5 pull ups
5 press ups
5 sit ups
5 squats

Workout AMRAP (As many rounds as possible) in 15mins
5 toes to bars (I do knee raises)
10 burpees (HELL!!!)
15 Ball slams with medicine ball

Am bloody knackered!!! Baked eggs for tea and I'm knackered!!

Getting very anxious for weigh day now!!! Hoping the weigh/measure/bodyfat count will reflect my hard work!!!!

X

Oh no fear it deffo will. Make sure you measure also as you've probably shrunk lol

Oooo exciting :)-) Xx

Babes with all your hard work it can't not be good :) x x x

Oooooh After a day of housework, batch cooking and general jobs I'm knackered already!!! Urgh!!!

Crossfit will wake me up!!! Oh god!!! Lol....

Getting increasingly anxious about weigh day!!!

X

You'll do brill babes, remember what I said if not you've learnt how to STS and that's equally as good to know x x x

OWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW Ooooooh me arms!!! Lol....

Personal best on thrusters!!! Loved it!!! Love the powerlifting stuff!!!

Is it wednesday yet???

X

I am just hoping I have results somewhere.... as i think Im doing everything right!! Will be upset if no change.... in a month!!! WIll feel like I've wasted a month......

I'm come on AGAIN.... 3rd time this month.... SO need to get this bloody implant out!!! Wondering if its (Hopefully!) as I'm burning fat!!! As the same happened on lipotrim/slim and save!!!

Hmmmmm..... we'll see come wednesday!!!

Have so many social tings coming up!! So will keep working hard..... enjoy my events and see how I get on!!! Because i know In the New year..... Can really focus (Without any boozy social events lol.....) and hopefully be where i want to be for next summer!!! How exciting!!!

As Tru said.... At least I know I can maintain till Xmas (if thats all I have done!!!)

Nice quiet weekend planned for me!! Work today..... then chill tonight!!! Long walk with the pups tomorrow and then Sunday roast (Meat and veg for me!!)

X

Soooooo has a wee bit of dark choccie last night and it was soooooo good!!!

Starting with a cold!!! Eeeeew!!!

Quiet weekend..... the quiet before the storm in fact lol.... Go up to Glasgow for a a couple of days on thursday!!! Hence the weighing/measuring on Wed!!!

Most exciting thing to happen this weekend...... New walking boots!!! Well...... I'm excited!!! Lol..... I'm rock and roll like that!!! ; )

X

Your gonna be fine hun, you've been working so hard Xx

I just hope there's something.... anything!!! I can see definate muscle definition on my arms so there's gotta be something right????

: /

Dee, how are your clothes, they must be feeling looser?

Arm definition is fab, just what I need :D. What about you tummy - is the 6pack coming along!!!

Oooooh god i think with the awfull skin on my tum then a six pack would be well hidden.... In a couple of years time if it was still bad i may consider a tummy tuck!!!

I can def see muscle defination but my clothes dont really feel any different this is what is worrying me!!!

We'll see Wednesday!! I'm trying to prepare my self for a STS and to re-jig everything..... reading up on some things which have given me a few things to look at!!!

Eeeeek!! Really scary!!!

X

Good luck for tomorrow babes :) hope you get some lovely results as you've done so blooming well. Also reading your post was a great comfort as I'm on again but had forgotten about burning the fat bit so that cheered me up ;) x x x

Honestly I'm on again!!! Its getting me down now..... gonna go to see about getting this implant out now!!! Dont feel bloated really but not what i need before tomorrow!!!

Hoping to get a bit of a result tomorrow.... I'll be so dissapointed if not!!! I know I should just be happy as i feel brill an i can SEE muscle but we'll see!!!

X

Grrr that is rubbish hun, is it coming towards the end of its time?? Make an appointment

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Xx

Back