Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Anne, how was the wedding??
A total train wreck. Think benefit street come live stage version of jezza Kyle and you're half way there. Now I'm no snob but seriously, when the bride is so trollied that she tips up tables of food, is prancing about outside on a main road barefoot looking for her fags, and then manages to put a cigarette burn in the front of her dress, you know you've arrived at a class do!!!
I'm still in shock!! X

nice work...
6.jpg

I can't believe that this is day 14 already.

Bar one wee blip on Sunday, it's been good. Not easy, not at all, but certainly manageable.

CDC is away until a week on Friday. Wee bit apprehensive about Easter weekend....but weighed myself tonight (way less clothes than with CDC!!!).

Suggesting I might have lost a bit more. And belt is considerably looser.

All in all, happier bunny.

Day 16. Good Friday.

Or maybe better titled "No So Good Friday".

Missus made the kids homemade burgers - to be fair, very lean mince, onion, herbs, etc. I've had two - no buns, no cheese, just the meat.

Highly likely (racing certainty) that that'll have stopped ketosis - already my head is saying "f*** it, crisps and wine tonight then"..... Only upside is my head isn't suggesting Chinese takeaway too :eek:

Ups and downs....

You may find that a bit of a splurge is not such a bad thing. I'm certainly not advocating it but if it happens, enjoy it, and get back on it when you're ready.
I've completely lost the plot since before the wedding, going to enjoy my Easter and I'm back on it on Monday. I'm working Monday night so that makes it easier.
You may have the blow out and find it gives you renewed enthusiasm to get back on the diet.
Don't beat yourself up, it's a long process!! Good luck. X

Hi Ian, step away from the wine and crisps! ;-) ketosis is not about calories as much as it is carbs! So you prob didn't do much harm with the burgers, but the carbs/sugar in the wine and crisps prob will knock you out. It's sooooo not worth it! Not worth feeling the lousy side effects of having to start over. I've done it once in 8 weeks, never again. Trust me... Just stick to it and get it over with. Good luck. :)

So .... Had wine, had crisps. And the weirdest thing happened.

Half way through I just lost the taste for them. Didn't want them at all.

Kind if a waste as need to get right back in it again - but head in the space again. Shake had, water poured, coffee poured.

Here we go. Again :)

So, not all bad then, at least you learnt something. It's more about our heads than anything, it's screaming EAT ME, EAT ME.
You did, and you didn't want it!!
Well done you. :) x

So.....

Haven't gone fully off the rails. Just partially :)

Saturday followed SS for 3 shakes until 3 slices of pizza with kids.

Sunday had lamb with broccoli and carrots, 2 glasses of prosecco and a bar of chocolate.

Could have been a whole load better. Could have been a whole load worse. Back in it today - ketosis, here we come time again.

I guess that's the difference this time. Fall down & get back up and keep going.

Bizarrely feels good.

Hey everyone!

So....easter weekend wasn't exactly to plan, not not wholly to hell either. Back on track from Monday past.....weigh in tonight (with CDC having been away for 2 weeks).

I told him I wanted to eat tonight & tomorrow, have 2-3 glasses of wine and he talked me thorugh what to do. Feeling good, had a small portion of homemade beef salsa and a nice glass of Italian pinot grigio :)

Weight loss over past 2 weeks is 6.3lbs!

So, in 3 weeks I've lost 17lbs. That includes a couple of bad days (sticking to 3 shakes and litres of water even on bad days).

Feeling motivated again (he says with wine in hand!!!)

This is by far my favourite thread on the entire site!

I love the way you are so honest lol.

Massive well done on the weightloss so far :)

This is by far my favourite thread on the entire site!

I love the way you are so honest lol.

Massive well done on the weightloss so far :)

Just trying to be honest with myself (first and foremost) and then everyone else.

I want some food, I want a bit of a bevvy - and then back on it.....and I'm lucky I've got a CDC who understands what it is to be human :)

And I'm being brutally honest..... I used to drink almost every night (a glass or two). Practically nothing in 3+ weeks..... this wine is utterly tremendous tonight!!!

You are so lucky that your consultant is understanding.

I pretty much begged to go out for a meal for my wedding anniversary tomorrow and she said no way!!! Apparently it's too soon (been on the diet 26 day) doesn't feel too soon to me, feels well overdue lol.

I guess it's for the best but I'm bloody starving!

You are still losing even with the odd glass of vino so good for you!

You are so lucky that your consultant is understanding.

I pretty much begged to go out for a meal for my wedding anniversary tomorrow and she said no way!!! Apparently it's too soon (been on the diet 26 day) doesn't feel too soon to me, feels well overdue lol.

I guess it's for the best but I'm bloody starving!

You are still losing even with the odd glass of vino so good for you!

My CDC lost 4stone....and loves a beer.

So he develops approaches for humans!! :)

Tonight we talked for over an hour - just chewing the fat (no pun intended), about eating, guilt, holidays, everything.

Honestly, a great CDC makes all the difference.....I left there feeling $1m.

Ever since I finished sport of a decent level, my weight has yo-yo'd like a yo-yo thing. As has mood & mindset..... Finding this CDC is like all Xmas's rolled into one!

My CDC lost 4stone....and loves a beer.

So he develops approaches for humans!! :)

Tonight we talked for over an hour - just chewing the fat (no pun intended), about eating, guilt, holidays, everything.

Honestly, a great CDC makes all the difference.....I left there feeling $1m.

Ever since I finished sport of a decent level, my weight has yo-yo'd like a yo-yo thing. As has mood & mindset..... Finding this CDC is like all Xmas's rolled into one!
He sounds great! I think it makes the plan so much more do-able if they understand that you are human and you will slip up from time to time!

Sport? What's that? Lol. My weight doesn't yo yo. It just climbs and climbs. Probably due to my love of all takeaway foods! (Especially cheesy chips and chilli sauce)

I've set a date of 28th June. Whether my CDC likes it or not... I'm having a huge burger and chips that night!!!!

He sounds great! I think it makes the plan so much more do-able if they understand that you are human and you will slip up from time to time!

Sport? What's that? Lol. My weight doesn't yo yo. It just climbs and climbs. Probably due to my love of all takeaway foods! (Especially cheesy chips and chilli sauce)

I've set a date of 28th June. Whether my CDC likes it or not... I'm having a huge burger and chips that night!!!!

We talked about that date tonight too.

Turkey. 2 weeks all inclusive. I will be my target weight by then, and I will likely come back 10lbs heavier!!

At least he knows :)

In all seriousness, he's excellent and he works around mindset.

We talked about that date tonight too.

Turkey. 2 weeks all inclusive. I will be my target weight by then, and I will likely come back 10lbs heavier!!

At least he knows :)

In all seriousness, he's excellent and he works around mindset.

Even if you do put on 10lb, you can lose it again quick as anything!

Back