DELETE PLEASE

I have officially started my body magic from 2nd Jan & here is my progress so far:

2nd Jan:
Walk on lunch break for 22 minutes (burnt off 86 calories).
Aqua Fit Class for 60 minutes. (burnt off 290 calories).

3rd Jan:
Walk on lunch break for 28 minutes (burnt off 114 calories).

I'm back on the Body Magic as of tomorrow! Skipped my 10k training today, yesterday and the day before, so need to get out everyday over the weekend to make up for it :) x

I have officially started my body magic from 2nd Jan & here is my progress so far:

2nd Jan:
Walk on lunch break for 22 minutes (burnt off 86 calories).
Aqua Fit Class for 60 minutes. (burnt off 290 calories).

3rd Jan:
Walk on lunch break for 28 minutes (burnt off 114 calories).

Oooh what's aquafit like hun? X

I do 3 hours worth of excersise classes a week and also dog walks which I don't count but still they're activity!

Do a kettle bell class on a Thursday night (going tonight) and 2 Zumba sessions a week. Love it! I never thought I'd like excersise x

What's the best exercises to do when you've got back/neck/spine pain?

I'm gutted I can't do my usual home workouts as I really wanted to ge started this week but I'm really struggling because I'm sore.

I went Aqua Fit on Weds night & that wasn't too bad but it's only on Monday & Wedsnesday nights xxx

I'm gutted I can't do my usual home workouts as I really wanted to ge started this week but I'm really struggling because I'm sore.

I went Aqua Fit on Weds night & that wasn't too bad but it's only on Monday & Wedsnesday nights xxx
I was going to say swimming too. Only low pressure thing I can think of in the way of bad backs! X

I was going to say swimming too. Only low pressure thing I can think of in the way of bad backs! X

I was gutted yesterday as I panned to g swimming but then had an anxiety attack in asda which left me feeling scared so I rushed home. Sheila (Texty_F) rang me up to check I was ok and she really helped make me feel better xxx

I was gutted yesterday as I panned to g swimming but then had an anxiety attack in asda which left me feeling scared so I rushed home. Sheila (Texty_F) rang me up to check I was ok and she really helped make me feel better xxx

Aww that's fab xx (support not anxiety attack obviously)

What about toning tables or yoga .... Yoga may actually help with back problems

Body Magic is out of the question at the moment, been to doctors today as I've been suffering with a bloated stomach and they have said I've got a stomach infection/stomach ulcer.
Ive got antibiotics for 2 weeks to see how I get on xxx

Back