DAISEYS DIARY!

It is normal to break out in spots the first week as your body gets rid of toxins.

The first week is the hardest...just hang in there you are doing great!

Day 6

Today wasn't too bad, I walked for about 2 hours today which helped me keep my mind off things. My boyfriend ordered a chippy and his down stairs and ate it. I feel sorry for him as he is really being supportive and felt quite guilty. I have been writing myself every morning and the scales are saying I'm 14.7 now. So I have almost lost a stone. That's not good enough as last time I done the diet I was 13 something? So I'm still bigger that what I was before I even started my last lipotrim journey.
My mood has been exceptionally low the past few days. I'm not too sure why! I'm hormonal, come out with spots! And rather fed up with everything. I'm doing well to stay at 100% although I'm thinking of maybe having a small no carb dinner once a week after weigh day. X

Hi Daisy, almost a stone down, that's a amazing after 6 days. Keep it up you are doing amazing :) :) Like you my mood is very low and I'm not sure why? Waiting for all this energy to come. Don't be tempted to eat food, it might lead to picking.... Stay strong girl. I have 30lb to loose and hoping to nail it over the next 8 weeks. Xxx

It is normal to break out in spots the first week as your body gets rid of toxins. The first week is the hardest...just hang in there you are doing great!

Thanks Mini! I am getting annoyed with myself as I'm not normally this miserable! Even when I've been in this diet before! I think it's because it's going to take me a while to get rid of the extra weight I have gained so I'm not near where I was when I started the diet at my heaviest last time!! I think once I'm in my 12s I will feel so much better! X

Hi Daisy, almost a stone down, that's a amazing after 6 days. Keep it up you are doing amazing :) :) Like you my mood is very low and I'm not sure why? Waiting for all this energy to come. Don't be tempted to eat food, it might lead to picking.... Stay strong girl. I have 30lb to loose and hoping to nail it over the next 8 weeks. Xxx

Little me we can be slimming buddy's! Haha we can try and keep each other positive! I have every faith in us that we can do this. X

Day 7
Today I weighed myself and I have lost another 1lb and a half today. I decided as a weekly treat that I am going to allow myself 1 very low calorie meal. Today I had a small breast of grilled chicken and 3 pieces of steamed broccoli. I will be drinking plenty of water. I feel so much better and it's lifted my mood as lately I have been absolutely miserable! Straight back onto 100% tomorrow for another week! X

Day 8
Today has been a really bad day! I've been very low and have picked bits of food out the fridge! This is so annoying because in all the times I have done this diet, I have never caved! So I have decided that tomorrow is a new day! I'm getting weighed on Friday so I have a good solid 4 days to sort myself out. X

Day 9
Today I'm in a much better mood! I've took photos of the dresses I tried on last week and there is a difference already! I have been googling photos of the beach and bikinis! X

Day 10
Today was okay! I feel like I have really struggled with focusing! I suppose with me still not being weighed I have struggled with staying motivated! I have decided to have a grilled chicken salad later and then draw a line under today and continue with tfr! I know I shouldn't beat myself up but I am disappointed in myself. X

Day 11
Today I'm proud that I was 100%. It's probably because I'm getting weighed tomorrow night. Haha hopefully this will give me that big motivational push that I have been needing. I'm hoping to loose a stone. Fingers crossed. All will be revealed tomorrow. X

Well done for getting through the day 100% and good luck with weigh in:cross:

Oiohhh excited for you :) xxx

Sorry I've had a weekend away with my boyfriend so haven't had time to update.

Well I got weighed and lost 14lbs! That's made me so happy!!!! I've hot 2 stone to go!! X

Day 11, 12, 13

I spent the weekend with my boyfriend and I celebrated my Weight loss with a cheat! I felt like I hadn't been focused as I have never caved on this diet before but for some reason the past couple of weeks I have not been the usual strong dedicated self! So I had my weekend! I then also had my word with myself! I feel like this diet is about 90% mind over matter! And if your head isn't in the right place then it's not the diet for you! I feel much better and have finally been 100% today. I'm going to continue like this until I am weighed as I'm finally feeling empowered. X

Day 14
Today has been good. I'm finding it a lot easier and not as hungry although my TOTM has come again! The last one was 2 weeks ago? Is this normal? Anyway had a cheeky peak on the scales and I'm down to 14.3. Not bad for 2 weeks work (started 15.5). Although I'm still heavier than the 14st I was last time. I'm hoping to be in the 13s before my official weigh in! That's my mini task! X

Hi Daisy,I'm on day 14 and like you I feel I've turned a corner, not hungry like I have been the last week. Can I ask what was your cheat? You are doing great xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Daisy,I'm on day 14 and like you I feel I've turned a corner, not hungry like I have been the last week. Can I ask what was your cheat? You are doing great xxx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah, I had some grilled chicken and about 5 pieces of broccoli. I also ate 3 pieces of ham little me! X

Wooohoooo well done :)

Hi Daisy123,

I've just read your diary. Well done for coming back to Lipotrim. Your losses have been great & I'm sure you'll reach your goal in time for your holiday. Keep going - think how fab you'll feel on holiday.

TJ x

Back