Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

..... And I'm sure you'll try to be there bright and early on three seconds' sleep lol - roll on daylight!

Ready and almost ready to leave home, why oh why is it a 0930 open lol, I would have been there at 6 am if I could !

Will report back ASAP x x x

Well here I am stood outside her shop and she's over 25 mins late !
My blood pressure is through the roof and I'm in a foul mood !
I've txt and no response :-(

You're kidding!?! I hope she has a good excuse and a decent apology! Breathe......

Well here I am stood outside her shop and she's over 25 mins late ! My blood pressure is through the roof and I'm in a foul mood ! I've txt and no response :-(

Panic over lol

Worth the wait though 11 pound off in my 1st week :)

Will update stats as soon as I get home :)
I shall be in the 15's next week x x x

Ps she forgot she needed petrol !

image-230499278.jpg

Going to see how accurate this is in 5 weeks :)

11 pound Is the same loss as my very 1st week ever on Cambridge so Im super happy with that.

Im feeling super motivated and 100% in the zone.

I.m working everyday but itching to get out and do another walk as every little helps but I doubt I will have time until Sunday.

CDC took photos of me on my phone when I was there. Although I was cheesed off at having to wait my loss soon helped me forget that lol

I'm itching for another few weeks when people will start to notice. Ive not told my best friend even though she was OK last time i have to understand because i put the weigh on people will understandably be a bit more negative this time.
I will just have to prove the critics wrong by folowing the steps this time.

I have loads of clothes from last year which I cant wait to get back into and also loads of nice underwear which has only been worn once or twice, I did sell some slim things but held onto my favourites. Going to have to have a good sort through what I will or want want and im going to pick a goal dress which im going to slim back into. My hubby bought me a very plain Ralph lauren dressy but simple black wrap dress in Macy's in Vegas last year when I was at goal and I know I looked Hot in it so thats my ultimate but I want another one mid size to keep me going as goal is still a good few months yet.
We go to the Dominican in Jan and Im going to see if I have any clothes from when we were there 3 years ago and see how they compare.

Sorry to ramble but im super excited and have so much going around in my mind.

I will be in the 15's next week and that is just super flipping amazing.

I cant thank you all enough for your support this week x x x

:happy096:Oh! This is fantastic :) You've worked so hard so 11lb lost is wonderful news. I'm so proud of how determined you are to get to goal .... And you're right: 15s here you come! Well done love x

Thanks, my goal for NYE is a loss of 35lb so only 24 to go :) I'm certainly a happy bunny today x

Angel-you're amazing,I fell off the Slim and Save wagon for a few days but you're determination is infectious....I'm back and ready to lose these pounds once and for all.

Fantastic job on your 1st week x

Christmas? Oh man, I don't know! I restarted on 3rd October then had to have a family dinner on the 13th - it took me seven hellacious days to get back onto SS and into Ketosis. Count 'em: SEVEN!!! .. And it's not like I went hog wild :(, I had no overt carbs (potatoe/rice etc), just protein and vegetables - I'm really dreading Christmas dinner and all the events. I'll discuss it with my CWPC when I see him on the 4th ... I'm thinking Protein and veg on Christmas Day? But I can't think of any veg that won't kick my butt out of ketosis ... What're your plans? We need to prepare, right? And have strategies in place? As for all the 'Do's I won't be eating or drinking .... I love my friends and colleagues, but I love me more hahaha x

Can i butt in and ask a question im on day 2 and done really well so far im on my 2nd shake of the day and already feelin full and a lil sick is this normal? One more soup to go and few more glasses of water hoping i feel like it later.. Anyone else had this?

Back