Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb65 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (0lb lost-26lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (0lb lost ~ 22lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (0lb lost - 22lb to go

hey all you lovely ladies, hope yous don't mind me getting involved as well. would love to lose that much before xmas. had previously set a target of 21lbs by xmas am sure another 1lb won't hurt lol.

i will be weighing in on a thursday, starting class 2nyt. x

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

bb65 said:

hey all you lovely ladies, hope yous don't mind me getting involved as well. would love to lose that much before xmas. had previously set a target of 21lbs by xmas am sure another 1lb won't hurt lol.

i will be weighing in on a thursday, starting class 2nyt. x

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Hi BB,

Welcome to the Winning Team!! :)

Good luck with your WI tonight! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So Jo- are you gonna come see me on a Tuesday so you can check out what my group's like- hmmm? ;)

Actually- when *are* you coming to see moi? :p

Awww... That's your secret!! As a fellow Saturday weigher, I will need to try that!! ;-) lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, I'm oh so cunning me ;) :D

sweet! i do have a job centre appointment at some point.....but we can work round it for sure :D will be good to meet ya :D

thats great :D I think my appointment is at 2.30, but should be done by 3- I can cook a nice dinner for after or something :) syn free of course :D

little_bubblez said:
thats great :D I think my appointment is at 2.30, but should be done by 3- I can cook a nice dinner for after or something :) syn free of course :D

Awesome!!! Oooh I'm all excited now! It'll be great to go to a different group and get new ideas and stuff :) I'll have to weigh in at my group on Tuesday am as normal tho, otherwise any hope i have of losing will go right out the window due to it being an evening group!! :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

lol that's fine :) It'd be interesting to know how our group compares to others!

I'd better be really good then- since there's a visitor- I *have* to get my 4 stone award ;) haha

Girls I have just weighed myself and I had dissapointingly stayed the same :-( I am howevrr due on star week on Monday so thats probably the reason. :'(

xx

Aws :hug99: don't worry Katie, * week messes up most people's result :)

Hope it won't leave you struggling with cravings next week, does it affect you like that? x

Girls I have just weighed myself and I had dissapointingly stayed the same :-( I am howevrr due on star week on Monday so thats probably the reason. :'(

xx

I'm having the same problem... lets just ignore the number and carry on been 150% :)

Aws :hug99: don't worry Katie, * week messes up most people's result :)

Hope it won't leave you struggling with cravings next week, does it affect you like that? x

It doesnt affect me much sometimes I really crave chocolate but if I eat enough fruit I am fine so I will be having a fruit fest next week lol x

I'm having the same problem... lets just ignore the number and carry on been 150% :)

Its annoying isnt it? I just hate the way I retain fluid at this time I have been know to gain half a stone because of it :-(

Fingers crossed for us next week :)

I am now going to let this stop me being on plan blooming fluid lol
xxxx

Wtg on the positive attitude Katie, love it :winner:....you know it's cos it's * week so don't be disappointed, look forward to your next wi after * week is gone, should be a good one :fingerscrossed:. I used to retain water too (no more * weeks for me yeahhh lol) as much as a stone at times..crazy what the body does ...nice feeling when it all went though lol

Hello all!

Would anyone mind if I join in?
I have only been loosing about 1lb a week really but I know I can do more. Its only ME holding ME back.

So Il go for it and try it!

Lilaloves (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)

I dont have a regular weigh in day yet as I am trying to find a group I like but it will be Wednesday for sure next week.
First weigh in back at class after rejoining on Wednesday. =)

Wtg on the positive attitude Katie, love it :winner:....you know it's cos it's * week so don't be disappointed, look forward to your next wi after * week is gone, should be a good one :fingerscrossed:. I used to retain water too (no more * weeks for me yeahhh lol) as much as a stone at times..crazy what the body does ...nice feeling when it all went though lol

I cant wait until mine goes I have horrible star weeks I am floored by them they are so painful and it just makes it worse that I have to gain weight grrr

Hello all!

Would anyone mind if I join in?
I have only been loosing about 1lb a week really but I know I can do more. Its only ME holding ME back.

So Il go for it and try it!

Lilaloves (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)

I dont have a regular weigh in day yet as I am trying to find a group I like but it will be Wednesday for sure next week.
First weigh in back at class after rejoining on Wednesday. =)

Welcome and GL for your weigh in in Wednesday

xx

:welcome: Lila, and good luck for Wednesday's WI xxx

Katie mine were helped by having an oopherectomy, similar to a hysterectomy but instead of just taking the womb, they take everything and I mean everything, a little drastic to stop star week maybe lol
But seriously I do still retain water, but that's more cos of my size now, but it's usually only a 1lb or 2 nowadays, thank heavens xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back