Day 1, back again for a quick fix!

Hi Teddy bear, the pharmacy gave me an official hand out all about refeed, maybe if you ask them? It may be on the official LT site also? If not I'll scan mine and message it to you, let me know. I have read most of the threads in the maintenance and reefed section of the LT forum, there was a sticky of a diary a LT made of their refeed and maintenance that was interesting, he listed everything he had eaten along with WI info too. I can't find it now to send you the link so I guess you'll just have to have a root for it! x

Haaaa you're like a fountain of knowledge you! Am on the hunt now :D xxx

Thank youuuu! I am dead happy but really struggling. Getting VERY complacent & bored. Concerned I'm going to mess it up so close to target to be honest x

Don't give up now - most of the cravings are only in your head. As soon as you realise that you can address it and tell it to go away. If I fancy something I sit down, concentrate on my stomach and how hungry I am actually feeling. Usually I'm not, unless it's nearing shake time anyway. That's when I realised that these wants are my brain telling me it's bored and we usually associate food with comfort and boredom. Time to break that habit by making a drink or tea or something and doing something else and ignoring it. It will pass if you ignore it long enough. Keep busy and distracted until the cravings pass. Be strong and you'll feel even stronger after the temptation has passed and you didn't succumb to it.

Don't give up now - most of the cravings are only in your head. As soon as you realise that you can address it and tell it to go away. If I fancy something I sit down, concentrate on my stomach and how hungry I am actually feeling. Usually I'm not, unless it's nearing shake time anyway. That's when I realised that these wants are my brain telling me it's bored and we usually associate food with comfort and boredom. Time to break that habit by making a drink or tea or something and doing something else and ignoring it. It will pass if you ignore it long enough. Keep busy and distracted until the cravings pass. Be strong and you'll feel even stronger after the temptation has passed and you didn't succumb to it.

Thank you, feeling better today but the night times are always where I struggle & fail. Hope you're doing well xx

Night times my tummy often growls at me but I just ignore it. I keep telling it "you are bored, not hungry so shut up". If needs be try brushing your teeth. I know that sounds random but it works as a psychological trigger that signals to your stomach that dinner time is over. It sometimes helps mine to settle.

Night times my tummy often growls at me but I just ignore it. I keep telling it "you are bored, not hungry so shut up". If needs be try brushing your teeth. I know that sounds random but it works as a psychological trigger that signals to your stomach that dinner time is over. It sometimes helps mine to settle.

Thanks! I'm just so complacent now that I don't think anything apart from my will power (if I still have any!) will get me through. I've lost nearly 7 stone now so I know a few tricks & trigger but they just don't seem to work anymore. My head just ignores everything and keeps telling me what I don't want to hear and I give in! Will keep trying and see what happens in Monday x

Hi guys...I know this isn't something everybody on hear likes to read about but I think it's helpful to know. So I've had my wedding weekend. At the wedding meal and breakfast the next day and drank alcohol. I have weighed myself this morning and gained 5lb. Not everybody would gain as much as that but just to show you all how bad the results of eating before refeeding can be. Hope nobody minds me talking food on here!xx

Hi guys...I know this isn't something everybody on hear likes to read about but I think it's helpful to know. So I've had my wedding weekend. At the wedding meal and breakfast the next day and drank alcohol. I have weighed myself this morning and gained 5lb. Not everybody would gain as much as that but just to show you all how bad the results of eating before refeeding can be. Hope nobody minds me talking food on here!xx

sure you didn't mention food Nikki, just that you ate!! but it is an important lesson we all need to keep in the back of our heads about how important refeed is!

Hope you had a great time tho xxx

***** the refeed is important !!! Good on you for having a good time though, youll be grand getting back on it and doing the refeed when your ready :D

I think Im going to finish TFR around the 6th of December and do a 2 week refeed to prepare myself for Christmas. Then day after Boxing Day start SW lol xxx

sure you didn't mention food Nikki, just that you ate!! but it is an important lesson we all need to keep in the back of our heads about how important refeed is!

Hope you had a great time tho xxx

Thanks lovely, I did have a ball and I'm glad I went about it the way I did! Wanna see the dress I was working towards?! It prob doesn't fit again now haha!x

***** the refeed is important !!! Good on you for having a good time though, youll be grand getting back on it and doing the refeed when your ready :D

I think Im going to finish TFR around the 6th of December and do a 2 week refeed to prepare myself for Christmas. Then day after Boxing Day start SW lol xxx

Aww I really did have a ball! Thanks! I've set a target date of 25th November to be my last TFR weigh in & then start refeeding. Fingers crossed. And for you too, how much are you hoping to lose up until the 6th dec?x

Thanks lovely, I did have a ball and I'm glad I went about it the way I did! Wanna see the dress I was working towards?! It prob doesn't fit again now haha!x

Omg of course I do!! And I am sure it will fit again next week xx

Aww I really did have a ball! Thanks! I've set a target date of 25th November to be my last TFR weigh in & then start refeeding. Fingers crossed. And for you too, how much are you hoping to lose up until the 6th dec?x

To be honest Nikki, I'd just like to be between 10-11 stone!! Preferably just under 11 stone which I think is do-able as I've still about 6 weeks left of TFR !! lol
Then re-feed for the 2 weeks! I'm hoping the refeed won't make me gain any weight! Be ideal if I could lose a few more pounds on the refeed lol xxx

Back