English, Maths, or Science. FUN :) Then I have a presentation to do (equivalent to 4,000 words) in January on inclusion, and then a scheme of work on a Wider Curriculum (equiv to 4,000 words) due in April... will perhaps look at Music as it was my undergraduate degree. Alot to do, not long to do it... but very excited :)

B: Bran flakes (HExB) milk (HExA)
L: nothing yet
D: Think we're having a homecooked roast dinner... so expect a few syns here and there but can't wait lol.

Body hurting a bit today... it's not an 'ache' like in the first week, but rather like i'm slept funny/pulled a muscle in my neck/back... xx

Some progress pics:

From week 1... until today (week 2 completed). Okay.... so not the most noticeable differences... but I do hope in a few weeks this will change?! xxx

Attachments

• front wk1 - wk2 kw.jpg
    front wk1 - wk2 kw.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
  • side wk1 - wk2.jpg
    side wk1 - wk2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi! I tried your pitta pizza recipe the other day and now I am addicted!!
What PGCE are you doing? Is it to teach a specific subject or teaching overall? Looks like lots of hard work lol!
Xx

bugsbunny2000 said:
Some progress pics:

From week 1... until today (week 2 completed). Okay.... so not the most noticeable differences... but I do hope in a few weeks this will change?! xxx

I can see a difference! Your stomach is defo getting flatter! Well done! X

Back