ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Thanks. I was pleased. 10 and a half pounds in 3 weeks ;) I'm not weighing at group this week as I'm away for the weekend and struggling to stay on track as mentally think I have 2 weeks to shift it plus dropping a point has thrown me a lot So will be updating my diary a lot - not going to be helped even more as I am off work and have nandos, mcdonalds breakfast and subway planned ...gulp.... and that's without considering my weekend away!!!

I'm the same as you,dropped a point on Monday and have struggled with it since Thursday,might start using a couple of weeklies to balance things out! Hope you have a great time away :0),yea our minds are good at playing tricks on us when it comes to food and weight!

Thanks. Well tonight went to pot as ate the whole box of chocolates and bag of Creme eggs still they are gone now and have no treats left so hopefully that means I will be good for the rest of the week ;)

So today's diary was;- day was sort of our of control as I was invited around my mother in laws for an indoor BBQ. I made a ww pudding (creamy lemon pie) so I could stay in control - anyway I had:

Fruit salad and muller Greek yoghurt for breakfast - 2pp

Lunch - 1 inch slice French stick - 1pp, salad 0pp, chicken with courgettes, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, mushrooms and onion - I pointed 4pp for a chicken breast (although there wasn't that much chicken more veg) and 3pp for oil as there was some but not a lot, mayonnaise - 3pp, sausage - 2pp (grilled), spoonful of rice - 2pp and new potatoes - 2pp.

Then I had the smallest slither of my daughters homemade gypsy tart - pointed at 1pp as was literally half a teaspoon and creamy lemon pie slice - 5pp and raspberries and pineapple. It sounds like a lot but was spaced over 4 hours of picking.

25pp and 8 for the rest of the day with 36 weeklies. Am very full so not sure what and if I eat tea but if I do will be toast or ww soup or primula sandwich so don't think will be over points.

An feeling very proud of myself for refusing all the other puddings and even more so that my hubby said how proud of me he was for sticking to it and losing 5% and he said it publicly in front of his family too. He never does things like that and is always saying I give up so he doesnt believe me when i say i will do it (thats his way of motivating me!!!) anyway my motivation has returned now :)))) bring on tomorrow xxx

Well done to you!! Aw that's nice that your hubby said all that in front of his family,what good encouragement for you :0)

Thank you. Well today's menu is: alpen porridge for breakfast - 6pp, subway for lunch (chicken tikka, salad and light mayo) - 10pp and yum yum yum. Dinner I'm thinking will be coronation chicken and jacket potato or warburtons pizza haven't decided yet. No snacks but will have enough for a ww chocolate, yoghurt or cookies if I'm hungry ;) xx

Ok I used my points up with the remaining jacket potato as it was such a yummy dinner I couldn't resist!! 33/33 pp used. I'm supposed to be on 32 but couldn't handle losing the extra point for the next few weeks as have so much planned.

Anyway tomorrow is going to be my really bad day as have McDonald's breakfast, nandos and cinema planned plus skittles in the evening. Anyway intentions are:

Bacon and egg mcmuffin, hash brown and coffee for breakfast (know I won't be able to resist) - 12pp

Either 1/4 chicken or butterfly chicken with mixed leaf salad from nandos - max 10pp

Grapes, ww cookies and ww chocolate at cinema - 4pp

Dinner - pasta, courgettes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomato and herb sauce and ww cheese - 10pp

36pp. All dailys and 3 weeklies but I still have 36 weeklies left so it's all good ;)

Ok so I have returned. All good intentions went completely out of the window. Double bacon and egg mcmuffin and hash brown - 18pp (gulp)

Grapes at cinema

Butterfly chicken, half portion of chips and coleslaw - 17pp ( double gulp)

So 35pp. Thinking ww tomato soup for tea (if I can eat tea as am so full)

What a piggy day I have had!! Brought a bottle of ww wine so I can be semi good on my weekend away - no control food wise though. Did treat myself to some nice tops today in a size smaller than I would usually buy so was happy ;)

Today's plan is:

Crumpets and butter for breakfast - 5pp
Lunch - warburtons square wrap pizza with ham, mushrooms and pineapple - 9pp
Dinner - pasta, courgettes, mushrooms, onion, peppers in tomato and herb pasta sauce - 12pp

I have a ww rhubarb crumble to use up today so with custard is 6pp - 30pp so have 3 left so will probably have crisps and chocolate for 4pp and use 1 of my weeklies. Was going for a wi at my nuns but am thinking will just keep being good and wait for next Saturday instead.

Thanks. I was.

I had a good day today food wise but now after arguing with the hubby I just want to eat crap so thinking bed. New day tomorrow. Decided I am going to weigh tomorrow so hopefully it's good.

Sorry to hear you've had a row with your husband,hope everything is sorted soon,yup new day tomorrow,good luck with your wi :0)

I'm back. Did you miss me? Well after a fabulous week off work and a great weekend im now back to normality. I tracked as much as I could over the weekend and have 21 weekly points left, however am going to try not to use them just incase i underestimated points or forgot something, and stick to just my dailies. I'm down to 32 now.

Today's menu is: breakfast alpen and coconut bar - 3pp

Lunch - pasta and sauce with mushrooms. Peppers, onions - 7pp
Activia yoghurt and fruit - 3pp

Dinner - warburtons square wrap with ham, mushroom, pineapple, peppers, tomatoes, onion, sliced new potatoes and salad - 13pp

26 pp

I then have enough points for crisps, chocolate, ww biscuits and first day back at work munches ;)

Welcome back :0) hope you had a great time away.Sounds like you've planned ahead for the week which is good,yum to the pizza wrap,it's one of my favourite things!

Hi just thought i'd leave a comment to say - congratulations on the weight loss. I too have decided to give WW a try as i have previously done SW but this time i just seem to yo-yo so hoping to have as good results as you! :)

Will be back for food inspiration and some of your meals (pizza in particular) look yummy! :)

Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Thank you. The pizza is very yummy it's my favourite dinner along with pasta, courgettes, mushrooms and peppers in light tomato pasta sauces. Yum yum yum.

Well today went slightly over points as an unexpected trip to the cinema and I had nothing on me so got a small green and blacks bar with a coffee for 5pp so was 3 into my remaining weeklies. Bit annoyed but hey it could have been a lot worse.

Anyway plan for tomorrow is alpen bar - 3pp for breakfast.

Philadelphia light salad sandwich (5pp) from my sandwich lady at work and fruit salad with a ww bag of crisps - 7pp

Dinner is chilli with a ww sauce mix and rice and salad - 18pp

Total 28pp so can have a few ww treats if I feel the need to.

Back