ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

The pizza wraps are one of my favs aswell.Least you didn't go overboard at the cinema,I think you did well considering it was unplanned.

I was pleasantly surprised at my restraint especially as popcorn was calling. I'm quite motivated at the moment. Just waiting for my dinner to cook. I'm starving ;)

Yea I've been extra hungry today,dunno if cos of weather change,enjoy your dinner.Thats good you're feeling motivated and you could ignore the popcorn last night!

Ok plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast - coconut alpen - 3pp (starting to have enough of these but completely gone off milk and unsure what else to have as am at work when I eat breakfast)

Lunch - jacket potato and beans - 7pp, fruit salad, sugar free jelly and ww crisps. - 2pp

Dinner - pasta, courgettes, mushroom, onions, peppers, pasta sauce and cheese - 13pp

25pp so 7pp left. ;)

I still need to get those Alpen bars! Yea know what you mean bout if you keep having same thing,I was like that last year when had too much Tuna lol had to give it a break for awhile,shame you are restricted bout breakfast cos of work.

They are yummy daisy just need to find something to alternate with. Well dinner didn't go to plan - ended up having kebab meat and salad. All counted in daily points so hopefully not too bad. Off to skittles tonight and then out tomorrow for a long drive to sign some forms so no idea what I will be eating. Will update diary when I am back

Hope you find a good alternative.I had a fruit,nut and chocolate Alpen bar sitting in the cupboard which I had tonight once i found out it was also 3pp ;0)

Well today could have gone one of two ways and I'm very happy it went a good way. Had a 5 hour road trip to sign some forms. Had my alpen bar before we left but then no idea what else I would be eating. Anyway when we got to our destination went to a sandwich shop and had a very tasty tuna salad and then chicken and pasta salad for tea after Zumba. A pack of mentos and a rich toffee bar completed my food for the day. Very pleased with myself :)

Yesterday was ok food wise. I did have a few chocolates after dinner while cleaning my cupboards out. Weighing today but not optimistic but I wasn't brilliant and was very naughty at the weekend. Still whatever happens will put it behind me and start again.

Today's food: breakfast - cereal bar - 3pp

Lunch - tuna salad sandwiches - 10ish pp

Dinner - light choices chicken breasts and rice and salad - 12pp - 25pp (ish will pp for sure when I have made up the tuna)

Allows me some room for treats tonight while watching tv. Will update with weight loss when I have weighed.

Thanks. I lost half a pound which considering my week wasn't too bad. We had a tasting session in class today and it was yummy so I know what I'm having for tea one night this week. Chicken, tomatoes, Creme Fraiche and pesto which I will do with pasta mmmmmmm

Well done,least you still lost so that's good news! Yum to the meal you are going to try.What a good idea to have tasting sessions!

Well spent yesterday painting so food was pretty much as stated but had primula and not tuna for lunch. Was well under my daily points but didn't stop until 1 am and by then didn't want to eat. Today is another day of painting so having cereal for breakfast (going to attempt some milk), lunch as yesterday - primula sandwich and dinner is what we had in class (chicken, tomato, Creme fraiche and pesto) with new potatoes and green beans I think. 26pp sp have 6 to fit in during the day.

Well food wise today didn't go to plan. Best intentions and all that. Didn't stop for lunch so having tonight's dinner tomorrow and a Chinese tonight as too hungry to wait for things to cook. Chicken chow mein, beef and mushrooms and a few chicken balls. Only had 6 points so far today and despite my intentions not to use them think I may slightly but am sure will have earned loads of pro points with my busy weekend so not going to feel bad about it :)

No don't feel bad,you are doing so well :0) I've started my food diary on here today.Thanks to you and Sarah for saying about it.

Oh lovely. I will find it. Today's diary is:

Alpen bar - breakfast - 3pp
2 seeded rolls, primula and salad for lunch - 13pp
Quavers - 2pp

Am thinking pasta for tea but unsure at the moment

Back