Diary of an Air Hostess!

Lost 2lbs, yay!!!

Day one of 30 day shred done!

Breakfast: 2 x scan bran1/2 heb, quark and tomato

Lunch: cooking all morning for tomorrow so tasted alot of that and was full - all sw, tzatziki, rice, beans and alpen light 1/2 heb

Dinner: taglitelle with sweetcorn, el Mayo (1syn) and 30g cheese hea

Tried not to have too many syns as off to pub tonight!!

Pub was rubbish, left OH there came home had 1xww toast (heb) with lf cheese (hea) and mini fudge (3syns) had 3 single vodka and soda (7.5 syns)

Total: 10.5 syns

Think I'm going to have to have flexi syn day today - got a surprise mothers day meal, and although everything I've cooked is sw, I think there's going to be a lot of wine.... and I really can't resist! Will try though!!!!!

Day 2 of 30 day shred done!!!

Ok so today was going to be flexi, but I hadn't decided how many syns as I'd been so busy to think about it - silly me!!!

No breakfast :-(

Lunch 1: rice in homemade sauce

Lunch 2: salad no dressing, chunky chips with Mayo at pub, 2 x wine with soda spritzer (12 syns)

Dinner: sw Meze, veg moussaka (hea) salad, quark cheesecake heb with options 4 syns

5 glasses wine (24 syns)

Eeeeeeek 40 syns in total without chips!!!!!! Damn alcohol!!!! Was surprise day for my mum and she had a lovely day - really suprised! Yay!

Definately feeling a bit bloated and chunky today - as well as feeling a but rough!!!! But i did get up and do day 3 30 day shred!!

Breakfast: 1 fried egg, 1 toast heb, beans, mushrooms and quorn bacon (0.5 syns) mini fudge (3syns)

Lunch: baxters vegetarian spicy parsnip soup (heb)

Dinner: pasta and sauce with veg

Snacks:.....

B's lovely lady said:
Definately feeling a bit bloated and chunky today - as well as feeling a but rough!!!! But i did get up and do day 3 30 day shred!!

Breakfast: 1 fried egg, 1 toast heb, beans, mushrooms and quorn bacon (0.5 syns) mini fudge (3syns)

Lunch: baxters vegetarian spicy parsnip soup (heb)

Dinner: pasta and sauce with veg

Snacks:.....

Lunch ended up being sin free Meze left overs

Dinner had cheese hea and 2 mini fudges (6syns)

I'm so getting back on it tomorrow, feel horrible after all that wine yesterday!!!

Feeling pretty crappy today - I had a sneaky look at scales, + 3lbs!!!! I didn't eat bad food at the weekend, just ALOT of food and of course the bad wine.... :-(

I'm trying to just start a new day and plan the week but I'm actually sitting at home on standby waiting to be called for a flight if I'm needed....I can't buy lots of fresh food if I'm not going to be here so I can't plan anything ..... Urghhhhh!!!

Anyway:
Breakfast: bowl fruit salad and lf nat yogurt (0.5syns)

Lunch: bowl fruit, cream cheese mugshot (2syns) 2 scan bran 1/2 heb alpen light bar 1/2 heb

Dinner: 3 egg quorn piece omelette with 50g Philadelphia garlic and herb light (heb) with side salad and ex light Mayo (1syn)

Maybe have a mini chomp later - so much for no chocolate, but im still sitting at home, no trip for me :-( soooo bored! All done for the night now but up at 7 am to wait all over again!!!

Last day of standby and I've just been called on a 6 day trip, suitcase now full of mugshots and alpen light bars!!!

Breakfast: 2 xww bread (heb) 30g Philly light (2syns) beans

Lunch: cous cous and quorn salad with cheese (hea) and ex light Mayo (0.5syns)

Snack: sandwich- 2 x ww bread (heb) cheese(hea) lettuce cucumber ex light Mayo (0.5 syns)

Dinner/breakfast on flight: tesco healthy choice cheese and tomato pasta bake (2syns)

If I'm still hungry on flight im going to try snack on only fruit!!!!

5 syns......so far!!!!

After a long drive to heathrow my flight was cancelled!!!! Not only have I driven all the way up I won't be getting paid!!!!

Ate my sandwich in car on way home, but decided to have different dinner, not ready meal!

Dinner:veg and meat free sausage(0.5) hot pot, 30g Philadelphia (2syns)

Early night for me! No 30 day shred today, but back on it tomorrow!

Breakfast: 2 x scan bran (1/2 heb) with 30g Philadelphia light (2syns)

Lunch: Baxters vegetarian spicy parsnip soup (heb) and 2 x scan bran (1/2heb)

Dinner: quorn fillets wrapped in quorn bacon with broccoli carrots and creamy leeks

You are doing so well, especially with all your travelling!

X x

Thanks, but last 5 days I've actually been at home so it's been pretty easy.... I'm away for 6 days from tomorrow, I've got a suitcase full of dried food ( damn America for not letting us take fruit in! ) and I've really thought about places I know to go get food!! But it's going to be tough, it's the longest trip I've had since starting sw!!

B's lovely lady said:
Thanks, but last 5 days I've actually been at home so it's been pretty easy.... I'm away for 6 days from tomorrow, I've got a suitcase full of dried food ( damn America for not letting us take fruit in! ) and I've really thought about places I know to go get food!! But it's going to be tough, it's the longest trip I've had since starting sw!!

Thats the beauty of green days though, lost of convenience food you can keep ready for on the go and jacket potatoes are easier enough to come by. It's a pain isn't it, all the rules of food into and out of countries, but I suppose it's better going to America rather than some where in the far east!!

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Thats the beauty of green days though, lost of convenience food you can keep ready for on the go and jacket potatoes are easier enough to come by. It's a pain isn't it, all the rules of food into and out of countries, but I suppose it's better going to America rather than some where in the far east!!

X x

Your right America will definately be easier, I'll definately be able to find some salad places, im going to Atlanta, back, stay at a heathrow hotel overnight ( luckily m&s in T5) out to Newark then home all in 6 days! They're really tiring trips so hopefully won't give in to sugar cravings!!!

I'm going away today on a 6 day trip so had to weigh in early - +1lb :-( was really expecting it after a very heavy weekend, but still a bit annoyed! Anyway, this is another week!!! I'm going to try to be 100% and 10syns a day!!

Day 7 30 day shred complete!

Breakfast: banana and low fat nat yogurt (0.5syns)

Lunch: sandwich 2xww bread (heb) cheese (hea) lettuce and el Mayo (0.5)

Dinner: tesco healthy living pasta bake (2 syns)

Snacks: banana and maybe mugshot if hungry before I land!!!

Back