Daisydaisydaisy don't be lazy!

Thanks bursting. My energy seems to be on the up which is positive :)

I weighed in this morning and I've lost 2lbs, despite having a less than perfect weekend. I feel so much better for being on plan although I'm struggling with ideas for dinner today, tomorrow and Wednesday though as DH is working overtime and gets dinner bought for him. I can never be bothered cooking for just me!

I thought I would kick start my diary again as my nausea has pretty much disappeared and despite having a few hiccups, I'm ready to get back on plan. I'm 14+4 weeks pregnant and have put on 8lbs since I found out...not good!

Lunch: Crofter's Thick Veg Soup (6 syns), WM bread (HE), 2 satsumas, apple
Dinner: Spag bol loaded with peppers, onion and mushroom (2 syns for pesto/sugar), cheese (HE)
Supper: Weetabix with milk (HEs) and banana

Total syns: 8

I'm going to dust off the wii fit this evening and do half an hour of step to blow the cobwebs away. I'd like to gradually increase this until the evenings get lighter and I can take the dog for longer walks

Lunch: Crofter Thick Veg Soup (6 syns), bread x2 (HEs)
Dinner: Chicken breasts with hunter's sauce (7 syns) and cheese (HE), SW chips, baked beans and side salad
Snacks: Homemade fruit salad (with blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, apple and peach), glass of milk (HE)

Total syns: 13

Back