Cross Trainer 100k Challenge

Well done on completing your challenge.
It has inspired me to start using my XT again.
I think I will give it a try and see how close I can get to doing 100k in a month.

Thank you! I really did enjoy the challenge but have hardly been near it this month again. Really need something to motivate me to move off the couch!

If you are up for it we could start a sept challenge? Maybe beginning at the start of the month would be easier, i struggled by the end to fit it all in.

Thank you! I really did enjoy the challenge but have hardly been near it this month again. Really need something to motivate me to move off the couch!

If you are up for it we could start a sept challenge? Maybe beginning at the start of the month would be easier, i struggled by the end to fit it all in.

That would be great.

I managed to do 15 min on xtrainer today. 4.63k (95.37k to go)

That's a fab idea! I also have a cross trainer at home that's gathering dust. Maybe a challenge is just what I need! I'm in :)

That's a fab idea! I also have a cross trainer at home that's gathering dust. Maybe a challenge is just what I need! I'm in :)
I started the challenge today. I managed to get 4.63k done. I need a challenge like this to keep me going. Hope you will join me.

Not a good start; really busy day and I didn't make time to do it :banghead:
Planning on doing 5k tomorrow to get myself off to a good start.

Oh wow you two have put me to shame i havent managed anything yet. Was out for a walk yesterday instead and have been really struggling sw wise so i def need to do this! Will try and squeeze in a quick blast on it tonight. I will update and let you know how i get on....

I managed to get 3.03k (92.34k to go) done yesterday. Hope I can do a bit more today.

Just finished 7.17k (85.17k to go). I am knackered.

managed to do 3.03k yesterday. hopefully I can do a bit more today. Hope you are doing well

KVPVT you are putting me to shame- nothing yesterday either- I am going to have to squeeze in 20 mins tonight and then have a good session tomorrow when I'm off. Been out most nights and struggling to fit it in.

I only managed to do 1k yesterday.

Welcome Law Ram! :)
Nothing again today but I'm doing a swim challenge alongside and did lots on that!
Tomorrow is X train day. Will let you know; have some ground to make up!

Back