Day 1, back again for a quick fix!

If you stick to low fat, low carb foods then I would imagine you will continue to loose a few more pounds on refeed.

Going to remain so strict on the refeed and follow it by the book!
But seriously... chocolate and bread are my feckin life! hahaha I dont wanna go crazy when Im back on normal foods waaa xxx

Bread, potatoes, pasta, chocolate.... All the nice things are bad for us in large quantities and these are the things I could happily live on :(

Please remember NO food talk allowed on 100% forum

Thread moved to main forum due to food talk

Wow, you certainly don't look like you need a diet from that pic :)

Thank you kuromi, I'm 5lbs heavier than that pic now, made a mess of the diet after that very occasion! Trying desperately to get down to my next stone mark and then can stop and have a bit if room to refeed and not panic if I can a lb or two x

Ah right. I've still got 17lbs to go before I'm at target. I might stretch my time scale out a bit as I'm hoping to be there by the end of Nov but realistically it might be second week of Dec

Ah right. I've still got 17lbs to go before I'm at target. I might stretch my time scale out a bit as I'm hoping to be there by the end of Nov but realistically it might be second week of Dec

I'm really struggling, 12lb to go but just so sickened at the sight of those sachets now! I'm still trying though. It's not worth giving up now when I know how fast this last bit can come off on LT. Good luck with your last hurdle! Not long now!

Thank god it's nearly Monday! I don't think I've ever said that in my life haha. These weigh ins are feeling like they're further and further away! Hope everyone's feeling strong x

Keep going. I got set back by 10 days when I switched diets and got a gain of 5 pounds that stayed with me for nearly 2 weeks, so I know how it feels when it seems like that goal post is getting no closer. You've not got much farther to go now, I've still got 16 pounds to go as I've only lost one pound in 2 weeks now :(

Back