Cupcake's Sparkly New Weight Loss Diary :)

Oh dear, bad day yesterday! I was feeling really sad, I had a tough day at work and my little girl is having a tough time at school :(
This resulted in takeaway, wine and chocolate! Well I have wiped out the weeklies and will stick to dailies for the rest of the week. I know I will have gone over my pp but hope I can maybe pull it back a bit (still feeling sad though :( )

Thanks, I just worry about her. I want her to be happy at school and she has always loved it but 2 little girls are really not being very nice to her :( x

On a more positive note:
Breakfast - couldn't face anything
Lunch - soup, warbie thin and ww crisps 8 pp :)

Well what a tough few days and I've eaten like I'm not going to eat for a week! Well enough is enough! I have weigh in tomorrow and know I've put on weight so what a great start! Today I am going to stick to my dailies so at least I'll feel a bit better.

Breakfast - none (I had a lie in which never happens :))
Lunch - bacon medallions in a warbie thin (4pp) I will have something with it but not sure what yet!

Well what a tough few days and I've eaten like I'm not going to eat for a week! Well enough is enough! I have weigh in tomorrow and know I've put on weight so what a great start! Today I am going to stick to my dailies so at least I'll feel a bit better. Breakfast - none (I had a lie in which never happens :)) Lunch - bacon medallions in a warbie thin (4pp) I will have something with it but not sure what yet!

Hi cupcake :)

Sometimes life gets in the way and it's hard to stay on track. The plan is not to beat yourself up too much. Weigh tomorrow and then start a brand new week. I've been off plan all week. I'm going to weigh in Monday morning and then get back on it in the hope of losing some lbs for Christmas x

Back