ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

As if my first week could get any worse. Already had extra pp today as forgot milk for tea, had to grab crisps as didn't get lunch until 2.00 and had breakfast at 8 and still have my meal out tonight to deal with.

It's ok I thought as still have weeklies.....

then my sister in law invites me for a roast dinner tomorrow. Nothing this week is quite going as planned.

Will have fruit for breakfast tomorrow and if I'm hungry soup for tea to minimise damage and just hope there are loads of veggies not cooked in cheese sauce tomorrow!!!! I haven't told anyone but my mum and hubby I'm on ww so will just have to deal with what's cooked ;)

Will treat this week as a learning week and just deal with the consequences. After all this won't happen every week. Just hope I have some weeklies left so I don't do too much damage.

Well im not even going to consider my disastrous weekend but look forward to the rest of the week. I'm probably well overspent but am saying that this weekend used up every daily and weekly propoint I had available and even any activity points I have earned or will earn.

So today is a fresh day and was a better day ;) might be able to redeem this week yet!!

Breakfast - forgot my cereal so banoffee breakfast bar - 2pp
Milk throughout day - 3pp
Banana

Lunch

Tuna wrap - 7pp
Grapes
Orange
Ww crisps - 2pp

Dinner

Chicken breast and salad (was a morrisons salad bar one with some sweetcorn and Cous Cous) - pointed at 12 to be safe
Mullerlight fat free Greek style yoghurt - think these are 3

Snacks

Ww chocolate - 2pp
Ww cookies - 2pp

33/34 pro points ;)

Ok so having just stepped on the scales tonight to get an idea for weigh in tomorrow it looks like last weekend did a whopping 3lbs damage. Will find out for sure tomorrow as my scales are not exactly reliable. It's sort of what I was expecting though. Sunday was a complete disaster....anyway will start my diary again from Friday. Have a night out planned on Saturday but not a huge drinker so shouldn't do too much damage. I hope anyway. :\

Well I was either very lucky or it will catch up with me next week but 4lbs off. Still not sure how that happened. Am going to give simply filling a try for a few days this week and see how I get on.

Tomorrows diary

Breakfast - alpen porridge and skimmed milk - 7pp

Lunch - chicken penne pasta - 7pp
Yoghurt - 1pp

Fruit - apple, orange, pear, plum, melon

Snacks - ww crisps, curly wurly,

Dinner - pizza, salad and garlic bread (not managed to have this yet all week - 14pp

34/34pp

Well I think I'm not destined to eat pizza. Today's pro points is zero as not managed to keep anything down all day. Day on bed for me sleeping and being ill :( don't even want to think about food so not deciding tomorrows diary.

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I think I'm not destined to eat pizza. Today's pro points is zero as not managed to keep anything down all day. Day on bed for me sleeping and being ill :( don't even want to think about food so not deciding tomorrows diary.

Hi there,just came across your diary,well done on a great weight loss considering you had lots of meals out etc on your first week! sorry to hear you're feeling poorly,wishing you a speedy recovery :0)

Thanks. I think it will all catch up with me next week. I'm sure it was just luck I don't deserve that. Feeling much better today thanks. Xx

Well yesterday was a pretty bad food day. Woke up hungry after being poorly so had cereal for breakfast and ww soup for lunch. I was supposed to have been taking my step daughter out for a night out as she is now 18 so as didn't feel up to going out we had an Indian for tea- maybe not the best idea with a bad tummy but its her favourite -I thought if I had stuff without sauces it wouldn't be too bad so had tandoori mixed grill, chicken tikka, plain rice and naan and a bit of mushroom bahji. I was extremely shocked by the pro points value. I also had 4 ferrero rocher that she brought me as a get well present. I ended up using all my dailies and 23 of my weeklies. Not entirely sure on Indian propoints so went on highest values I found online and didn't have a full portion to myself so have probably over estimated but would rather be safe than sorry. Am sure I would have had more if I had been drinking.

Anyway today is a better day. Am doing a simply filling day or whatever it's called so breakfast was rice crispies and skimmed milk (I assume rice crispies is puffed wheat) I had fruit salad for lunch as didn't have breakfast until 1.... And have gammon and jacket potato for tea with peas (2 weeklies) so shouldn't be a bad day.

Now just need to plan tomorrow. It's so much harder when you don't feel 100% still.

keep going you will get there lol x

Being ill definitely doesn't help,nice that you still got to do something with your stepdaughter though and we all deserve treats now and then,that's good you're going to sort a plan out for tomorrow,hopefully you will feel a lot better by then.

Thanks. I just feel really bad being naughty as only my second week but I don't know why as I'm within my allowance and everything but think that's where I used to do slimming world as you could never have such a feast as my Indian and stay within targets. Ww is much more freedom and I love it. It made me feel better last night anyway. Have now got my next few days planned. Working full time I find I need to be a few days ahead of myself or I pig out in the evenings and eat rubbish. Tomorrows plan is:

Cereal and skimmed milk - 4pp - realised I have been pointing myself at 3pp for skimmed milk but have less than 1/4 pint and don't really drink tea or coffee so gave only used 1.

Lunch

Ww wrap - 3pp
Chicken and salad - 3pp
Sweet chilli sauce - 1pp

Lunch
Dinner - herbed chicken salad sandwich with lemon mayonnaise - 10pp
Oven chips - 175g - 5pp

26/34pp

Treats

Curly wurly - 3pp
Crisps - 2pp
Cookies - 2pp
Fruit salad, banana, plums, orange, apple, pear

33/34pp

That's good you have the next few days planned out,I do that with my three main meals at the start of the week and am flexible at the weekends.Sounds like you are getting the hang of WW :0)

Well today I felt much better. Didn't eat a lot and didn't weigh or point anything ;(

2 x banana
Tesco Light choices chicken and bacon sandwich - 9pp
Small bowl of daughters pasta and sauce with mushrooms, onions and peppers fried in olive oil. No idea of weight
Kinder bueno

Am sure it's not over my 34 daily points but even if it was I have weekly ones left and don't intend to use any tomorrow then my week starts again. Can't get to wi until Saturday morning this week though.

Tomorrow I have only got lunch planned - 2 slices of granary bread with ww cheese triangles and cucumber and tomato. Will probably just have a banana or cereal bar for breakfast and will see what I fancy for dinner when it gets there. Still not eating a huge amount and not really feeling much like eating so just having what I fancy when it's time. So much for forward planning.

Illness always knocks us back but once you're 100% I'm sure you will be fine.Glad you've felt better today,that's a good sign.Sounds like you're being sensible with what you are eating.

So today's menu ended up being:

Breakfast - alpen chocolate and coconut cereal bar and a banana - 4pp

Lunch - 2 slices granary bread, ww cheese triangle, tomato and cucumber -5pp

Dinner - lighter choices chicken tikka breasts and 300g rice (had loads of pp left) - 17pp

Muller Greek style yoghurt - 3pp I think and fruit salad. Have 5pp left. My weeklies reset tomorrow too and have about 20 left so may treat myself to a chocolate bar later.

It would be weigh in day tomorrow but I can't get there until Saturday so will hopefully be accurate after my sickness bug and back to eating again

Back