Daily Tracker

If been giving this a lot of thought and I think I have cracked the reason I let myself get to 12st! (stuffing my face aside lol)

I'm tall (5ft7") and even at 12st my heaviest, you wouldnt look at me and think jesus that girl needs to lose weight........I think this was the down fall. I knew I was getting bigger, getting heavier but because I was still fitting into most of my size 10's I'd think to myself "Ah stop worrying sure your grand" Then have another chinese and bottle of wine!! I was just fooling myself thinking I could carry the weight and be fine.

A couple of (very honest) lads in work did tell me I had put on weight , like I didnt know but it stung to know that they had noticed!!

Then halloween was coming up and I tried on a pair of size 12 shorts that I had as part of my costume and I couldnt even nearly get them to close-not a hope. That was a huge wake up call for me. For a week I tried to talk sense into myself - just eat the right things, cut back, everything in moderation and you'll be fine but the reality of it was I had spent months getting into very bad habits and I needed a clean and strict break from it. Thats when LT came into it!!

I can honestly say its the best thing I've ever done- it really made me face my eating habits and what I was eating and why. Yes I wasn't very overweight but I really believe its a slippery slope and I'm so glad I tackled it when I did.

I don't look very different, I'm still wearing most of the clothes I wore at 12st but I feel the difference in me and that's what I'm happiest about.

Thanks for the butt in Jan, you make perfect sense and I think that in the past I've done exactly the same as you and tried to convince myself that I should be 10st.....I'm going to settle for 10 1/2 and stop fretting!

It's weird too how we can be such varying sizes, I'm quite a small 12 at 11st 4lb but I'm sure that I used to weigh less and have been really surprised that my old clothes already fit!

Yes Sandra - it never ceases to amaze me the way same heights and weights can vary so much in size!! Look at you and me! I used to get really upset about it, stamp my feet and sweat about how unfair it was ;) :p but I've just had to accept it. What I can also now accept is that I don't look the size I am to other people ... weird or what? but in shops they will give me a 12 and be shocked when the 16 only just fits (and I don't think they can ALL be acting kindly towards me ;)) xx

Weird and wonderful things our bods are! xx

Weird, yes....wonderful? Not so sure about that!

Scales said 9st12lb then bounced to 9st13lb lol I am just not meant to get to goal!!!

Wednesday
B-main bar tea with skimmed milk (6pp)
L- 2 slices of WW bread with ham (3pp) kit kat (3pp)-tea skimmed milk
D- Chicken breast (4pp) Sprouts (0pp) Corn on the cob (2pp) Kit kat (3pp)-tea skimmed milk

2 litres of water
Diet Coke
Putting up my Christmas tree today so should keep me busy and away from the fridge :)

Not too bad today 21pp in total so far- might have a lf yogurt this evening :)

I just had some ryvita and cheese to finish my daily points off, aint it lovely. Mind you, I was hungry tonight though, but I didnt have a big dinner.

Morning all :)

Scales said 9st 12lb again which of course is a lb lighter than the pharmacists scales but sure :)

Thursday

B- half cup porridge made with water, dash of skimmed milk and teaspoon of ww strawberry jam (3pp)
L- wm small roll with ham and salad (5pp) lf crisps (3pp) Kit kat (3pp)
S- 2 jaffa cakes (2pp)
D-Tuna salad (2pp) corn on the cob (2pp) tblsp lf mayo (1pp)

Can anyone please point the breakfast for me?? I'm not sure about it!

21/29pp

0/49weekly

Last edited:
Hey hun. How much weight is the porridge your having? as 30g is 3pp itself and even thats not very big. x

Not sure of the weight hun it was about 3 heaped tbl spoons?? I wont be using all my points today anyway so if its more than 3pp I've allowed for it!! WI tomorrow eek!!!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Thanks :) Think I will have just lost the 2lbs I put on last week but thats fine! Sure will let you all know :)

Is it 1pp in a slice of ham?

Depends what ham you have chick. I think for the wafer thin stuff for about 50g my pack is coming out at 1pp but if you have ham off the bone, thicker ham etc you'll have to weigh it and work it out :) x

I'm buying a scales tomorrow!! Yeah its just that wafer thin sliced denny ham!

I use digital scales at home too, they are great as you know you are not going over your points.

I didnt buy the WW ones though, they were really expensive.

I use digital scales at home too, they are great as you know you are not going over your points.

I didnt buy the WW ones though, they were really expensive.

Yep I've been meaning to get one am going shopping tomorrow so will pick one up then! Then I wont have to be annoying you all :)

Defo get yourself a set of scales, preferably digital. I got mine from Argos for £10 and its a little beaut :)

Thanks will be heading to Argos first so :) If something calculates as 1.5pp is that rounded up to 2pp- or if it calculates as 1.3 is it rounded to 1pp or 2pp??

If it's .5 and above I round up it's it's .4 and below then round it down - it's what I do :)

Cheers hunny :)

Back