*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Also with pasta and rice on ee, does it matter if it's white or wholewheat? I've got some brown pasta and rice in the cupboard and seem to prefer it to the normal stuff, but don't want to use my hexb on it. I'm probably making no sense :giggle:

You can have whichever pasta you prefer Em, aslong as it is the dried pasta. Fresh pasta has Syns, but all dried varieties are free :D And you can have as much of it as you like, no need to measure, as long as you have your 1/3 SuperFree! You will have the hang of it in no time at all! xx

You can have whichever pasta you prefer Em, aslong as it is the dried pasta. Fresh pasta has Syns, but all dried varieties are free :D And you can have as much of it as you like, no need to measure, as long as you have your 1/3 SuperFree! You will have the hang of it in no time at all! xx

Thanks Stevie :D

That'll be great for lunches, I can have pasta and homemade sauce or rice and veggies. I'll probably stick with the brown then as it'll mean I'll be getting more fibre and I can use my hexb on alpen light bars for an evening snack :D

I've had my grapes and yoghurt, have got watermelon chopped up to take to mum's and I'm going to make up a 2 litre bottle of squash to start getting my fluids up again.

Off to mum's now, but I'll catch up properly tonight to say how today has gone xxx

Have a great day Emily! So nice to have you back, catch up with you later :) xx

Lunch is subway, but I'm only having a 6" one with ham, tomato and cucumber so I'll syn the bread. I had a look on their website and the nutritional info says 247 calories for the honey and oat bread - so I'll use today's syns on that as I plan on filling up on mushrooms later with dinner :D

Though I need to find a way of fitting in my hexb and hexa - so I might have some all bran later tonight :)

Dinner didn't work out to plan so I haven't taken a pic. I didn't cook the potato long enough, and it was hard in the middle, so there was no way on earth I'd be eating that :giggle: I ended up with plate of ham, mushrooms and cherry tomatos.

I've got some raspberries, strawberries and blueberries which I'm going to have with yoghurt in the morning and I got some lamb steaks out of the freezer which I want to do a savoury rice thing with, lots of veggies, some rice and a bit of meat :D

Right food for today is going to be roughly this (though I need to add hexa and hexb in there somehow)

Brekkie - blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and yoghurt
Snack - banana
Lunch - savoury rice
Snack - apple
Dinner - more savoury rice as it'll need eating
Snack - go ahead yoghurt slices - 7.5 syns

This morning I got up with an overwhelming determination to really get back into this wholeheartedly and give it my all, which I haven't been doing since before we went to turkey. So I made a great big batch of savoury rice - rice, peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms, onion, pepper and carrot and threw in some diced lamb that I cooked in the oven sprinkled with herbs. I just need to find out how long it'll last in the fridge for as I can't see me eating all of this in just 1 day :giggle:

61e261b0.jpg

So now I'm absolutely sweltering, our house gets so hot as it is that the weather and cooking at this time of day doesn't really help. I can't wait for autumn :D

Ooooh your rice looks so nice!! :drool: I'd guess it would be okay in the fridge for at least a day or two.

It's really nice to hear you sounding so positive again! We all know you can do this Em, and we are all right behind you 100% of the way :) xx

Hi everyone :wavey:

I can't believe it's been so long since I was on here last. I completely fell off the rails and have piled on a lot of weight. So I'm going to try and get back on things over the next couple of days and do my first official weigh in since turkey on friday. I just haven't been able to even face the thought of getting on the scales as I know I've only got myself to blame.

What annoys me is this is a fairly repetitive pattern and I can't find a way to break it. I get into bad habits, put on weight and then get too embarassed to come on here :(

So tomorrow is going to be a stab at extra easy to try and wean myself back on plan, I think I've got stuff in that I can use for brekkie before we go down to mum's for the day.

Can I ask everyone something? If I ever disappear again, can someone send me a pm please and tell me to get my backside back on the forum? I've got a wedding dress to fit in and I can't keep letting myself down like this. I'm not asking for anyone to take the responsibility for making me stay on plan because only I can do that, but a kick up the backside I would really appreciate :giggle:
Oh goody an invite for some GBH Give me a sec and I'll get my pointy boots. Just kidding hun but you know I will come get you cos I did it this time. :D

Good to have you back and posting and doing your best to get back on to it whenever you can. Well done. Thinking you could make a collage of lots of bridal frocks on your fridge then Chris wouldn't know which one was yours but you could still be inspired by it each time you go there. The one you have chosen is lovely BTW. :D

Morning!

Wow that rice looks yum. Was it nice? Think I may make something similar at the weekend or even tonight. Just bung some veg with the rice. If I wait til the weekend I could get some meat out the freezer too. Mmm yes think that's the plan. Thanks for the inspiration

Hope you have a nice day. Any plans? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The rice was lovely, though next time I might add prawns or chicken instead :)

I'm going to be honest - I think I'm going to find today a struggle - it's the 3 year anniversary of dad's death today and once again his side of the family are being idiots (I got deleted by his brother on fb out the blue 2 days ago). I'm going to try my best (that's all I can do), but if I do go off plan then I'll be back on in the morning ready to start a new day.

I'll catch up properly with everyone tomorrow :bighug:

Thinking of you today Em xxx

*hugs*

I promised I'd be back and I am :D

Yesterday was a write off and I kind of knew it would be, not so much for the amount I ate, just what I ate.

I've been brave and got on the scales this morning and faced the music. I've had an 8.5lb gain from last time I weighed in, which I was shocked about as I was really expecting more. I can handle that as I thought I'd be back in the 370s :eek:

Brekkie is going to be a bit of a tweak as I forgot to buy fruit on the way home last night so I can't get my 1/3 superfree, I've just had 2 alpen light bars as my hexb, but the fruit will have to wait until we go to mum's and get to go to the shop.

I'm thinking about doing a Joe's Sausages order when Chris gets paid so I've got some nice meat in and can plan meals around that :D

That's not too bad at all considering all the time not completely on plan!

Glad you're back in the game Emily :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back