dear diary .......

Super hun well done 19 lbs in 3weeks is fab .. Next week you could hit 1n a half stone of is just a month think how fab that is!!

Thanks Becky - I know 19 lbs is soo fab - this amount of weight loss would have taken about 3 months on SW or WW!! I'm really pushing the water today!!! I've been up and down to the loo that many times, I think I might ask if they can move my desk in there - or provide me with a comode!! hehe!!

the scales have stuck for 3 days!!! so hoping for a big whoossshieee drop soon!! i tend to lose for 3 days , stick for 3 days, so at least I'm constant and in a pattern!! hehe!!

just another hour and its home time!! yay!!!

I've split my chocolate shake into two today, and had it hot and had one plain, and the other with a teaspoon of coffee!! blinking delish!!

so two soups tonight!! its so strange, but I'm really looking forward to them!!!

cant wait to see how you've done becky

xxxx

Hi Jane,

You must be home to your soup now lol!!! I know the weight is dropping off brilliantly!

I lost 1kg .. Which is what 2.2lbs .. But my print out says 3lbs they are adding the .6 from last week and rounding .. But either way after eating on Sunday I'm happy bunny .. So I'm going to be super focused this week and drown myself from the inside lol!! If love to see 4 or 5lbs next week!

Hi Becky - oh fab loss huni!! gosh our bodies must really be the same losing the same each week!! hehe!!

Yes I'd ideally like 5 next week too!! I've nearly drowned my body in water the last couple of days!! my bladder must be sparkling clean inside!! hehe!!

I've put a dress on today that I bought last week and wore for the first time last week!! and it feels alot bigger today!! woohoo!! the zip went up very easily - sz 16!! Aiming for a tight sz 14 in 3 weeks!! hehe!!!

jane xxx

Helllo Diary!!!

sorry I've been AWOL!!! lol

ok - so I have just over 3 weeks to lost weight for a wedding!!!

I've ordered 4 dress, 2 handbags and 2 pair of shoes!!!

I'm going to try on the week before the wedding - so in 2 weeks time!! I've ordered sz 16!! so fingerscrossed they should zip up nicely!!

I've got to think thin!!!!

I started back on Tuesday - so far lost 5lbs!!! would love to lose 1.5 stone!!! so keep the water close by, and the toilet even closer!! I'm on a mission!!!

jane xxx

Welcome back Jane, you sound very focused good luck on your weight loss :)

Thanks Daisy

yes very focused this time!! AGAIN!! lol

I have a wedding to attend in 3 weeks - with my boyfriends ex-wife attending - so want to look my best!! mad isnt it the things we have to do!!! lol

SO this week I bought 4 dresses, 2 handbags and 2 pair of shoes!! I fit into 2 of the dresses (sz16) so mega happy!! the other two WILL zip up by the end of May!!! thats my aim!!!

Been very good this week - I've managed to get all my water down!! which I normally struggle with - but actually preferring it over tea and coffee!! so not complaining there!!!

Been having alot of soups this week - think its the cold weather!! the frozen shakes I love in the hot weather - so I'm really glad I like the soups too :) plus I have a latte with the vanilla ones and some coffee - they taste lovely too

I've not started any keep fit - will wait a bit to lose some more before I hit the gym big time!!!

bye for now - think thin

jane x

Back