Day 1, back again for a quick fix!

Lipotrim says no exercise for the first couple of weeks while your body gets used to it... I think!

(Exercise also a foreign word to me currently haha) xx

Thanks girls, I would love to try a bit of gentle exercise to help tone up a bit, although its been a while since ive done any exercise lol might be better to just hold off..is it ok to take headache tablets? x

Thanks girls, I would love to try a bit of gentle exercise to help tone up a bit, although its been a while since ive done any exercise lol might be better to just hold off..is it ok to take headache tablets? x

plain paracetamol is ok, nothing else as far as i know.....

On the exercises front...for my first week i found i hardly had the energy to walk from work to the car and from the car into the house...but it does get better. I just started week 3 now and feeling good :)

plain paracetamol is ok, nothing else as far as i know.....

On the exercises front...for my first week i found i hardly had the energy to walk from work to the car and from the car into the house...but it does get better. I just started week 3 now and feeling good :)

Thank you I just took paracetamol there my head just keeps getting sorer and no amount of water is helping, but the pharmacist said I would feel like this cuz I used to drink ALOT of diet coke so I am definitely having withdrawal symptoms lol
Think I will have an early night cuz I am struggling a bit now :-/ xx

First 3 days are hard.... But u can do it babes....

Thanks, I was nearly ready to give up this morning because I woke at 6am with the worst headache and I know I was told only paracetamol but all I had left was ibuprofen so I had to take it, went back to sleep and when I woke again it had eased a good bit. I can deal with feeling hungry but I hate having headaches makes me really grumpy lol on a good note though I am not feeling as hungry as I did yesterday and I keep telling myself if I can just get through this week first I will be flying :) weekends are soooo hard :-/ xxx

Eek eek eek! Been back in for two weeks since the holiday. Least 6lb in the first week & just been weighed today to find I've done another 5lb!!! Waaaaahooo! Only 10lb to go before I get to my overall target that I started aiming towards in January 2012. Happy days xxxx

Eek eek eek! Been back in for two weeks since the holiday. Least 6lb in the first week & just been weighed today to find I've done another 5lb!!! Waaaaahooo! Only 10lb to go before I get to my overall target that I started aiming towards in January 2012. Happy days xxxx

woohoo!! well done Nikki!! you should be so proud of yourself xx

You can do it nikki, not long to go now. Stay strong!! xx

Nikki, in your original post you mentioned about doing the occasional week here or there of LT before a big event!
Can we do that when we finish the diet :D? We don't have to do a maintenance refeed or anything afterwards??? xxx

Nikki, in your original post you mentioned about doing the occasional week here or there of LT before a big event!
Can we do that when we finish the diet :D? We don't have to do a maintenance refeed or anything afterwards??? xxx

Hi! Well I only did that because I had loads of left over shakes from the first time...I was on it for so long I had a few days when I couldn't stomach all 3 etc. also was given a load by someone who gave up after a day or so. You still need to refeed, I made the mistake if not doing so the last time I did a week before my holiday...and put 9lb on in as many days!!!! Hence being back in it now!x

Thank youuuu! I am dead happy but really struggling. Getting VERY complacent & bored. Concerned I'm going to mess it up so close to target to be honest x

Not looking forward to tomorrow. I've been having a crisis all week on whether to carry on or not and so the whole thing has been up and down and not consistent at all! Very disappointed in myself. I don't understand how I could do this for 5.5 months last year without a wobble yet I'm struggling SO much with just a couple of weeks to get to my overall long-awaited target.

You look AMAZING now though Nikki, and you can do it no bother! But I'd say for you it is so hard because you have been eating and socializing again and then it's so depressing coming back into this strict world haha!! But I admire you so much, fair play to you for trying again!!!
Yes everyone keeps telling me the refeed is SO important! How long do you refeed for and what exactly does it entail ???? xxx

You look AMAZING now though Nikki, and you can do it no bother! But I'd say for you it is so hard because you have been eating and socializing again and then it's so depressing coming back into this strict world haha!! But I admire you so much, fair play to you for trying again!!!
Yes everyone keeps telling me the refeed is SO important! How long do you refeed for and what exactly does it entail ???? xxx

:) thank you! Long journey but definitely worth the fight! Oh yes I can't stress how important refeed is, as if you've not heard that enough! It's so scary though, the amount I have put on on more than one occasion through not referring properly! To the T this time around, not messing it up again! The refeed sheet says you can carry the guide days 1-7 for a couple of weeks but by the time it gets to days 4-7, there is that much included in the plan that I don't even think its much of a diet! Everybody had different habits though so to others it might seem more limited. Have you had a read of it?x

:) thank you! Long journey but definitely worth the fight! Oh yes I can't stress how important refeed is, as if you've not heard that enough! It's so scary though, the amount I have put on on more than one occasion through not referring properly! To the T this time around, not messing it up again! The refeed sheet says you can carry the guide days 1-7 for a couple of weeks but by the time it gets to days 4-7, there is that much included in the plan that I don't even think its much of a diet! Everybody had different habits though so to others it might seem more limited. Have you had a read of it?x

No where can I read up on the refeed???
AND CONGRATS on your loss this week :D xxx

No where can I read up on the refeed???
AND CONGRATS on your loss this week :D xxx

Hi Teddy bear, the pharmacy gave me an official hand out all about refeed, maybe if you ask them? It may be on the official LT site also? If not I'll scan mine and message it to you, let me know. I have read most of the threads in the maintenance and reefed section of the LT forum, there was a sticky of a diary a LT made of their refeed and maintenance that was interesting, he listed everything he had eaten along with WI info too. I can't find it now to send you the link so I guess you'll just have to have a root for it! x

Back