dear diary .......

Just visited the gym!!! god I was soo puffed!! lol I did nearly 20 mins on the cross trainer, and 10 mins on the treadmill!! so not to bad for my first attempt!! oh and 30 ab crunches!!

I'm going to try a dress on tonight that I want to get into for the end of July!!! eek!! I might take a photo of the zip!! and measure the gap!!! lol see how far it goes up!!!

Then I have another dress to get into for August!! that one might be touch and go!! as it fitted me at my skinniest at 10 stone!!!!! but I really want to get into it for a short weekend cruise I have booked in October!!! I want to look super slinky!! hehe!!! I might get invited onto the captains table!! hehe!!!

ok - off to have my shake!!!

xxxxxxxx

Day three!!

100% up to now!! yay!!!!

Gym again at lunch time!!! I quite enjoyed getting out of the office, plus it make the afternoon feel really short!!!

I had a peek in my "skinny" wardrobe this morning!! I didnt have time to try anything on!!! will do it tonight and really shame myself into keeping 100%%%

I kept busy last night with my ebay!!! hehe!!! I sell cup cake toppers!!! they look fab!! I made about 50 last week with butterflies on!! and gave them all away!! I quite enjoy baking and really enjoy seeing peoples happy faces with their cupcakes!!!

I've got race for life this saturday!!! so lots of exercise!! yay!!!

right off for a black coffee!!!! and zillions of glasses of water!!!

I had to make a "pit stop" on the way home from work last night!! my bladder was bursting!! so had to stop at the motorway services!! hehe!!!

thinking thin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 4!!

still 100%%%

woo hoo

I'm going out tonight, but managed to arrange no meal , were going to see some show!! mum booked the tickets!! some psychic!!! lol I'm meeting them outside the venue, so I dont have to sit and watch anyone eat!!! phew!! so water all the way for me!!!!

I'm not meeting her til 7pm, so plenty of time for a nice long walk or a light workout at the gym!!!

I'm in LOVE with the choc shakes make up like frappacinos!!!! god they are bloody gorgeous!!!! I really look forward to them!!! Somedays I'd just pop to starbucks and get one of them for my lunch anyway!!! so not a huge change to my regime!! just cheaper and more thinning!!!

right off to play on ebay!! oh sorry I mean work!!!! :-0

think thin

jane xxx

Day 5!!! still 100%%%%

God I tried some clothes on last night whilst out shopping!!! OMG!!! I got a shot in the mirror!!! I am sooo sticking to this diet!!!!!! I was mortified!! rolls of fat that I'd never seen before - they stood out like handles!!! They only moved when I put my arms in the air!! and I cant go around like that all day!! lol

I'm totally loving the all chocolate shakes!!! its really helping me stick to plan!!!

I'm not looking forward to the weekend- thats when I always struggle!! but I'm doing race for life on Saturday morning with my mum!! so thats good!! a nice 5k stroll!! I am cheating and taking the dog - she can pull me around!!

Monday is my birthday!! so I've told my boyfriend - nooo meals out!!!! I'm meeting my mum and some other friends for lunch on Monday - but again Ive stressed sparkling water only!!!!

wish me luck!!!!!

jane xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK PROMISE TO MYSELF

THIS TIME I WILL STICK TO IT AND GET SUPER SKINNY!!!

Here I go again...............

Day 4 after a restart on the 3rd of Jan!!

Things have got to change this year with my dieting!! I now have a wedding dress enroute from USA - size 12!!!! so if I dont diet - I dont get married!!!!

Plus I'm 40 this year!!! and there is no way I'm being a "fatty at 40"

so............... day 4 is going good! I've changed my approach and got some soups this time!! I have to say - I rather like them!! I split my evening shake or soup into two - and have it in two parts - so I have either 2 x hot cup a soups or 2 x hot chocolates - and I know it sounds crazy - but I'm REALLY enjoying them!! I think after all the food over christmas, you really do get fed up of eating, so Lipotrim is alot easier starting in January!!

so my aim is for May!!! I have a wedding to attend!! so lets get the poundage removed forever!!!

thinking thin

jane xxx

ps - the boyfriend told me last night, that I wont do it and will put it all back on!!! so the challenge is ON!!!!

You so have to rub it in his face when you rock up the aisle in a 12 ... Cheeky bugger! I'll be cheering you on ..
Good luck

X

Thanks Becky - yes I will soo show him!! Men!! I had a row with him last night as he wanted me to take cough mixture for a sore throat!! I said its pure sugar - no way! lol I think hes trying to sabatage to prove I wont do it!! hehe!! next he'll be spiking my water with glucose!! hehe

xxxx

He really is trying to be able to say told I so! Stick it to him for sure .. Start f**king with his food hehe mess with his head!!

Hiii

Well day 7 is here and I'm still 100%!!! so my BF hasn't succeeded in making me come off tfr!! haha!!

I found it hard to get all my water in this weekend - its easier during the week days - as I sit at my desk in work, with my bottle of water next to me, and get through it - but at home its just hard!! I probably did 1ltr on saturday and managed to get 1.5 ltrs yesterday!! so overloading and flooding my body out today!! hehe!!

I've had a rotten cold and flu all weekend, so no long dog walks :-( hopefully I'll be back to dog walking next weekend - I feel a tad better today, so might go out with her tonight for a short walk - but I live down a country lane with no pavements, so its hard to walk in the dark! even with my lights and hi-vis-glow clothing you still get cars going far too fast and they dont see you until the last moment!! grr! I bet they're all men!! lol

right back to lunch! mmmm strawberry shake......

think thin

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Jane,

You sound like you had the same weekend as me I woke up with a mother of a head cold on Sat felt very sorry for myself but I lasted happy to say!

The water is so hard at the weekend ... Im the same drink all day at my desk at work so I have 3 lts gone with out knowing it! But the weekend it's just feels weird ... That and I seem to drink later on sat and Sunday so I was up like yoyo to the loo all night! Do you find the same ?

Hi Becky

Yep - up like a yoyo too!! feel like I'm almost sleep walking!!

I think I try my best to get the water in at the weekend, and then at night I think "sugar ive not done it" and try to OD before bed!! hence all the wee's!! but during the week, I'm not so frantic as I know I've already done my allowance during the day!!

I bet thats what both of us are doing!!

I do have to make a "pit-stop" on the way home at the services on the motorway!! hehe!! I'll have to stop having that last glass of water at 4pm!!

right home time here!! yay!! All my water has been done for the day, so anything else is a huge big BONUS!!!

have a great evening - type to "less of you" tomorrow!!

jane x

oh ps Becky - you looked totally stunning on your wedding day!! did you get married in Dublin or abroad?

xxx

Dear Diary........

10lbs lighter!! woo hoo!!!!!

plus I fitted into a pair of size 16 trousers this morning that I thought wouldnt fit for another couple of weeks!

so lots of big smiles and skips to work this morning

So.... my aim for next week is to have that stone smashed, be in the 13's and to be heading towards those 12's at a fast pace!!

Water - here I come.... lol

thinking very thin today :)

jane xxxx

Super Jane ... That 1stone will have been banished by this day next week!' congrats!

I've weigh in tonight I really hope I lose 10 but it's TOTM and I don't feel that I've lost that much!

What a fantastic loss. Well done. x

Ok say day 15 today!!

I cannot believe I have got to day 15!! its like a mile stone for me!!

I've lost 16lbs in total now!! yay!!

I went a bit "mad" last week and ordered 6 new dresses!! in an array of sizes!! lol So I fit into the 16's - a tight fit, but those zips go up!!woo hoo!! soo next is comfortable fit on the 16, then I'm heading for the tight 14's!! hehe!!

think thin - I am!!!

jane xxx

day ... erm let me check .... 22

so down another 3lbs today - I would have liked more, but 19lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good!!

My "star" week has come today, so I dont know if that has anything to do with it - and I've been struggeling with the water intake!!

so this week, its more water and more dog walking!! she will have no paws left the miles I have planned!! hehe!! but saying that, she never ever gets tired - I wish I had her energy!!

good luck everyone this week - and think thin

jane xxxx

Back