Dee's IF Diary

Glad you are feeling a bit more relaxed about your hols , this forum does have a nice warm feel to it doesn't it, its great x

It does! And reading everyone's relaxed attitudes and positive experiences has really changed how I view things.. I feel so happy today! x x x

And Han.. yeah worth a try :) going again tomorrow and Friday.. just cos I am relaxed.about holiday doesn't mean I could spare a few cm maybe ;) but if not.. oh weelll :D

Morning aalll.. I am in a good good mood for a DD.. things seem to be positive lately, I was even singing about ham this morning... to weird *is my child insane* looks from my Mum..

My UD yesterday:

B: Sausage, scrambled eggs & spinach - 377 calories

coffee with cream - 60 calories

L: Chicken breast with ham slices and cheese slices & pistachio nuts - 540 calories

raspberries - 27 calories
2x squares of dark chocolate - 112 calories

Pre-gym - banana, coffee and protein shake - 170 calories

D: Small thin steak (I really wasn't even hungry..) & asparagus - 105 calories

before bed - protein shake & almond milk - 122 calories

I did a little interval/strength mix with my trainer.. quick 5 minutes on each machine.. with hill climbs and sprints.. :D and a lot of upper & lower work.. some new moves! my co-ordination is so so bad LOL! but I am proud because usually after doing so much I am soooo tired I can't hold ym plank for as long as I could if I was more rested... but after all that work I held my plank (on my toes mind, not knees ;) ) for a whole minute and after that minute I didn't slump on the floor straight away! Woo!

Right so my calories total was 1513.. buut I had a battle of picky-ness, I kept going to pick at food..then stopped.. then went again.. then realised and told myself off... so I'll add another 400 calories.. I don't know if I'm over or under-estimating there ;)

so 1913 calories!!

My DD yesterday was good yesterday.. :)

Coffee and water in the morning - 2 calories

Lunch about 1ish - 2 slices ham - 60 calories
Slim-a-soup - 51 calories
Pepsi Max - 1 calories

banana 2 hrs before pilates ;) - 76 calories
& a coffee - 2 calories

Protein shake after - 93 calories

Dinner broccoli & parmesan (yummmyyyy!) & a slice of Leerdammer - 131 calories

ended the day on 416 calories wooaahh :) trying again today but I am hungry.. for some reason I felt bloated yesterday, thinking that might be either the pepsi or the amount of water I drank.. hmm..

End of my boring office job and back to active job looking after babies woo :) and been let home early.. so gonna try and drag my lazy buumm to the gym .. I hope ;)

Why am I up sooo early on a Saturday?! Ergh & with a sore throat :( Booo! Not looking forward to W.I convincing myself that scales don't matter.. felt bloated all week & may have had a bit too much salty stuff so not expecting mucb tbh

Well done hun xx

Weekend done! :)

two down days pre-holiday .. probably not Paleo/Primal foods especially as I have my trainer today so gonna fill up on low cal porridge..! Most primal foods can be calorific and I'm home all day and don't wanna be hungry and picky.. gonna try & space out meals and keep fuller longer..! :D but I'll be back on it on holiday maybe ;) & when I'm back!! Feeling really good today!

Stopped eating at 8pm last night and haven't had anything but a lemsip & a coffee yet! ;)

Hii :) sorry was busy before I went, went to Malta bad it was very hot! But lovely! What I meant about being home was that I was trying to do down days and some paleo/primal food can be calorific.. and I just needed quick release carbs for my trainer & didn't wanna eat too much fruit!

Was good on holiday apart from a few naughties.. kinda fasted because we didn't eat all day :) other than breakfast & dinner.. tried rabbit which was delicious! & fresh sea bream yum yum! Kinda can't wait to get back into a routine and get the bloat down.. not gonna weigh.. gonna give it a few weeks maybe

Welcome home, glad you had a nice time hun xx

:) ta

Having a bit of an inbetween day.. good being done tomorrow.. need to get myself in a routine & planning... Feeling a bit ill right now though which is odd

Right have not been back on track! Second week in my new job and I am worn out lol! No gym except my trainer last Wednesday.. but planning it the end of the week... Gonna weigh next week to kick myself and trying to complete double down days as it is easier for weekend to be up!

I was ill on Monday so barely ate & today wad fairly good lol! Up day tomorrow and then two down days plus my trainer and gym, so gonna try my best to log on here :)

I remember someone posting a book about binge eating? I don't know if it was here or the Paleo forum? If anyone knows lol!

Alsooo I am more focusing on JUDDD as I know there will be days I am unprepared etc and atm I wanna focus on weight loss without the two diets colliding and confusing me lol.. but I am gonna be getting back onto primal and eating healthy soon... It is my long twrm.. but I feel I need to focus on one atm and JUDDD is better weight loss wise for me

Ooooowwwww I am RUBBISH Lol!! Wednesday up day went well :) 1800-1900 calories.. + my trainer, so I did exercise!! :D only naughties were a mini flapjack from a Graze box and a Muller rice after my session (recovery ;) )

Yesterday and today were supposed to be down days.. but I was ill yesterday and felt sorry for myself.. so gorged on yoghurts and my Mum bought me a bag of malteasers, a big bag.. and I ATE THE LOT omfg. Oh weeeeeeeeeeeelll!!

Today is my day off work, and I haven't been too bad! Not primal. But keeping a down day!! Everyone is on holiday next week, so the house is food empty til I do my own shopping, so I shall plan plan plan for my meals whilst they are away :) and be good :innocent0001:

Friday - DD

Coffee with a dash cream - 33 calories

Cadburys Highlight Fudge - 40 calories
Special K bites - 98 calories

4 Rye Ryvitas - 140 calories. (oops..)
Graze box (Crunchini Basilsco) - 80 calories

I might weigh in next week, next Saturday. DDD's! And now I have spoken of it, I must!! It will get me back on track!

Back