Demon's Maintenance Journey

Do hope you get some sleep tonight salad..............must be really hard to keep going in this weather..........sending you big

Stopped looking at the grass now - ours is really frazzled too and it takes ages watering all the tubs - could definitely do with some more rain..............well............only if it happens overnight lol

WELL DONE cheb, that's another positive day ........you'll be at target before you know it :D :D :D

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite.

Week 24/Day Three

Good morning everyone :)

We had a bit of rain here overnight.........the weather must have been reading this ;) Hasn't really freshened things up - still very hot and looks like it's going to get even hotter as the day goes on.

I'll be in a meeting for 2hrs this morning - not looking forward to it as our Conference Suite is always cold and the way I get on this diet I'm bound to freeze :(

Hope you all have a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hello.

It's a bit cooler today thank goodness!

Well I had my weigh in today fully expecting the scales either not to move or have gone up as when I weighed myself before I left I had gained 1lb! So I was pleasantly suprised to find I had actually lost 3lbs!:D

3lbs in two weeks isn't what I'm used to but I have had a blip filled two weeks so I was thrilled. It has given me the motivation to stick to it again. It's just what I needed and guess what I'm finally in the 12's! At bl**dy last!:D :D :D

Hope you've all had positive days!

Christine:p

23_2_41.gif
salad.........3lb is a FANTASTIC result in the 12's eh.........you deserve to be soooo chuffed

Took all afternoon to defrost - it was like being in the arctic in that meeting this morning :(

Off to slurp my soup and flop in front of the box for the evening - will pop back later to catch up.

Thanks Demon!

Love all the little men! Where did you find them?

I'm feeling much more positive about it all again! I've organised Zach's Christening today for the end of October so I've got something to aim for as a lot of family will be coming who have never seen me this slim, never mind what I'll be like by then!

I'm off to make some crisps and veg out infront of the television.

Have a good evening all.

Christine;)

salad, there'll be a lot of amazed peeps when they see you in October.............you'll be even SLIMMER by then :D :D :D

Got most of the little men from another site that was mentioned on the same DH thread as this one http://com3.runboard.com/bcambridgedieting
lots of peeps are posting on both :cool: Mr.D is beginning to think I'm becoming a web junkie...........he's probably not wrong lol

Off to bed shortly, nite nite

Week 24/Day Four

We've had a bit of rain overnight again and it's still overcast, but the forecast is promising another hot, dry day. We're off to Kent on Friday evening so here's hoping it stays nice for the weekend.
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Evening :)

Just in from work via the supermarket. Was absolutely freezing at work again today - had another meeting this morning in the 'arctic' zone we call the conference suite :(

Going to slurp some soup and do my usual and flop in front of the box for a bit - will pop in later :)

Hi Demon
I have had a very busy day and wonder if I may be overdoing it a bit as I feel absoultely knackered. I have increased my swimming to 20 lengths a day plus a 30 min walk with the dog but I now all I want to do is lay down!
In fact 'flop' is the word. I am calorie counting and wonder if I have gone a bit low as well. It has been so hot i have only had 1100 each day this week. Oh well, no pain, no gain! You have a nice flop, catch you later!

Gosh barb, not surprised you're pooped :eek: all that exercise and this heat WOW.................I'm impressed :D It's probably going to take a few more days for your body to fully adjust to the cut in calories.

Off to bed now, nite, nite

Week 24/Day Five

Bright and sunny here today.............and it's FRIDAY............YIPPEEEE off to Kent for the weekend after work this afternoon to spend a few days with my adorable grandson - hoping the weather holds.

Also collecting the new car this afternoon...........it's all happening today lol
Hope you all have a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Morning all,

Have a great weekend Demon!

It's hot again here today so looking forward to a grumpy day with Zach!

I went to see Olijames yesterday and had a good chinwag. She is off on holiday tomorrow, so she is busy ironing/packing. It was lovely to see her.

Anyway the grumps are starting so I'd better go. Have a good day all!

Week 24/Day Six
Cooeeee..............afternoon ladies waving at you from sunny Kent :D

Had a rotton drive down last night.........drat that M25 :( but hey it's worth it just to see our adorable grandson...........our daughter isn't bad either ;)

Probably won't get back on here again this weekend so here's wishing you all a good and positive couple of days
smilie_fee.gif

Just back in from sunny Sevenoaks............had a fab couple of days and the journey home was soooo much better than Friday's trip :D

Off to sort the washing out, have my soup and flop in front of the box..........need to be seated in time for Where The heart Is ;)

Hope you've all had a great weekend - will pop back later and trawl through to catch up on what everyone's been doing :)

Week 25/Day One

It's that Monday morning feeling again..........weekends seems to fly by soooo fast !!!!!

Managed to get logged back in to DH this morning - what a performance that was :confused:

It's WI again this evening. Off to work shortly - will pop back in later.
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Morning,

Glad you had a good weekend Demon.

I can't get back on the DH forum! They won't let me in! Oh well I'm not missing much by the looks of it!

Have a good day everyone!

Back