DIARY CLOSED.

Haha oh ill eat anything creme egg haha!!

Ooh also hun got a Q for you, im doing 5:2 aswell at the moment, you know if you do exercise, would you add the cals onto a fast day for the exercise? Like today I've planned out all my food but then ive just ate a 1/4 of the babies mini pizza which will take me to 615 cals for today....but if I did my jogging later that could counter act it? Dont know if you can do that on 5:2 though? Haha.

Haha oh ill eat anything creme egg haha!!

Ooh also hun got a Q for you, im doing 5:2 aswell at the moment, you know if you do exercise, would you add the cals onto a fast day for the exercise? Like today I've planned out all my food but then ive just ate a 1/4 of the babies mini pizza which will take me to 615 cals for today....but if I did my jogging later that could counter act it? Dont know if you can do that on 5:2 though? Haha.

Hmm, I don't think so. I dont exercise at the moment but from what I've read, the general concensus is that you never re-eat calories that you have burnt. I know you would have eaten them first and then burnt them off, but I'm pretty sure it would be the same. A phrase that comes to mind is "you can't out-exercise a bad diet". But, that being said I wouldn't worry about it too much. 615cal is still very low and the extra 115cals is hardly going to make you gain x

Decided to change my fast dayto Sunday instead....baby hardly ate any so ate the rest...meh! I hate days like these where your all geared up for a fast day and you ruin it! Having kids makes its 10x worse as I cant stand to throw food away haha so ended up eating it! Thanks for the advice though x

Oh, they are amazing!! I actually prefer them to a "proper" Creme Egg and you can have two biscuits for only 4cals more than what is in a Creme Egg!! I am all about quantity lol! You only get 6 in a pack though so I have been stocking up - our £ shop have them in at the mo. Thanks lovely, really looking forward to a cosy night. I've not really let on, but I've had quite an emotional week. Not really over anything specific, just one of those weeks you know? All I've wanted is a cuddle from Warren and not been able to have one because of his work hours. Boo!! Roll on tonight :) Have a lovely weekend xx

Enjoy your Friday night, sounds lovely x

Yes, they've changed the chocolate! I don't know why they would try and fix something that isn't broken!? But hey ho, hopefully they'll still be just as nice! Funny you should mention the boxes of 6 - they are now boxes of 5 - there's one missing!! How ridiculous is that. I bet they still charge the same price too :eek: Not that it'll stop me buying them :giggle: I love them! Have you had the Creme Egg Pots of Joy too? The chocolate dessert things. Oh my, they are so good. Well anything CE related usually is!! xx

Ooh I picked up several pots of joy, they are on offer 69p in coop.. They are lush x

Morning diary, happy Monday. It is indeed a happy one for me - 5.5lb off on the scales this morning after my first week back on plan. More than happy with that and feel that I'm back in the game. Operation bikinitastic is definitely in action now!

Ready for another great week this week, and kicking off with a yummy Feast day. Always gotta have a Feast / "treat" day on weigh day! Not much planned today but I will update as I go along...

Feast Day

Breakfast:

- Can of Monster Zero
- Harvest Morn Golden Syrup Porridge Pot

Lunch:
- Warburtons Brown Sandwich Thin with Tesco Wafer Thin Roast Chicken and Salad
- Special K Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Crisps
- Chewy Marshmallow Rice Krispies Squares bar
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner:
- KFC Boneless Banquet Meal with Corn on the Cob and Diet Pepsi

Other:
- Something yummy!

Last edited:
Well done on the loss! Sweet potato skins sound very tempting, may have to make some of those this week.

Well done on the loss! Sweet potato skins sound very tempting, may have to make some of those this week.

Thank you! I'm so happy to have the scales moving (in the right direction!!) again. It's definitely spurred me on for another good week!

The sweet potato skins are amazing. In fact, that exact meal used to be a firm favourite of mine when I was on SW - and Syn free too! I cook the sweet potato and then cut in half and scoop out the flesh. Mash with a little grated cheese and then pop back into their skins, topping with a few jalapenos and the rest of the grated cheese. Continue baking / grilling until the cheese becomes all melted and golden. I'd have them with my Quorn sausages and loads of roast veggies (peppers, mushrooms, red onion and cherry toms) and then baked beans. Yum yum!! x

Morning diary, happy Monday. It is indeed a happy one for me - 5.5lb off on the scales this morning after my first week back on plan. More than happy with that and feel that I'm back in the game. Operation bikinitastic is definitely in action now!

Ready for another great week this week, and kicking off with a yummy Feast day. Always gotta have a Feast / "treat" day on weigh day! Not much planned today but I will update as I go along...

Feast Day

Breakfast:

- Can of Monster Zero
- Harvest Morn Golden Syrup Porridge Pot

Lunch:
- Most likely a sandwich of some sort!

Dinner:
- Not 100% sure yet, but think making Quorn sausage, sweet potato skins and beans?!

Other:
- Something yummy!

So motivating to keep on going when you get a great loss like that! Well done lovely and keep it up this week. I love seeing how much you can treat yourself on calorie counting and a lot of your low cal treats and fairly reasonable syn wise as well, so it's great ideas for me too!!!

xx

So motivating to keep on going when you get a great loss like that! Well done lovely and keep it up this week. I love seeing how much you can treat yourself on calorie counting and a lot of your low cal treats and fairly reasonable syn wise as well, so it's great ideas for me too!!!

xx

Thank you lovely! It's definitely given me even more motivation to have another great week this week! 32 weeks until our hols and I just want as much off as possible by then. I'm not going to tell myself I want to be at target by then, as sometimes I don't react well to pressure. But I'd just like to look and feel better in my bikini's than I did last year, that's my main aim!

As for the treats, that is the main reason I think I am loving 5:2 so much and doing so well with it!! I feel as though I can eat like a "normal" person, and 5 days out of 7 it doesn't feel like a diet at all. I just love that me and Warren can both have pizza and a few drinks on a weekend and me not have to worry that I've gone over my Syns and ruined my week! It's also nice to be able to nip out on lunch break at work and just pick up a sandwich or something convenient. As long as I am within my allowance then I can literally have anything! It just suits me so much more and I love it xx

Super loss for you this week.. Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back