December challenge anyone?

I want to lose 14lbs but due to the Christmas season, that might be too ambitious. My break week should officially begin Dec 25 but I'll be taking it Dec 20 - 27. That gives me 4 days to undo my Christmas gluttony before starting 2014. ----

phoenyx 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far
unapologetic leftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far fattygirl 14lbs to go, 0lbs so far sonas 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far UnapologeticLeftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far Jewel77 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far Munch bunch 10lbs to go , 0lbs so far Lyndsey 7lb to go, 0lb so far Dropandgimme85 10lbs to go, 0lb so far

Last edited:
Here y'are and welcome

unapologetic leftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far
fattygirl 14lbs to go, 0lbs so far
sonas 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far
UnapologeticLeftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Jewel77 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Munch bunch 10lbs to go , 0lbs so far
Lyndsey 7lb to go, 0lbs so far
Dropandgimme85 10lbs to go, 0lb so far

welcome to December!

I'm joining in too although ive got so many days out planned in December ill just be glad if I get to January without a gain.

At the minute my average loss is only 2lb a week so if I'm 7lb down by Xmas I'd be very happy.

Phoenyx 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Unapologetic leftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Fattygirl 14lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Sonas 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Tracyx 7lbs to go, 0lb so far

Last edited:
I'm joining, I'm hoping for 21lbs loss by 28th December and intend to stay on packs road close to xmas as poss then low carb straight back on packs 2nd January! It's my first wi Tuesday so that's why I've gone 21lbs seen as I'm hoping for a good first week loss :)

Phoenyx 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far Unapologetic leftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Tracyx 7lbs to go, 0lb so far[/QUOTE]
Slinkyson 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far

Hello! I'd love to join this too. What a great idea phoenyx! Must be the teacher in u :)
ok I'm stoping on Xmas day then back on untill nye might take jan 1st off. So by Xmas eve will be last weigh in n I would love to be 10lbs lighter. So should be I think:

Phoenyx 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far Unapologetic leftie 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far
Tracyx 7lbs to go, 0lb so far
Slinkyson 21lbs to go, 0lbs so far
chubbymummy83 10lbs to go, 0lbs so far

Sorry just seen this. I've lost 18lbs on S&S, 25lbs in total x

Jewel that is fantastic :D, do you do the Simplicity plan 100% or do you have lifestyle days too? And do you have any other drinks other than water?

I only ask as my losses are awful, two weeks ago it was 1lb, then last week it was 2lb, this week it was 3lb so I thought I had finally made progress but the next day my weight went back up a lb so it was actually only 2lb :(, but my dad does lifestyle and losses 4lb every single week (I'd love to be a man) but this week to switch it up he did simplicity and lost bloody 6lbs!!, so he suggested I should try a week of just simplicity.

The last time I tried it I kept getting kicked out of ketosis but I think it was the bars so I'm thinking of trying a week of just shakes and see how it goes x

I have 4 packs a day, 1 of which is a bar. I have tea and coffee with skimmed milk and make sure I have 3 litres of water a day. I never have a low carb meal as I prefer the easiness of just doing packs xx

That's great Jewel I think I'll give it a go, other than your 1st week what is your average weekly loss on simplicity? x

9,4,2 then 3 so far x

I've lost 10, 0 (TOTM), 4,2,0(off plan naughty) so 16lbs with what feels like a thousand off days this week been soooooo crap but back on track need atleast 3 litres down daily!! TOTM due Tuesday bricking it, hope I can stay in control xx

My 2lb loss was TOTM so think my average will be about 3 x

My 1lb was TOTM :(

Looking at both your loses they are very similar and probably what's classed as "normal" I don't know what's holding me back. On Saturday night I had a chicken salad and woke up yesterday and was 1lb heavier, last night I had a oven cooked chicken breast (no skin) with sprouts and guess what, yeah you guessed it im 1lb heavier again!!.

Aside from the low carb meals the only thing im having different from you Jewel is Dr Pepper Zero and the odd Ribena Plus so as hard as it will be I think I'm going to have to trying stripping everything right back and cut them all out and see what happens because this is driving me crazy.

I have all my salads in for this week but i think next week ill have a week of nothing but packs and water and if I still only loss 2lb then I know I'm just destined to be a slower loser :( x

Last edited:
Try 4 packs a day for a week. Only drink tea, coffee and water and use skimmed milk for the tea/coffee. Don't have anything else for a week and see what the result is x

Munch bunch 4lb to go , 6lb so far

I'm aiming for 8lbs off by 20th December for my staff Xmas party. Its going to be a difficult month as I have two Xmas meals before then, but if I can get as near to my target, then that's great.

TrueBlueAngel 8lbs off, 0lbs so far

Woooo well done MunchBunch xx

Back