Day 1 AGAIN.

Hi I should have finished my 2 nd week today but had a few bad days so started again properly no cheats yesterday! I lost 9 lbs my first week get weighed weds not expecting much just need to stick to it this time got a family party in 4 weeks so hope I've lost some by then! I started at 15st 3lbs now 14st 9!

That's a fab loss. Good luck with getting bk on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Babycham and Bubbles. Well done on getting back on the wagon again. I hope it's not going to be too hard for me this first week back again. I start tomorrow. I remembered another goal - so, all my work trousers are size 22 and I've fit into them for the past 3 years but before Cambridge this time they were uncomfortably tight. All of them, except for three pairs, are now loose. I can now get the three smaller pairs on and done up but they're too tight to wear. That's my first goal - to get comfortably into them. I'm hoping it will only take two weeks. I can't wait to be able to go into shops and buy stuff, rather than having to order my size online.
Good luck ladies. You'll probably hear me moaning on here in a day or two :boohoo:

Back