Daily Meal Posts

Gosh - don't they all sound good?! I feel positively boring!

I'm branching out today into vanilla ;) Whizzed up with crushed ice, utterly gorgeous. Tastes like a frappacino :)

Now, what to have later - chilli soup and a lemon bar perhaps ? ;) xx

I LOVE the vanilla. I haven't tried any soups yet, not sure i will like them. I hate cuppa soups and have heard these are a bit similar?

Yeah they are.....I have the chicken and mushroom, the veg and the oriental chilli. I add loads of pepper to them though as I find them a bit bland. Nice when it's cold though......feels like you are having something a bit more than a shake!

Last night's half packs of Banana and Butterscotch as a bedtime drink was yummy!!

Today I have split my Chocolate and Banana packs and made ChocoBanana and it's lovely too.

I'll have another shake of the mix later, but for tonight I will have a warm vanilla shake before bed.

:) At the moment i am very boring and predictable and tend to have the same things every day - lemon bar for brekkie, mousse late afternoon, porridge in the evening so I will stop posting in here until I get more adventurous :D

Today.....orange bar for breakfast, then it'll be a banana shake for lunch (debating risking a banana and mango combo!) and then a fruits of the forest about 5ish before my chicken salad at about 7 :)

Banana/Mango combo? I'll leave that one for you to try first! lol
Mango/Strawberry might be a lovely fruit salady flavour!!

Not got any strawberry.....I'm wondering if it might taste like a fruity cocktail! Getting a bit stuck in a routine now so need to try new things!

Noooooo don't stop posting, I need your support!! :D

:D Okey dokey i will carry on then.

which reminds me, my consultant is coming to me this week, on Friday, i need to get an order sorted. She is going away soon too, i must check when, i am terrified of running out of stuff!

This morning I was really hungry after my night shift, so I used my protein allowance (on SS+) and had a hard boiled egg chopped up with some white haddock and put it all in an Oriental Chilli soup to make a chowder. Filled me up for the whole day (although to be fair I was asleep most of it!)
Choc tetra with crushed ice for evening meal (reminded me of a McDonald's chocolate milkshake - sort of half way between drink and icecream, yum).
I've brought another choc tetra to work with me for about 4am, thought I'd try spreading it out that way to stop myself getting so hungry by the end of the shift.

Oooh the chowder sounds delicious!! I will definitely keep that in mind for a SS+ meal!
When I did CWP before I made a spicy soup with quorn pieces, spinach, chilli flakes and Bovril...delicious!

Well i was out all day today so i had porridge for brekkie before I left, took a bar with me and had it for lunch while my pal had a cheese and ham croissant and strawberry mousse this evening, lovely?

It was weird in the place we had lunch, all the food looked lovely and i happily helped her choose what to have but it didnt make me want any of it!

I've gotten pretty predictable recently:

B: Chocolate shake with ice
L: Chicken soup
Snack: Chocolate peanut bar
D: Vanilla shake with ice and Irish cream flavor

I've also noticed that I'm not bothered by the sight or smell of food anymore! I sat at the dinner table with my family tonight while they ate chicken stir-fry, and I happily drank my shake. It's amazing how far you can come in just two weeks!

God yes CF, 2 weeks ago i would never have believed i could have nice food right there in my face and not even be tempted, its weird but great!

Well today it's going to be a banana shake for breakfast, maybe a chilli soup for lunch and a fruits of the forest later....... I'm excited cos today is a tuna and cottage cheese salad day....woo! Lol x

:) I had a lemon bar for breakfast around 9am

My consultant is going away for two weeks so I need to sit down and get some huge ordering done, I hope my tastes dont change!

Today I'm having a ChocoStrawb Slushie for brekkie and lunch
And a warm vanilla shake for dinner.

Back