ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

That Alpen bar sounds nice,I've had a few different flavours of theirs before I did WW.Plus I love chicken tikka and rice,very nice.sounds like you will be fine for Saturday's wi :0)

Thanks. The alpen bars are gorgeous. By far the nicest I have had. I'm not a major breakfast person so cereal bars suit me.

Having problems deciding what to have for dinner tomorrow at the moment. Hubby and daughter have chicken in white wine sauce and roast potatoes but that's far too high for me so thinking it might have to be a ready meal. Love having choices nowadays ;)

That's a good idea to have a bar instead if you're not really a breakfast person! Yea the choice is endless with WW,think that's why it works! Do you get in WW ready meals then?

I prefer the tesco light choices meals to WW. They are just that bit bigger, cheaper and tastier and for me it's just easier when I'm the only one watching my weight - especially with 2 VERY fussy eaters. My step daughter cooks for them unless it's something all 3 of us will have and generally I just sort myself out - I normally have a few weeks dinners planned out but my menu ended last week and having been poorly and at work I haven't had the time or been motivated to do one. I did my monthly pass today and the recipes on esource look really good so looks like I will be busy at the weekend!!!

Not tried their meals only some of their products and only tried WW meals couple of years ago.Harder for you then if got fussy eaters,my OH is following WW so eats what he is given lol well we shop together and he cooks most weekends.

I'm always on my own ;( it does make it a bit harder but ww is more versatile and looking at some recipes I'm thinking I could smuggle a few in. Everyone else in my house is skinny ******* so I have to watch then eating bars and bars of chocolate ;(

Yes but people can be thinner but maybe not as healthy or fit(not saying your family are like that of course)that's good then about the recipes if you can smuggle some in,that will make it a lot easier for you :0)

Well still shocked. Lost 5 1/2lbs this week. That's 9 1/2 in 2 weeks. Gobsmacked!!!! I know a lot of it was illness related but hopefully if I have a good week next week it will stay off. I'm 1lb off my 5% which honestly I thought would take me a good few months to get too x

Well done,that's brilliant news,bet you're well happy!! I'm sure you will keep that off.thats good you're so close to your 5% aswell :0)

I'm over the moon. I know a lot of it was down to being poorly but I have been eating normally since Tuesday so figured it must have righted itself a bit. I'm so shocked. 9 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks. I still have a fair bit to go but for the first time in a long time I'm 14 1/2 stone!!!

well done great result lol x

Well I have just realised I haven't actually updated this with my food for a while!! Today I had a coconut and chocolate alpen bar and a banana for breakfast, 2 slices of granary bread with primula cheese and cucumber with roast chicken weight watchers crisps. Dinner was Spag Bol and ww garlic bread. Yum yum 30pp used. 3 left for today.

Was even really good and went to the cinema and has grapes. Anyway very pleased with today's food. I have changed my weigh in day to today do my weeklies reset today. Happy happy days ;)

Plan for tomorrow is porridge for breakfast, same as today for lunch (it's my current favourite) and pork tenderloin steak, some potatoes roasted with fry light and vegetables for tea, maybe with gravy and apple sauce depending on how many pp I have used. Am thinking of maybe making some banana bread tomorrow so will probably have that with Greek yoghurt for pudding ;)))

Well Seems my old friend tummy ache has returned. Seriously thinking I'm becoming lactose intolerant or something. Anyway my day was 2 x alpen bars, Philadelphia salad sandwich on brown bread, light choices crisps and WW chocolate and yoghurt. For tea I had planned moussaka but given my tummy when I have cheese I ditched this. I went to zumba and had to get my oh a kebab on the way home so got one for me too and it was foul. Counted it as 17pp (looked up online and it said 25 but I hardly touched it)

Anyway days total is 34/33 pp. I haven't used any weeklies yet (apart from 1 today) and have struggled to use up my dailies every other day. I have also 8 activity points saved. So I'm not going to beat myself up.

We have an office outing to mcdonalds on Thursday so will use some weeklies then. Have been tempted to have a sneaky peak on the scales but have a few days yet until wi!!!!

Back