Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

Wow this is a lovely curry. Thanks for such a great idea.

I have made the curry sauce and put in onions, peas, garlic & a little chilli to give it a bit of a kick. Tastes gorgeous already. Just got my OH to taste and he also said its yummy. You would never think it was made with cauliflower!!!
Looks just like the curry from my local Chinese. Can't wait to have it later. Gonna serve with boiled rice & SW chips! Mmmmm :)
Thanks for recipe x

Thank you for this! I have tried to make a couple of different curry sauces since starting Slimming World nearly two weeks ago but I haven't found anything that I like yet. Fingers crossed that this is the end of my curry hunt!
I'll let you know how it goes :)

No taste off it but curry so you should like it.

Honestly just tastes like a good curry!

I had it defrosted tonight for dinner, yummy.

just gone and ordered the ingredients in my asda shop :D

Let me know how it goes for you all.

I got a proper curry sauce from the chinese tonight (post weigh in treat, dont be mad haha) and it HONESTLY wasnt as nice as this one. Xx

I made this tonight and it was lovely.

Next time though I shall follow my usual recipe and add half the cauli as the one I bought was huge!

Thanks for the tip. My son loved it. We had it with chicken and my usual spices, ginger, garlic and chilli.

I think I might get some cauli tomorrow and give this one a go thanks xx

Sounds lovely,, will make tomorrow for dinner :)

Maybe this could be used to make a sw cheese sauce? Maybe add a few laughing cow lights and hexa reduced fat cheddar? (minus the curry powder of course :) eughhh cheesy curry lol :) x

Good idea!

Although one of my favourite things to eat pre SW was a cheesy chip with curry so you may be onto something!

I'm cooking this now!! Smells lovely! Didn't realise the lazy garlic was free on EE, it's on offer at tesco at the mo £1

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back