Day One - Complete....here we go again!

Even if you do put on 10lb, you can lose it again quick as anything!

He said as much - bizarrely when it's sunny and there's a beach, I'll happily run 8 miles every day..... trouble is the 10 glasses of wine, burgers, pizza and cakes :)

He's just back holidays, he's a skinny minny, and he's on sole source for a few days.

Soooooo.

Monday to now. Totally on it.

Unofficial weigh in, I think another 3lbs gone.

My belts are all too big. All my suit trousers hang off my arse and shirts are too big. I know I've lost about 3-4 inches off waist.

Getting there! Today is day 29, I've had 4 bad days (even then not bad bad).

Official weigh in tomorrow. And craving Chinese roast chicken & beansprouts.....and wine!!!

I love your mindset. What youre doing is how things should be in life....youre balancing things.

I think i will be using Cambridge products for the rest of this year, even if its just 1 a day in place of breakfast (i never eat before 11).

I have a wedding the end of May so i shall be "off plan" for that day and that day only. I need to learn to accept that the scales wont be pretty but i can pull it round which is exactly what you do!

Keep it up! :)

Official weigh in tonight after unofficial this morning.

This morning 12st 7lbs. Tonight 12st 9.5lbs. So on tonight's that 3.5lbs lost. Total of 20.5lbs lost.

Really quite pleased.

I won't eat Chinese, I will have something light & protein led. And a glass if wine!

So.

Am I allowed to curse? If so.... *****. ****ing. ******.

On what planet is losing 20+lbs and then hitting wine and crisps a good move?

Seriously.

It's a 'normal' move. So that's it for 'cheats' this week. Cut back your calories for this week and balance it out. That's what real life is and Saturday nights are always nights to relax a little.

Don't sweat it. No expletives needed. You're still doing fab :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Lizz, you're a wee star.

I'm annoyed at myself and perhaps half cut.

Life goes on and all that. I'm nothing if not up front!!

Onwards and downwards. Today is a new day! 3 shakes and a chicken salad this evening and you're totally back on plan!

I don't think being annoyed burns extra calories though lol

Thanks guys. Messaging guilt after a few glasses of wine :)

Back on it.

There's the difference this time for me. Cheats are small, doesn't lead to eating my body weight in Pringles and can laugh it off on here.

You know, this is working for me. Thank you x

Even if you did demolish all the Pringles, you could then it round within a week! It's just making sure that the turn round happens.
You're doing super :)

1lb off this week (although scales this morning said 2lbs for morning weigh in!).

12st 8lbs at official weigh in; or 12st 5lbs at unofficial morning weigh in!!

But another 0.5in off waist - that's 5 inches off my waist!

After last weekend's dinners out, wine and crisps..... I'm a happy boy

Well done that's good news!!! How you feeling about the weekend and the week ahead?

Pretty good Lizz. Stayed good tonight.

Myself and cc'd have talked about having one meal and a few bevvies. Gotta live :). And more likely to stay on it frankly.

But despite it being only a pound, I was on top of the world. Really pleased.

So on it. Happy. Content.

How you doing doll?

You have the life balance all sorted there and that's how people are when they aren't food addicts....you're making good choices :)

I'm not too bad after my porky blip lol managing 100% and not tempted to pick. Doing lots of cooking with my daughter this weekend which will be a test (no licking of fingers) but she's going to be chief taster lol I'm just the chopper!

That's brilliant - keeps you busy, and have good quality time together.

You're right. I feel habits have changed. It's great tbh.

I'm going a walk this morning - 10 miles. Pray for me folks :)

Bloody hell! Is there a purpose behind the walk? I can walk 10 miles for a shop ;) but not for no reason lol

I live in West Lothian, so it's up and over the hills to Linlithgow. Water and coffee when I get there, then back.

Away from kids, noise, etc. just me and music :)

I'm absolutely knackered. But that's 1,006 calories gone :)

I don't even know where that is lol

Wow well done you! That's amazing :)

I've been sat in a pub for a couple of hours this afternoon with water and black coffee! Happy!! brownie points for me!

Middle of Central Scotland. Middle of nowhere :)

I think your accomplishment today is better than mine! Well done you x

Back