Day 1 AGAIN.

donnamarie said:
End of day 3 ss and I've blown it this evening :(
So omg day 1 again tomorrow.
Why did I do it.. I have no idea! :(
How's everyone else doing?

It's easily done in the first week! It's the hardest week to get through because it's easy to say "ohh I'll start it again tomorrow" but when u get past the headaches and tiredness you really don't wanna go back to day one again so it's just gettin through the first week. You'll be fine just look to the future and think positive. You learn from mistakes :) xxx

After my massive lecture I went and broke the diet. Feeling bloated and fat again. Re start tomorrow. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I'm back on day one after a hiccup and a half last night. I do feel a lot more positive today however TOTM is approaching eeeeek

Naw Babycham, it's sooo hard. TOTM here too. Be vigilant over the next week because any "hunger" will just be your hormones talking. I find I cope better if I just keep reminding myself that. Hard here too - week three for me and I know I'm going off plan in two weeks and I'm feeling so impatient. I just want it to over tomorrow. God what an endurance test :-(

Naw Babycham, it's sooo hard. TOTM here too. Be vigilant over the next week because any "hunger" will just be your hormones talking. I find I cope better if I just keep reminding myself that. Hard here too - week three for me and I know I'm going off plan in two weeks and I'm feeling so impatient. I just want it to over tomorrow. God what an endurance test :-(

Awe thank you darling. That's a nice supportive message. I appreciate it. And you are right it's the hormones. I won't say what food I'm craving but gosh my heads going mad. You are absolutely AMAZING!! 3 weeks. Wow wee!!!! Well done. What's happening in 2 weeks? Will you go back on or is that the time u reach target? You have done so well and so patient too. Keep going hon. Easier said than done but try not to think of the food you will have. That's a bit of advice I should give myself seen as I do it all the time hehe. Keep going girl. How much have you lost?

I think it's especially hard when you come back to this diet having regained some but not all of your lost weight. Cos you aren't coming at it from the same point of desperation. You know it works so it's all too easy to tell yourself that you can always start again tomorrow if you mess up. But then of course that leads to tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow... :sigh:

The thing that's worked for me this time is to go back to basics. To try to forget that I "know it all" LOL. To try to put myself back into that doing it for the first time place, where you're scared of having anything not on the plan and paranoid about drinking enough water. :rolleyes:

You need to get at least a week 100% under your belt, preferably two - and then the urge to cheat almost vanishes altogether. By that point you feel so much better about yourself that you really want to carry on. Honest! :)

You can do this! :clap:

I think it's especially hard when you come back to this diet having regained some but not all of your lost weight. Cos you aren't coming at it from the same point of desperation. You know it works so it's all too easy to tell yourself that you can always start again tomorrow if you mess up. But then of course that leads to tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow... :sigh:

The thing that's worked for me this time is to go back to basics. To try to forget that I "know it all" LOL. To try to put myself back into that doing it for the first time place, where you're scared of having anything not on the plan and paranoid about drinking enough water. :rolleyes:

You need to get at least a week 100% under your belt, preferably two - and then the urge to cheat almost vanishes altogether. By that point you feel so much better about yourself that you really want to carry on. Honest! :)

You can do this! :clap:

Hi Lilly you know once again you're spot on!! I did the plan for 3 months constantly and cheated ONCE. This time I have tht head on where I'm saying tomorrow , tomorrow. I am pretty confident this time as I'm fed up abou feeling frumpy. I'm going to try it ur way and this will now be day one of a brand new plan ;)

Hi Lilly you know once again you're spot on!! I did the plan for 3 months constantly and cheated ONCE. This time I have tht head on where I'm saying tomorrow , tomorrow. I am pretty confident this time as I'm fed up abou feeling frumpy. I'm going to try it ur way and this will now be day one of a brand new plan ;)

Yay! You can do it and I'll be cheering you on! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:8855:

It'd be better if I was a legend for the right reasons. :D Like, "Oh, Lily's that woman who finally lost 6 and a half stones after three hundred attempts at doing Cambridge".

I'm working on it. ;)

I need this advice... I started again 100% after my 4.30 weigh in... Have been loosing teeny amounts since Christmas and my hearts only been half in it... I am so determined for a new week a new plan.. Had 1 bar 5 cups of peppermint tea and 2 pints of water... I want at least 5lbs off this week!!! :) xx

Hi Babycham, how are you doing?

I've had an ok weekend. TOTM pains, bloating and depression started Friday but TOTM didn't start until Sunday and I still feel that way today so it's been kind of rough physically and all sorts of silly craving thoughts going through my head. Once today's over though it should be better. I've stuck to plan though, albeit quite unhappily!

I'm not doing anything too exciting in two weeks. I'm going to Centerparcs for half term. The reason I went on CWP was because I wanted to go horse riding with my daughter. The maximum weight allowed is 16 st and when I got on the scales I was 16.12 and thought "oops, been having WAY too much of a good time"!. I had 5 weeks to get down to 15.7 (an allowance for clothes to make up the extra weight). On the scales yesterday I was 15.8 and a half so nearly there.

It's been so hard because I was actually quite happy where I was so I don't have that shame or disgust about my weight that I've had in the past spurring me on. However, in hindsight, I was beginning to feel quite unhealthy and things were getting quite hard physically (not sleeping as well, hard to put my shoes on, sweating ALL the time, growing out of my work clothes) so it has been good for me to lose weight.

So, I was only planning to be on CWP until 17th Feb and that's it. However, hubby and daughter are now on at me to carry on - I never knew they would have any opinion on my weight because they haven't before. I guess they like the success they're seeing.

I really don't know if I'll carry on or not after Feb 17th as I have not enjoyed it this time round. BUT I have a celebration in June (which I'd like to look nice for in photos) and a flight in July (would be lovely not to have to be spatula'd out of the plane seat!) and my old size 14 is a lovely dream, so I've got a lot to think about on half term...

Hey hon. Wow you have done fab!!!!! gosh you're strong!!!!! I think If you got through TOTM being so unhappy then u can get through anything. I usually crave crazy foods a few days before TOTM and I feel so down so do pig out a little. This time is tougher than the last. I was sooooo determined the last time and even when TOTM came I'd carry on. I have been good so far I'm very hormonal and it started with food cravings and now it's just mega mood swings lol. I'm actually still waiting for it to arrive. I'm never regular and am about 3 days out. Awe it's so lovely that you have the support from your daughter and hubby. They must be seeing some amazing results. I think the best thing to do for now is just focus on centre parcs. Maybe once you get back you may want to continue to get to another goal you set yourself? Do it until YOU are happy with yourself. I'm ok, so far. It's tough with cooking for the family and yesterday my son wanted to so some baking and I really panicked lol. I managed to put it off for now. I'm so weak this time round though and have gone to bed at 8pm before to avoid the hunger pangs. Gosh it's hard but as we both know its so worth it. Fingers crossed for the both of us. Keep me posted I'm sure you will do great. You got through the awful TOTM days. Well done x

I need this advice... I started again 100% after my 4.30 weigh in... Have been loosing teeny amounts since Christmas and my hearts only been half in it... I am so determined for a new week a new plan.. Had 1 bar 5 cups of peppermint tea and 2 pints of water... I want at least 5lbs off this week!!! :) xx

Ho Lucy
How are you getting on? Great to see you are so determined this time. Well done. Hope you get the loss you are after. X

Hey hon. Wow you have done fab!!!!! gosh you're strong!!!!! I think If you got through TOTM being so unhappy then u can get through anything. I usually crave crazy foods a few days before TOTM and I feel so down so do pig out a little. This time is tougher than the last. I was sooooo determined the last time and even when TOTM came I'd carry on. I have been good so far I'm very hormonal and it started with food cravings and now it's just mega mood swings lol. I'm actually still waiting for it to arrive. I'm never regular and am about 3 days out. Awe it's so lovely that you have the support from your daughter and hubby. They must be seeing some amazing results. I think the best thing to do for now is just focus on centre parcs. Maybe once you get back you may want to continue to get to another goal you set yourself? Do it until YOU are happy with yourself. I'm ok, so far. It's tough with cooking for the family and yesterday my son wanted to so some baking and I really panicked lol. I managed to put it off for now. I'm so weak this time round though and have gone to bed at 8pm before to avoid the hunger pangs. Gosh it's hard but as we both know its so worth it. Fingers crossed for the both of us. Keep me posted I'm sure you will do great. You got through the awful TOTM days. Well done x

Hi Babycham,
I'm really glad to hear that you're still going strong even though you're finding it really hard.
What are some good points you're feeling from staying on plan?
Last night was one of the hardest nights I've had so far this time round. I was the closest to caving that I've been in the whole three weeks but I didn't as I had my weigh in a 7 last night. Now I'm really glad I didn't as I've lost 1.5lbs magically overnight lol, and that was a very important 1.5lbs as it means I have officially hit my goal of 15.7, which also means I have lost 1 stone 5 lbs in 3 weeks!
I'm still carrying on though because it's still two weeks till horse riding and I absolultely cannot trust myself to go back to eating for two weeks and think I'll stay the same weight lol.
What is your next goal, and how far away from it are you?
I really hope you're still doing well and keeping to plan. I'm right there with you and I really understand the slog it is.
BUT...only 1 month to go till the clocks go forward and it'll all be much easier with some sun and the prospect of summer looming :)

Hi all. Well, I've had my week off and I've decided that I liked the initial results so much that I'm going to continue with AS. I'll see my CDC tomorrow night and my day 1 will be Wednesday. My initial goals are to get into the 14 stones (I'm currently 15.7) and get into size 20 (currently size 22). My ultimate goal is size 14-16. Anyone else starting or re-starting this week?

Hi all. Well, I've had my week off and I've decided that I liked the initial results so much that I'm going to continue with SS. I'll see my CDC tomorrow night and my day 1 will be Wednesday. My initial goals are to get into the 14 stones (I'm currently 15.7) and get into size 20 (currently size 22). My ultimate goal is size 14-16. Anyone else starting or re-starting this week?

Hi I should have finished my 2 nd week today but had a few bad days so started again properly no cheats yesterday! I lost 9 lbs my first week get weighed weds not expecting much just need to stick to it this time got a family party in 4 weeks so hope I've lost some by then! I started at 15st 3lbs now 14st 9!

Hi all. Well, I've had my week off and I've decided that I liked the initial results so much that I'm going to continue with SS. I'll see my CDC tomorrow night and my day 1 will be Wednesday. My initial goals are to get into the 14 stones (I'm currently 15.7) and get into size 20 (currently size 22). My ultimate goal is size 14-16. Anyone else starting or re-starting this week?

Hi hon.
I've not been around on here much lately. I had a few bad days. I had terrible flu and didn't eat or have any packs for two days and when I started feeling better i was just starving and fully made up for the two days of no eating lol. So I'm back on now day 1 and feel pretty confident. Good luck for Wednesday hon. I hope u get to ur goal. Xxx

Back