Daily Weighing :/

Thursday

14st 3 1/2 lbs
Very chuffed seeing the '3' !!!!
It's spurring me on to be good and aim for 14st on Monday !

Hi Minziemoo - another 4lbs off so that's 8lbs off in 2 weeks. I weigh myself at home each Monday morning and record it. Then I get to work, have had a pint of water, muesli bar and banana, then join work weigh in where I weigh differently but still lose the same (roughly). I'm a stone off my goal (according to home scales) I'm really hoping I get there by April!

That's ace! How many calories do you have a day ? I'm on around 1200 but reading about bmr and tdee is confusin me !

Friday

14st 3 3/4

My daily loss this week appears to be the same as last week so at this rate I'm guna guestimate that I'll be 14st 1.5 lbs on Monday which I'll be happy with as that will be a half a stone loss in 2 weeks and only 2lbs away from the 13's !

I'm feeling positive , just worried bout the takeaway & wine tonight :/ eeek! May have to so my exercise DVD tomorrow to burn some of those calories off.

Saturday

14st 3lbs

Iv read that it takes 48 hours for your calories to hit the body so I'm guessing last nights takeaway & wine will hit me tomorrow and I'll either sts or go up to 14st 4. Really really want to be 14st 1.5lbs

Sunday 14st 4.5 :( looks like the naughty calories are creeping with with me, so of I'm the same weight tomorrow I will have last a quarter of a pound :(

Weighed myself again 30 mins later (still not eaten any food or drank anything) and it was 14st 3.5, I moved my scales around & weighed few more times and it was 3.5 so I'm guna stick with that !

Last edited:
Monday 14st 4 3/4

My bf said the scales must be broke so I said it was probably the Indian takeaway, red wine, cava & fry up :/

14st 4 ( lost 3/4 of a lb)

Its still a loss...I have decided if I have a loss of anything I should be pleased with myself :) lol xxx

14st 2 3/4 (loss of 1 & 1/4 pound)

Woop !!! Extremely happy to see that number 2!!!!

14st 1 1/2 !!

14st 2 lb

Not too surprised at that going up from yesterday as iv been constipated last few days :(

That's ace! How many calories do you have a day ? I'm on around 1200 but reading about bmr and tdee is confusin me !

Hi! Sorry not been here for a week! I tried logging on a couple of times from iPad but was more trouble than it was worth!
Let me just scroll down the posts and then I'll reply!

Well.. that didn't take me long to read! As it's really just you and me!
I lost another 4.5lbs this week bringing the total lost to 20.5lbs. I'm so ahead of my target which is April but I do have to factor in going on holiday for 4 days in February half term.
I've been quite good this week although I went out on Tuesday night to a concert and had 6 drinks and a (small) handful of chips! Cheekily I did go on the scales on Friday morning and I was 1.5lbs less. I'm hoping for an 0.8 kg loss as that would mean I have lost exactly 10kg since I was weighed in hospital in January!

Well.. that didn't take me long to read! As it's really just you and me! I lost another 4.5lbs this week bringing the total lost to 20.5lbs. I'm so ahead of my target which is April but I do have to factor in going on holiday for 4 days in February half term. I've been quite good this week although I went out on Tuesday night to a concert and had 6 drinks and a (small) handful of chips! Cheekily I did go on the scales on Friday morning and I was 1.5lbs less. I'm hoping for an 0.8 kg loss as that would mean I have lost exactly 10kg since I was weighed in hospital in January!

Yeah it's gone very quit on here lately!
Do you have a food diary on here ? Iv lost 8 3/4 in nearly 3 weeks. I'm out tonight but guna stick to vodka & diet coke & make myself a very thin & low cal pizza for when I'm drunk to eat so I don't have a takeaway !

Saturday

14st 0lbs
Yaaaaay 13 is in sight !!!!

Had a happy meal today & just jumped on the scales (I know it won't instantly show but what the hell!) and the scales show 13st 13 1/2 !!!
I just hope they'll show that tomorrow and Monday after going out tonight. Seeing the 13 has confirmed that I won't be having a alcohol fueled takeaway and will wait till I get home to eat my wholemeal skinny pizza!

Don't keep me in suspense! Did the 13 flicker?!

Don't keep me in suspense! Did the 13 flicker?!
ha it went up to 14st 2 3/4 this morning :( Booooooooooooooooo!! What bout you ?

I did chest a bit over weekend tho

Tuesday

14st 1 3/4 (1 pound down since yesterday)

Wednesday 14st 0 1/4 ( 1 & 1/2 less than yesterday)

Last edited:
Back