Day 5 first time on lipotrim

By the way, my weight didn't budge at all for five days, twice so far. Then both times, there was a largish drop of 4-5 pounds on the sixth or seventh day. So hang in there! The only direction the scale will move is down.

I've started not weighing so much too, to keep from getting discouraged. When you were on this diet before, did you experience rapid gain back when you stopped?
I am thinking now about what changes I'll need to make when I come off the diet.

Becca, how are you getting on? Has it grown easier or harder? I had one bad day last week, and one bad day this week--bad meaning I just felt tired and weak and so ready to be done. But the rest of the time, it has been pretty much okay. On a bad day, I know it will pass, and the next time I weigh in, things will feel better.

Hi everyone! Well, Pandora what can I say? I messed up... more than a little but I'm still positive and I'm going to get right back on it next week. I had a Chinese take away like 11 days ago but my body couldn't handle all that salt, fat, carbs, food and I through it up :( My weight stayed at 203 (17lbs down) since then so I didn't gain anything luckily but I was bloated.

Then yesterday I had some sausage and chips.. a tiny amount after struggling for a week to stay 100% and sometimes having 4 things a day instead of three *slaps wrist* but even that small amount made me get intense stomach pains and I ended up in bed all night trying not to throw up again. So... I'm definitely out of ketosis after that. It's like I knew I would be but after resisting ED urges for a month it was like I didn't care and had to make my own mistake, does that make sense?

I planned to get right back on it today but I've got the most awful flu from working in nursery with the little kiddies. We're talking the whole shebang... headache, sinus pains, sneezing, running nose, stomach pains, back pain, all over pain and nausea. And a volatile fever leaving me freezing and shivering one minute then boiling the next. (Sorry if TMI :p )

I know it's no excuse not to get back on the diet so tomorrow (Monday) I start again. 100%. No excuses. No doubt I'll have all the side effects from going back into ketosis but I'm ill anyway. I hope by eating bad I haven't gained back my salt and sugar cravings but I feel positive because an ED doesn't disappear overnight. It's a longterm battle just like losing this weight. I need to learn to avoid these foods or be able to eat them in smaller amounts. Today gave me hope. I ate but I ate a lot less than I would have before this process and I find my attitude towards and relationship with food has changed for the better.

And I'm actually excited about starting again. I miss the Exante products and the simplicity of preparing them / choosing the healthiest things to eat. I weighed myself today and I'm up about 4lbs and won't be surprised if it's more by tomorrow. So I don't think I'll weigh myself again until after a week 100% and hope the numbers have gone down a little again.

So to answer your question Pandora.. it got harder but because of my ED. I definitely find Exante easier and better than LT. Well done for getting through your hard days!! I know everyone says it but it's really not worth faltering. Are you still 100%?? My aim is to get to March now and try and get under 200lbs.

Back