Daily Meal Posts

Just asked about the coconut as it sounded so nice and app they are discontinued!

Oh noooooo!! :cry: :cry: :badmood: .:mad:
Wish I hadn't ever had it now 'cos was sooooo looking forward to a slushy Bounty ice cream.
Maybe we should start a campaign to reinstate the coconut- can't believe they have done that !!

Talking of vanilla and cinnamon...I had a hot vanilla shake infused with a couple of star anise. Delicious!
Other shakes today were Mango and Chocolate, but cold slushies :)

Coconut was a limited edition....there was that, the mango and a cookies and cream one. The mango stayed :(

Tried the mango last week but really didn't like it at all- though apparently it is a very popular one.Wasn't wild about the choc mint one either:but nice as a bar.Tried a choc orange bar as a freebie from my counsellor and thought it tasted of pepper....perhaps ketosis is playing havoc with my taste buds!
Fave flavours are banana in shakes and the luscious lemon in the bars. Am buying bags of ready-made ice cubes by the lorry load lol but ice and lots of it makes all the difference- plus it's a drop more water which is what I struggle with more than anything else.

Coconut was a limited edition....there was that, the mango and a cookies and cream one. The mango stayed :(

Lol, i hate anything coconut flavoured except, weirdly, real live fresh coconut :D

Lone voice of dissent here - I LOVE the mango :)

Its not my fave but i like it and ordered a couple more this week.

Has anyone else tried this? I made my mousse the normal way then bunged it in the freezer. It froze in around and hour, maybe hour and a half, and it froze proper smooth and solid like real ice cream! It took ages to eat too whereas my mousse is down my neck in seconds!

I love the mango too...really refreshing taste.
There are few of the shake flavours that I don't rate to be honest!

I just had a lemon bar before i go swimming. I had been given it by a pal, it was a slim and save one and it was minging, not a patch on Cambridge lemon bars :mad: it was somehow greasy and oily, yuck!

I just had a lemon bar before i go swimming. I had been given it by a pal, it was a slim and save one and it was minging, not a patch on Cambridge lemon bars :mad: it was somehow greasy and oily, yuck!
Very impressed you are up early on a Saturday morning and been swimming already! Feel a bit of a couch potato reading this and also Tilly's gym and swim regime....will have to rummage in the cupboard ubder the stairs and resurrect my Wii fit. Got so cheesed off with the woman on there telling me how many days (weeks..!!) it had been since my last session !!
Love our lemon bars too - so fresh and not too sweet.

I like the mango mixed in the smoothie mater with ice......hate it mixed just with water lol

Hi guys!

I got 3 lemon bars from my CDC today to try. going to use them on gym days as there is more calories in them!
Also got a fruits of the forest to try although I am not really sure about that flavour.

Had a thought!!! Vanilla shake with a 1/2 teaspoon of orange water flavour - would make a delicious "Joker" ice cream drink??? Going to experiment in "Tilly's CWP Kitchen" ;)

Btw...lost 5lbs in second week, so 10lbs overall with CDC.

Good weight loss again Tilly! :) Nice ideas for new ways to do the products too.
I had a night out last night (cinema and Chiquitos mexican restaurant) but I think I controlled it ok:
Breakfast: 1 x shredded wheat & skimmed milk
Lunch: 1 x choc shake, loads of ice
Cinema: Large diet coke
Dinner: Salmon with veg & corn cob, sweet potato fries.
I left about 1/3 of the fries and turned down the complimentary bowl of cheesy popcorn; also drank a liter bottle of fizzy water during the meal. Had a plain coffee instead of dessert. So I think I did ok!
I'm doing a SS day today just to make sure.

Regarding freezing products - my CDC mentioned that cooking or freezing some products might affect the nutrients in them, does anyone know if this is right?

I wouldn't think freezing would affect it too much, cooking certainly might have an adverse affect.

It does say not to freeze or cook any of the products as it can effect the nutritional values. Only exception is the porridge which is obviously microwaved.

If you are wanting to cook or freeze them, you should do that with a 4th packet, not one of your 3 xx

Hi guys!

I got 3 lemon bars from my CDC today to try. going to use them on gym days as there is more calories in them!
Also got a fruits of the forest to try although I am not really sure about that flavour.

Had a thought!!! Vanilla shake with a 1/2 teaspoon of orange water flavour - would make a delicious "Joker" ice cream drink??? Going to experiment in "Tilly's CWP Kitchen" ;)

Btw...lost 5lbs in second week, so 10lbs overall with CDC.

Great weight loss Tilly! You will love the lemon bars, they are absolutely delicious! I like the fruits of the forest but prefer strawberry

It does say not to freeze or cook any of the products as it can effect the nutritional values. Only exception is the porridge which is obviously microwaved.

If you are wanting to cook or freeze them, you should do that with a 4th packet, not one of your 3 xx

Ah great northern,thanks for that, i will save it for an extra treat then if i get desperate :)

Back